Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hillary Clinton, HISTORIC NOMINATION FOR PRESIDENT. FIRST TIME EVER A NOMINEE UNDER FBI INVESTIGATION

+3
boards of FL
2seaoat
Markle
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

2seaoat

Man, you really have some neurosis about the South.

As a child I saw horrible things. Those words and images will never leave me Bob........a child who sees a contrast from two geographic regions and the way people are treated has that stain stay with them a lifetime. Watching the hateful stares at my brother and I swimming with black kids who got in the public pool in North Birmingham is not something that you ever erase from your mind. You never forget people speaking down to other human beings where a child thinks all people are cool.......I was an intelligent kid who could see through the hate and prejudice, and as an intelligent adult I am not fooled by your dog whistle. Good people but evil institutions which will take over a hundred years of mexicans, muslims, koreans, poles, russians, and other immigrants to change the genetic pool of two centuries of inbreeding, where maybe a person will treat a person fairly not by their ethnic or religious preference, but by their character.

2seaoat

Please put those cheaters back on your head......the liver removes one ounce of alcohol from your blood per hour.......with time alcohol can be removed entirely from the human body. A blood test can pick up pot for many many days after you actually were using it and under illinois law if I was having a bad day and had an accident, and they asked to take a blood sample.......I could be charged with DUI......so no it is not as simple as your head without the glasses tries to make it.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Who is playing the foil.  There is nothing to respond to.......the FBI does NOT announce the scope of an investigation.  It would be like me saying that they are investigating Donald Trump's wedding invitation and the amount of money he donated to Clinton.....it might be the subject of the investigation, but it is just me pulling chit out of thin air.   Sorry, this is not even a ripple on the pond of relevancy......Hillary Clinton will NOT be indicted for any crime, and all the noise and innuendo about the same is just radio static.

I've never said she will be indicted. Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama met privately with Attorney General Lynch this afternoon. Sure, would like to have been a fly on the wall during that meeting. Especially right after President Obama spoke out and "lovingly" endorsed HRC.

2seaoat

I've never said she will be indicted.

Yes you did.....I will not give you the benefit of wasting one second to do a search to prove you wrong, rather if you do not believe that she will be indicted then you admit for three years of all these baseless innuendo, you really always knew that you were using propaganda to create a connection of illegal activity and Hillary Clinton, and when I correctly argued during that same time frame that she did nothing criminal, you are telling after all those threads you always agreed......anything you say Donald.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:I've never said she will be indicted.

Yes you did.....I will not give you the benefit of wasting one second to do a search to prove you wrong, rather if you do not believe that she will be indicted then you admit for three years of all these baseless innuendo, you really always knew that you were using propaganda to create a connection of illegal activity and Hillary Clinton, and when I correctly argued during that same time frame that she did nothing criminal, you are telling after all those threads you always agreed......anything you say Donald.

I have said that if she is indicted, it will be before the Democrat National Convention.

I am more doubtful of that now Lame Duck President Obama has met with Attorney General Lynch before he endorsed HRC to continue his failed administration.

Huma and Cheryl, that's another thing. HRC would feign SHOCK and then President Obama would pardon them on his way out the door.

2seaoat

No like Bob making a matchbook in your home the crime..........the private mail server used for twenty years by prior SOS was by innuendo and repeated thread made a crime......well I am proud to say......I have a matchbook in my house, and I have not been sentenced to jail, and my Dell server needs a new fan and is off line......whew......I could see the feds coming to kick the door down.

2seaoat wrote:......the private mail server used for twenty years by prior SOS was by innuendo and repeated thread made a crime.

You're not even making sense now. Which prior sos used a private server? Hint: there has only been one... period.

2seaoat

You're not even making sense now. Which prior sos used a private server? Hint: there has only been one... period.

Wrong. There are private servers which are not under the control of the government, and there are government servers. There is no other distinction. You are either on the government server or you are not.

Vikingwoman

2seaoat wrote:I know both you and Dreams have to wear your glasses on top of your heads when on this forum to watch the concepts going over your head.   The investigation is looking at how classified information was handled.  It is not investigating a computer........two distinct and different concepts which flew over your head.......please put your cheaters on top of your head, and at least see what is flying over your head.  As you know with a digital message.....there is a sender and a receiver, and the information in that message has nothing to do with a physical server........the elements of a crime dealing with classified information and the handling of the same, have no element which deals with a computer.........it could be written on the back of a matchbook, and the republicans appealing to morons would have folks posting here that Hillary had a private matchbook......you cannot handicap stupid.....I cannot give you any strokes Bob.......you kinda have to keep hitting balls into lakes at Tiger Point.

You know by now Oatie your opinion of my conceptual level moves me not,don't you? I will say you are correct as much as it pains me that the email investigation is about whether any emails were compromised by anyone...not just Hillary. If this is what Bob is saying then I agree he is a moron. YOU ARE A MORON, BOB.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I have a feeling that the whole email controversy has been put to bed; otherwise, I can't see the President going ahead with the endorsement...and that explains Fox News backing away from the subject.

And it is my understanding that George W Bush used a private RNC server to conduct government business, and when questioned specifically about the firings of 8 US attorneys, couldn't produce the background emails because they were sent on the RNC server and then erased...22 million of them...and we still hear squawking about Hillary's emails...and anything else the GOP can throw at her until the election. If it wasn't evident before, it's completely obvious now...yet another politically motivated "scandal".

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:You're not even making sense now. Which prior sos used a private server? Hint: there has only been one... period.

Wrong.  There are private servers which are not under the control of the government, and there are government servers.   There is no other distinction.  You are either on the government server or you are not.

2seaoat, you screwed the pooch on this one, you intentionally dragged this into the weeds and got yourself lost rather than others. Now you're trying to dig yourself out without saying you screwed up.

NO other Secretary of State, IN HISTORY, has used their own, private, secret SERVER to transact ALL THEIR GOVERNMENT BUSINESS hidden from the people she serves as well as hidden from any FOIA requests.

EVEN THE WHITE HOUSE now admits she is under an FBI CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION.

White House confirms 'criminal' probe over Clinton emails, 'shreds' campaign claim
Published June 10, 2016 FoxNews.com

Perhaps it was an unguarded moment, but the White House has seemingly confirmed that the Justice Department is conducting a “criminal investigation” regarding Hillary Clinton’s personal email use – despite persistent claims from the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee that investigators are pursuing a mere “security inquiry.”

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/06/10/white-house-confirms-criminal-probe-over-clinton-emails-shreds-campaign-claim.html?intcmp=hpbt1

2seaoat

Wrong.....they all used private servers and did not use government servers. I have many servers I use which are private. I have space on a server called Discountnet.asp, and I have a server on a Dell in my office. I have email servers I use at google, and MSN. All are private servers and are not government servers. Mr. Markle....you should know by now to quit spitting into the wind. All SOS before Clinton since the advent of email, used private servers. Duh.....double duh.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Wrong.....they all used private servers and did not use government servers.  I have many servers I use which are private.  I have space on a server called Discountnet.asp, and I have a server on a Dell in my office.   I have email servers I use at google, and MSN.   All are private servers and are not government servers.  Mr. Markle....you should know by now to quit spitting into the wind.  All SOS before Clinton since the advent of email, used private servers.  Duh.....double duh.

You've learned well from your idols, the Clintons.

Parse words, invent new words, debate the meaning of the word "is".

That just means you're desperate, not wise. You're better than that.

2seaoat

It really is that simple. Sorry, your clumsy attempts to make private servers illegal would require moronic folks buying into the same......this is the biggest non story of the last two years. No indictment, and no issues......but you will post another thread of nonsense which as usual will be dismissed. Just once try to actually post an issue oriented thread where you raise substantive issues and challenge facts and policy......nah.......that would require finding one Republican in Congress who actually has a proposal for legislation....just say no is not substantive policy, and innuendo and thin air I guess is what you have to expect.

He has purged the ability to separate the facts from the politically expedient. She won't be held to the same standards that any of us would be. Infact... she will not be held to the rules and laws... no matter that they're inplace to empower the citizenry. Seagoat is a sellout of the highest order. He would signoff on hillary and her lies/policies... from the most corrupt of all candidates for president in the history of our country.

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote: from the most corrupt of all candidates for president in the history of our country.

Infantile.

Your demagoguery is crude and transparent.

2seaoat

Sellout

If responding to thread after thread that Hillary Clinton committed a crime and was going to be indicted........I may be a lone voice, but I simply have no use for stupid.....she committed no crime, and she will not be indicted.......all the innuendo about the Clinton Foundation where children are being helped in Africa is simply insane......looking for anything imaginary when there are substantive issues where Hillary has vulnerability......I respond to stupid......so if I am a sellout, it is fighting against stupid.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Sellout

If responding to thread after thread that Hillary Clinton committed a crime and was going to be indicted........I may be a lone voice, but I simply have no use for stupid.....she committed no crime, and she will not be indicted.......all the innuendo about the Clinton Foundation where children are being helped in Africa is simply insane......looking for anything imaginary when there are substantive issues where Hillary has vulnerability......I respond to stupid......so if I am a sellout, it is fighting against stupid.

Hillary Clinton, HISTORIC NOMINATION FOR PRESIDENT.  FIRST TIME EVER A NOMINEE UNDER FBI INVESTIGATION - Page 2 LOL_zpsrc5py0ql

Vikingwoman

Markle wrote:

Hillary Clinton, HISTORIC NOMINATION FOR PRESIDENT.  FIRST TIME EVER A NOMINEE UNDER FBI INVESTIGATION - Page 2 LOL_zpsrc5py0ql

"Earlier this summer a State Department spokesperson told CNN that Hillary Clinton hadn’t broken and rules or policies with her use of email while Secretary of State, a revelation which was almost inexplicably ignored by most other news outlets. Than an FBI spokesperson told the New York Times that Clinton was not a target in their email investigation, which was focused on hackers; rather she was being viewed as the potential victim. Again, the major news of a second federal agency giving Clinton the all-clear on email was ignored."
http://www.dailynewsbin.com/news/usa-today-admits-hillary-clinton-email-scandal-is-a-sham/22371/

The state dept was finally forced to acknowledge that neither was hillary's email setup approved nor would it have been... period. The fbi made clear that they were not conducting what hillary called a "security review"... they conduct criminal investigations. It's cute when y'all try to say that their target is an inanimate object... as if it acts on it's own. HILLARY broke rules and laws... whether she will be held accountable as you or I would is the only question. Considering this admin and it's record of obfuscation and obstruction of transparency and accountability... I think justice is highly unlikely.

Vikingwoman

Why do you keep harping on that lie,Pkr? Where is the rules and laws broken for crying out loud?

2seaoat

neither was hillary's email setup approved

Nor is my email server, so when the state department starts sending me emails, it logically follows that I should be indicted......along with Rice, Powell, and other SOS who had private servers......splendid logic. Having a private server has NEVER been the issue, how information was handled is the issue, but heck....if PK and Mr. Markle cannot understand these simple concepts, it is no wonder Bernie rejected using such low level fruit to attack his opponent.....you see voters are really smarter than you and the folks who pump this sophomoric propaganda as truth.

2seaoat wrote:neither was hillary's email setup approved

Nor is my email server, so when the state department starts sending me emails, it logically follows that I should be indicted......along with Rice, Powell, and other SOS who had private servers......splendid logic. Having a private server has NEVER been the issue, how information was handled is the issue, but heck....if PK and Mr. Markle cannot understand these simple concepts, it is no wonder Bernie rejected using such low level fruit to attack his opponent.....you see voters are really smarter than you and the folks who pump this sophomoric propaganda as truth.

Link to sos that "had private servers"? That should be simple enough... I'll wait.

2seaoat

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2016/03/07/state-dept-concludes-past-secretaries-of-state/209044

Duh......Kerry is the first to not use private servers and he is on the government servers.

Markle

Markle

Vikingwoman wrote:
Markle wrote:

"Earlier this summer a State Department spokesperson told CNN that Hillary Clinton hadn’t broken and rules or policies with her use of email while Secretary of State, a revelation which was almost inexplicably ignored by most other news outlets. Than an FBI spokesperson told the New York Times that Clinton was not a target in their email investigation, which was focused on hackers; rather she was being viewed as the potential victim. Again, the major news of a second federal agency giving Clinton the all-clear on email was ignored."
http://www.dailynewsbin.com/news/usa-today-admits-hillary-clinton-email-scandal-is-a-sham/22371/

Hillary Clinton, HISTORIC NOMINATION FOR PRESIDENT.  FIRST TIME EVER A NOMINEE UNDER FBI INVESTIGATION - Page 2 LOL_zpsrc5py0ql[/quote]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum