Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hillary Clinton, HISTORIC NOMINATION FOR PRESIDENT. FIRST TIME EVER A NOMINEE UNDER FBI INVESTIGATION

+3
boards of FL
2seaoat
Markle
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Markle

Markle

Hillary Clinton, HISTORIC NOMINATION FOR PRESIDENT. FIRST TIME EVER A NOMINEE UNDER FBI INVESTIGATION

As for her being the first female (is that still politically correct) presidential nominee, I've seen a lot of Democrats who basically say...meh.

Bernie Sanders says he will not step aside and has requested a meeting with Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama. They will meet tomorrow in the White House.

What will be the result?

She is hanging everything on the WOMEN'S CARD. Will it work?

What happens if the first debate is on the economy? Donald Trump will make her look like a fool. Hillary Clinton has admitted she knows nothing about the economy and will put her HUSBAND, (A MALE) in charge of that economy.

2seaoat

I know......we are dealing with an intelligence threshold......but I will help you.....NOWHERE has the FBI said that Hillary Clinton is being investigated. They have acknowledged the following"

A source has confirmed to CBS News that Hillary Clinton will be interviewed by the FBI within the coming weeks, in connection with the investigation into her private email server. The FBI and Justice Department have been investigating whether sensitive information that flowed through Clinton's email server was mishandled.

Where as you assume has ANYBODY confirmed that she is the target of the investigation of mishandling of anything. There is no source or announcement of the same by the FBI, so if the FBI does an investigation, do you think that some of the senders of the information might be the target, of mishandling email which was sent to a private server. She was authorized to receive, and there is no evidence of the intent to transfer to third parties classified information......so there will be no criminal indictment, but to argue that it is Hillary Clinton who is being investigated is incorrect. The investigation is far more general and comprehensive than Hillary Clinton and it involves mishandling of information sent to that server. Incredible that the innuendo will be coming to an end shortly......and then what.....white wash?

Markle

Markle

FBI director on Clinton email probe: 'There's no special set of rules'

By Pamela Brown, CNN
Updated 4:09 PM ET, Wed May 11, 2016

Washington (CNN)FBI Director James Comey stayed tight-lipped about the investigation into Hillary Clinton's private server and reiterated to reporters during a roundtable Wednesday that there is no external deadline to finish the probe, despite the upcoming Democratic convention in July.

However, Comey admitted he does feels "pressure" like he does with any high-profile case to do the investigation both promptly and well -- with an emphasis on "well."

Clinton and her team have consistently called the matter a "security inquiry," but Comey said that's not a term he's familiar with and said "we're conducting an investigation. That's what we do."

[...]

http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/11/politics/james-comey-hillary-clinton-private-server/index.html

2seaoat

Again....you failed to show the FBI is investigating Hillary. You just assume she is the target of the investigation.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Again....you failed to show the FBI is investigating Hillary.   You just assume she is the target of the investigation.

Hillary Clinton, HISTORIC NOMINATION FOR PRESIDENT.  FIRST TIME EVER A NOMINEE UNDER FBI INVESTIGATION Duly%20Noted_zps0t9imdmh

boards of FL

boards of FL

Hillary Clinton, HISTORIC NOMINATION FOR PRESIDENT.  FIRST TIME EVER A NOMINEE UNDER FBI INVESTIGATION Bonbon-dbfbe36b2ab7e3e46f8bdbc19fcc3ada

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Markle wrote:

Clinton and her team have consistently called the matter a "security inquiry," but Comey said that's not a term he's familiar with and said "we're conducting an investigation. That's what we do."

Seabigot and bds are right,  markle.  There is no investigation.  My guess is when the FBI Director called it an "investigation",   it was a typo.  What he really said was he was "investing in gay legislation".   The Fox News reporter who heard that mistook it for investigation.  It was all due to right-wing media bias.

2seaoat

The FBI has never announced that Hillary Clinton is the target of the investigation. I know higher level concepts are really difficult for some folks, but your assumptions are for the low hanging fruit. I have interfaced with the FBI many times in my life in regard to an investigation, and you and Mr. Markle are fools to think they announce that a particular person is the target of the investigation. The investigation is looking at whether the information on the server was mishandled. Bob.....I know this is going to be tough for you, but you do realize some people SEND emails and some receive emails......but you already have it figured out........nothing new.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:The FBI has never announced that Hillary Clinton is the target of the investigation.   I know higher level concepts are really difficult for some folks, but your assumptions are for the low hanging fruit.  I have interfaced with the FBI many times in my life in regard to an investigation, and you and Mr. Markle are fools to think they announce that a particular person is the target of the investigation.   The investigation is looking at whether the information on the server was mishandled.   Bob.....I know this is going to be tough for you, but you do realize some people SEND emails and some receive emails......but you already have it figured out........nothing new.

Please concentrate....though I realize how much you enjoy playing the part of the foil.

FBI director on Clinton email probe: 'There's no special set of rules'

By Pamela Brown, CNN
Updated 4:09 PM ET, Wed May 11, 2016

Washington (CNN)FBI Director James Comey stayed tight-lipped about the investigation into Hillary Clinton's private server and reiterated to reporters during a roundtable Wednesday that there is no external deadline to finish the probe, despite the upcoming Democratic convention in July.

However, Comey admitted he does feels "pressure" like he does with any high-profile case to do the investigation both promptly and well -- with an emphasis on "well."

[...]

http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/11/politics/james-comey-hillary-clinton-private-server/index.html

Last edited by Markle on 6/9/2016, 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

2seaoat

Who is playing the foil. There is nothing to respond to.......the FBI does NOT announce the scope of an investigation. It would be like me saying that they are investigating Donald Trump's wedding invitation and the amount of money he donated to Clinton.....it might be the subject of the investigation, but it is just me pulling chit out of thin air. Sorry, this is not even a ripple on the pond of relevancy......Hillary Clinton will NOT be indicted for any crime, and all the noise and innuendo about the same is just radio static.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Your beef is with the FBI Director, Seabigot. Not Markle and not me.

Asked about complaints from security clearance holders that they would be in jail if they acted similarly to Clinton, the FBI director would only say "there's no special set of rules for anybody that the FBI investigates."

http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/11/politics/james-comey-hillary-clinton-private-server/

Here's what you sound like, Seabigot...

Donald Trump:
"That Mexican judge is biased"

CNN: Donald Trump says "that Mexican judge is biased"

Rush Limbaugh: "When Mr. Trump said "that Mexican judged was biased", Mr. Trump didn't actually mean he thinks that judge was biased because he's Mexican. It's two different things and the fault of the news media and only blithering morons would think Mr. Trump meant the Mexican judge is biased.

lol

2seaoat

I will type this really slowly.......I have a Bob button on my new laptop which is a macro which slows down my typing......propaganda is connecting two separate dots and creating a line which in fact may not exist. Please.....and take your time....where did the FBI director say he was investigating Hillary Clinton? This is so stupid that I am not surprised you swallowed the propaganda and innuendo hook, line, and sucker.....I mean sinker.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:I will type this really slowly.......I have a Bob button on my new laptop which is a macro which slows down my typing......propaganda is connecting two separate dots and creating a line which in fact may not exist.   Please.....and take your time....where did the FBI director say he was investigating Hillary Clinton?   This is so stupid that I am not surprised you swallowed the propaganda and innuendo hook, line, and sucker.....I mean sinker.

OK

I'll

take

my

time. lol

The very first line of the CNN report I just showed you refers to "the investigation into Hillary Clinton's private server".
And then the story quotes the FBI Director and his quote confirms that.

What the fuck is your point, Seabigot? Is this like when everyone in the world was saying George Zimmerman's trial found him not guilty but you were telling us the trial found him guilty of manslaughter? lol

2seaoat

So your answer to my question to show me where the FBI is investigating Hillary Clinton personally as the subject of the investigation, is to quote a reporter from CNN and use their opinion of where the investigation is focused......yep.....bonechilling stupid. But you gave your best effort and the slow typing may not be enough. Edward Meese Reagan's chief of staff said on Fox today that there is no chance of Hillary getting indicted, and if in fact there was the FBI would have expedited the process and announced by now because of the ramifications on the political process. He also said that there will be no stonewalling, because there would be a hundred FBI agents and department of Justice employees who would in mass protest.......his conclusion is exactly what I have been saying.....but people who went to school instead of the beach can communicate with each other and understand each other with regular speed typing........

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Right.  Hillary Clinton has absolutely nothing to do with "Hillary Clinton's private server".

And the word "investigation" is exactly the same word as "indictment".

And Duane Allman is a racist

And George Zimmerman was guilty of manslaughter.

And I went to the beach.  And going to the beach makes one "bone-chillingly stupid".

lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Seabigot,

One of Albert Einstein's favorite pastimes was going to the beaches on the Baltic Sea? I guess that made him bone-chillingly stupid too. lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I do regret going to the beach, however. Not because it gave me stupidity.
But because it gave me melanoma.

2seaoat

I know both you and Dreams have to wear your glasses on top of your heads when on this forum to watch the concepts going over your head. The investigation is looking at how classified information was handled. It is not investigating a computer........two distinct and different concepts which flew over your head.......please put your cheaters on top of your head, and at least see what is flying over your head. As you know with a digital message.....there is a sender and a receiver, and the information in that message has nothing to do with a physical server........the elements of a crime dealing with classified information and the handling of the same, have no element which deals with a computer.........it could be written on the back of a matchbook, and the republicans appealing to morons would have folks posting here that Hillary had a private matchbook......you cannot handicap stupid.....I cannot give you any strokes Bob.......you kinda have to keep hitting balls into lakes at Tiger Point.

2seaoat

One of Albert Einstein's favorite pastimes was going to the beaches on the Baltic Sea? I guess that made him bone-chillingly stupid too. lol

Comparing oneself to Einstein.......ok..........Einstein is an idiot, at least you picked the better beach. Of course Einstein having a higher level of analytical skills did not need to keep his glasses on top of his head, but there are many famous photos of his glasses being there, but he is an example of a person of high function who worked much better in a world of concepts rather than the mundane world of unconnected facts which are meaningless without grasp of the concepts which connect the same. He literally saw a world in concepts that the eye or experiment could not confirm for years......you and dreams live in a world of unconnected dots without the aid of concepts to logically connect the same........you actually have a high aptitude in some conceptualization, but huge deficits in other areas which history teacher Mr. Greenjeans perhaps could have given you better tools.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:[b

Comparing oneself to Einstein.......ok..........Einstein is an idiot, at least you picked the better beach.  Of course Einstein having a higher level of analytical skills did not need to keep his glasses on top of his head, but there are many famous photos of his glasses being there, but he is an example of a person of high function who worked much better in a world of concepts rather than the mundane world of unconnected facts which are meaningless without grasp of the concepts which connect the same.  He literally saw a world in concepts that the eye or experiment could not confirm for years......you and dreams live in a world of unconnected dots without the aid of concepts to logically connect the same........you actually have a high aptitude in some conceptualization, but huge deficits in other areas which history teacher Mr. Greenjeans perhaps could have given you better tools.

From the looks of the wording of this post,  it wasn't Mr. Greenjeans who educated you.  Had to be Timothy Leary.  With a little tutoring on the side by Cheech and Chong.  lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Now I know why you go back and forth to Illinois. That's a medical marijuana state.
If I can live for another year or so, I'm guessing by then they will have voted it in for Florida and the "pharmacies" will have opened. That way I'll be able to get on the same wavelength you're on. lol

2seaoat

No.....I never went to the beach during school, and I only had highly qualified instructors in high school where our curriculum let me take Russian history, business law, and honors ap history where I got to debate Jeff skilling's brother Tom the famous weatherman on all the SNL skits where really really smart people understood that school was fun and exciting as a whole generation had all these amazing tools to learn.......and then there was the Florida man.......at least Ms still has worse schools.....Jeb did get Florida off the bottom......so going to the beach was probably the only way you could stay sane.......too bad it was only a temporary fix.

2seaoat

Now I know why you go back and forth to Illinois. That's a medical marijuana state.
If I can live for another year or so, I'm guessing by then they will have voted it in for Florida and the "pharmacies" will have opened. That way I'll be able to get on the same wavelength you're on. lol

I will not get fingerprinted to get medicine. Hell will freeze over and I would rather be dead than be part of a system that makes sick people be fingerprinted to get their medicine. I have not took a puff of pot for over forty years......not really interested unless it can ease the pain and not adversely impact the liver, but I still want to be able to drive, and my daughter the SA under Illinois law, any level in my blood could lead to a DUI, and my experience has been that only stupid people get duis......so I will have to wait until I go to colorado, or Florida if it is generally legalized, and I will have to wait until I am not driving.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Man, you really have some neurosis about the South.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote: I still want to be able to drive, and my daughter the SA under Illinois law, any level in my blood could lead to a DUI

Here's a novel solution for you. Same as with alcohol, don't consume the stuff until you get home with it. Problem solved.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum