Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hillary Clinton fired as lawyer during watergate investigation

+3
Markle
ZVUGKTUBM
2seaoat
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

For lying among other things ... Go figure

http://conservativetribune.com/hillary-fired-unethical-behavior/

2seaoat

There is no doubt that young Hillary was ambitious and had no qualms about expanding the truth to fit her needs. She told a very big lie on her resume that she was president of her high school class, yet my friend who was president and his fellow classmates were invited to the white house for one of their reunions, and Tim's classmates complained directly to her that her resume was wrong, and she changed it.......twenty five years of a lie, and when she becomes first lady and has some pressure from her classmates she changes her resume to the truth.....she was vice president.

I hated her for years as an ambitious damn the truth evil person. I have since grown to respect her. I think she showed class with dealing with Bill, and she did a stellar job as senator, but for one obvious vote on bankruptcy reform where she showed the old Hillary and abstained.....one of only two who took the campaign contributions from credit card companies, but still had enough moral compass to know how bad that legislation was. She did a stellar job as secretary of state, and never in our history have we had a more qualified candidate for president, even with her propensity to lie and he ambition.......she will do a very good job as president.....I never thought I could mouth those words.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

2seaoat wrote:There is no doubt that young Hillary was ambitious and had no qualms about expanding the truth to fit her needs.  She told a very big lie on her resume that she was president of her high school class, yet my friend who was president and his fellow classmates were invited to the white house for one of their reunions, and Tim's classmates complained directly to her that her resume was wrong, and she changed it.......twenty five years of a lie, and when she becomes first lady and has some pressure from her classmates she changes her resume to the truth.....she was vice president.

I hated her for years as an ambitious damn the truth evil person.  I have since grown to respect her.  I think she showed class with dealing with Bill, and she did a stellar job as senator, but for one obvious vote on bankruptcy reform where she showed the old Hillary and abstained.....one of only two who took the campaign contributions from credit card companies, but still had enough moral compass to know how bad that legislation was.  She did a stellar job as secretary of state, and never in our history have we had a more qualified candidate for president, even with her propensity to lie and he ambition.......she will do a very good job as president.....I never thought I could mouth those words.

Now you just ruined PaceDog's thread.......

The wingnuts are going to try everything they have to keep her from the presidency in 2016. It is going to be fun to see who they put up for a candidate then. Likely a Tea Party radical or someone who leans that way. That person will not make it, however, and Markle and PaceDog are going to have conniption fits. They will be fun to razz.....

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:There is no doubt that young Hillary was ambitious and had no qualms about expanding the truth to fit her needs.  She told a very big lie on her resume that she was president of her high school class, yet my friend who was president and his fellow classmates were invited to the white house for one of their reunions, and Tim's classmates complained directly to her that her resume was wrong, and she changed it.......twenty five years of a lie, and when she becomes first lady and has some pressure from her classmates she changes her resume to the truth.....she was vice president.

I hated her for years as an ambitious damn the truth evil person.  I have since grown to respect her.  I think she showed class with dealing with Bill, and she did a stellar job as senator, but for one obvious vote on bankruptcy reform where she showed the old Hillary and abstained.....one of only two who took the campaign contributions from credit card companies, but still had enough moral compass to know how bad that legislation was.  She did a stellar job as secretary of state, and never in our history have we had a more qualified candidate for president, even with her propensity to lie and he ambition.......she will do a very good job as president.....I never thought I could mouth those words.

What were her accomplishments as Secretary of State?

I fully realize even you don't believe that malarkey and simply post it for a lack of anything responsible to post and a feeble effort to stir the pot.

State Dept. Can't Think Of One Hillary Clinton Accomplishment (CNN Laughs)

"That’s one for the reel for the Republicans who are going to be criticizing her."

| Jeff Dunetz

On Tuesday, Secretary of State John Kerry announced the department would be conducting a second Quadrennial Diplomacy and Development Review (QDDR). Later, during the regular State Department press briefing, Spokeswomen Jen Psaki was asked if she could name one accomplishment coming out of the first review that was issued in 2010 during Hillary Clinton's tenure, she couldn't come up with one. Covering the story on Wednesday, CNN's John King and his guests found the lack of an answer very funny.

“King: Let’s move on to the State Department. Remember Hillary Clinton was Secretary of State before John Kerry. Jen Psaki is now the spokeswoman there; she worked in the Obama White House, now she represents John Kerry. But you think she might do her homework and expect a question about Hillary Clinton."

Read more: http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/state-dept-cant-think-one-hillary-clinton-accomplishment-cnn-laughs

When even the CNN extension of the White House Press Office can't think of anything AND breaks out laughing. Well, you get the idea!

Nothing matters... there could be NO disqualifying event in the eyes of the leftists... never... ever... nothing.

2seaoat

Fired

She seemed to adjust pretty well. I once gave my two week notice that I was returning to school, and they fired me upon me giving my notice. It was my freshman college summer and I needed that job, fired for what I thought was the right thing.....Hillary will not have one worry about her service on that committee because I have a good friend whose husband served on the same Watergate house committee, and he turned out to be a real scum bag, divorced her and left the kids........but he stayed on and was not fired. She was the sister of the girlfriend of Bill Ayers, and I have already told those stories.....so getting fired after the fact....no big deal.

Oh so now seaoat the leftist is going to change a word.... we are now going to call lying "expanding the truth. LOL sounds so much nicer doesn't it. All unicorn like.

and I find it incredible you brag about hanging out with all those commies, but it does explain a lot about you. And NO, I don't recall your so called republican comments on the PNJ.

These are unsubstantiated allegations made and there is no evidence they are true.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PkrBum wrote:Nothing matters... there could be NO disqualifying event in the eyes of the leftists... never... ever... nothing.

It's easy to make a mistake such as holding the position of class president. I'm sure it happens all the time.

Seaoat, I'm sorry but I find that story implausible for the fact that Hillary Clinton did not need to put that she was vice-president of her HS class when she was first lady.Actually, I find it ridiculous that anyone w/ her accomplishments after law school would even have HS stuff on their resume let alone while she was in the White House.

Sal

Sal

Summer reruns already??

Yawn ....

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Joanimaroni wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Nothing matters... there could be NO disqualifying event in the eyes of the leftists... never... ever... nothing.

It's easy to make a mistake such as holding the position of class president. I'm sure it happens all the time.

You would know Joani!

But in your wildest dreams, do you think this bit of crapola will hand the presidency over to Rand Paul -- the current number one Republican pre-candidate? Get real!

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Joanimaroni wrote:

Tell us which of the republican pre-candidates for president are known for always telling the truth .... please. LOL

KarlRove

KarlRove

Dreamsglore wrote:

Seaoat, I'm sorry but I find that story implausible for the fact that Hillary Clinton did not need to put that she was vice-president of her HS class when she was first lady.Actually, I find it ridiculous that anyone w/ her accomplishments after law school would even have HS stuff on their resume let alone while she was in the White House.

She had to claim the Presidency of something as she will never be POTUS.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

KarlRove wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

She had to claim the Presidency of something as she will never be POTUS.

SOCK!!

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum