Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ben Carson accidentally reveals Sarah Palin is on Trump’s short list for vice president

+2
2seaoat
Hospital Bob
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/05/ben-carson-accidentally-reveals-sarah-palin-is-on-trumps-short-list-for-vice-president/

2seaoat

I do not know one human being who would vote for Sarah Palin for any office. She has proven she is stupid. Not ignorant. Stupid. So Trump may be accused of many things, but stupid is not one of them. Sarah Palin will NEVER be on a ballot anywhere at anytime.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

But, but, but, she's SO HOT!! LOL!!

2seaoat

I find intelligent women hot.....I could not get drunk enough to do Palin. I cringe at the stupid painted ladies of the Panhandle. Give me a farmer's daughter who wears no make up and is educated and intelligent. However, I find Tina Fey incredibly hot, so it is not appearance, but intelligence.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Thick as a brick.

Telstar

Telstar

Can we agree that if he does pick Palin he really doesn't want to win. Like the Producers putting on Springtime For Hitler.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Trump made use of Palin to help him get more evangelical voters in Iowa.

Here's how he's using her now.  
As should be obvious,  Trump is now trying to reinvent his character in attempt to win over moderate republicans,  democrats,  independents. women, hispanics etc.   Because of course this is mandatory for him to have any chance at winning a general election.

But when he morphs toward the left,  that has a tendency to piss off his cult.
So how does he try to mitigate this?
He gets Carson to drop the hint that Palin is on the short list.  Since the cult loves Palin,  that helps them to stomach the new Trump.   At least that's the strategy.  Whether it will work or not is a horse of a different color (orange).  lol

Trump has now taken on one of the most difficult roles in all of Wrastlin.
Trying to be all things to all people. If it works, it will revolutionize Wrastlin.

RealLindaL

2seaoat wrote:Give me a farmer's daughter who wears no make up and is educated and intelligent.  However, I find Tina Fey incredibly hot, so it is not appearance, but intelligence.

So how about someone who is educated and intelligent but also happens to wear (tastefully applied) makeup?

RealLindaL

2seaoat wrote:I could not get drunk enough to do Palin.

Is that what you call it? "DOING" someone? Lovely.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:  I cringe at the stupid painted ladies of the Panhandle.

Tell me something. How is being bigoted toward a whole group of women who live in the panhandle, any different from you accusing me and the Allman Brothers of being racists?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum