Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

POLL: How long will Trump be able to tolerate Sarah Palin's "support"?

+4
knothead
Floridatexan
polecat
Hospital Bob
8 posters

How long will Trump tolerate her?

POLL:  How long will Trump be able to tolerate Sarah Palin's "support"? I_vote_lcap14%POLL:  How long will Trump be able to tolerate Sarah Palin's "support"? I_vote_rcap 14% [ 1 ]
POLL:  How long will Trump be able to tolerate Sarah Palin's "support"? I_vote_lcap0%POLL:  How long will Trump be able to tolerate Sarah Palin's "support"? I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
POLL:  How long will Trump be able to tolerate Sarah Palin's "support"? I_vote_lcap29%POLL:  How long will Trump be able to tolerate Sarah Palin's "support"? I_vote_rcap 29% [ 2 ]
POLL:  How long will Trump be able to tolerate Sarah Palin's "support"? I_vote_lcap57%POLL:  How long will Trump be able to tolerate Sarah Palin's "support"? I_vote_rcap 57% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 7

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

polecat

polecat

Hopefully for a long time. Her speeches are comedic gold. I had the best laughs I have had in a long time this morning reading her Thump endorsement.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

5. He's already regretting it.

Palin will be with him as long as she keeps getting air time and her face splashed everywhere. It's what she lives for. Media whore...much??

polecat

polecat

SheWrites wrote:Palin will be with him as long as she keeps getting air time and her face splashed everywhere.  It's what she lives for.  Media whore...much??

Grifters gotta grift

knothead

knothead

SheWrites wrote:Palin will be with him as long as she keeps getting air time and her face splashed everywhere.  It's what she lives for.  Media whore...much??

Good Lord, listening to her just makes me wince . . . . . . Trump dropped the ball but she is a piece of work . . . . makes one wonder about the gullibility.

Markle

Markle

Got him on every prime time news show in the nation giving him air time that did NOT go to his competitors.

Let's not forget who endorsed now lame duck President Obama.

POLL:  How long will Trump be able to tolerate Sarah Palin's "support"? NewBlackPantherPartyObamaWebsite

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Markle wrote:Got him on every prime time news show in the nation giving him air time that did NOT go to his competitors.

Let's not forget who endorsed now lame duck President Obama.

POLL:  How long will Trump be able to tolerate Sarah Palin's "support"? NewBlackPantherPartyObamaWebsite

http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/25/politics/david-duke-donald-trump-immigration/

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

POLL:  How long will Trump be able to tolerate Sarah Palin's "support"? Palintrumprestroomparis

dumpcare

Ok I was going to vote until he got her in bed but voted after Iowa. Who voted for the bed?

dumpcare

Just saw on national news she was blaming obama for her son's ptsd.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Floridatexan wrote:POLL:  How long will Trump be able to tolerate Sarah Palin's "support"? Palintrumprestroomparis

I would like to know what this is.  Is it actually on display in public somewhere?
Do you know more about it?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Here's another poll question.

Now that we know Vladimir Putin likely conspired to murder a political opponent,  will Donald Trump continue to say nice things about him?

1.  Yes

2.  No

dumpcare

Yes, he will. He will also ask for pointer's on how to get away with it.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

ppaca wrote:Yes, he will. He will also ask for pointer's on how to get away with it.

I'm gonna throw out a question at this point.  And I'm not being the least bit sarcastic when I do.

Now that we know the head of state of the other superpower is actually nothing but a murderer;
how can we be sure that one or more of our heads of state was/is not capable of the same thing?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

So is our drone lord....

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:So is our drone lord....

I'm not talking about that Commander-in-Chief stuff,  hell they all do that kind or murdering.

I'm talking about the actual cold blooded murder of a fellow countryman just for political reasons.

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:
ppaca wrote:Yes, he will. He will also ask for pointer's on how to get away with it.

I'm gonna throw out a question at this point.  And I'm not being the least bit sarcastic when I do.

Now that we know the head of state of the other superpower is actually nothing but a murderer;
how can we be sure that one or more of our heads of state was/is not capable of the same thing?

You just learned that Vladimir Puttin was a KGB agent for 16 years rising to the level of Lt. Col..

During that time, with his training and history you don't think he has killed before?

I take it that you also know that lame duck President Obama carries a hit list with him at all time for specific drone strikes.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Bob wrote:

Did your light bulb just go off?

dumpcare

I'm gonna throw out a question at this point. And I'm not being the least bit sarcastic when I do.

Bob, I'd like to think that our politician's are beyond that, but I think 50% or more of our politician's would stop at nothing to immobilize their competition in some form or fashion even if it meant murder.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

ppaca wrote:

Bob, I'd like to think that our politician's are beyond that, but I think 50% or more of our politician's would stop at nothing to immobilize their competition in some form or fashion even if it meant murder.

I would hope the figure is not as high as 50%.  Because if half the American politicians are capable of cold blooded murder,  then Houston we have a bigger problem than I even imagine.  lol

But I do agree with you that there are probably some American politicians of prominence who have the same lack of ethics and morality as Putin and some of these other political figures in the world.
I believe human beings are pretty much the same everywhere,  regardless of which nationality they were born into.  There's nothing about being in this country that makes people be more or less moral.  Or more or less capable of
doing immoral acts.

Sal

Sal

I'm gonna recommend the series House of Cards, Bob.

Many people found it shocking, but I think it's entirely feasible.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Salinsky wrote:I'm gonna recommend the series House of Cards, Bob.

Many people found it shocking, but I think it's entirely feasible.

My girlfriend and I have binged watched it from the beginning,  Sal.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum