Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

If I hear one more time how Sarah Palin is gonna be on Trump's cabinet, I'm severing all ties with Trump.

+4
Floridatexan
dumpcare
Wordslinger
Hospital Bob
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I was still undecided on Trump as of the Sunday morning news shows.
And I still am now but I'm leaning way over toward dumping him.
And I guaran dam tee you if he really is aligned with Palin like she brags about, then I could NEVER stomach him as president.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Trump is a huckster, through and through. Picture a small fair, somewhere in Iowa. You're approaching a crowd gathered outside a tent marked "Freak Show," and an overweight middle-aged man with ridiculous bleached hair is telling the crowd that for only a dollar, they can go inside and see the woman with three tits and the man with the leg coming out of his neck. That's trump. Palin is one of the freaks. You betcha ...

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Wordslinger wrote:Trump is a huckster, through and through.  Picture a small fair, somewhere in Iowa.  You're approaching a crowd gathered outside a tent marked "Freak Show," and an overweight middle-aged man with ridiculous bleached hair is telling the crowd that for only a dollar, they can go inside and see the woman with three tits and the man with the leg coming out of his neck.  That's trump.  Palin is one of the freaks. You betcha ...

lol

dumpcare

You won't have to worry about Trump. If he happens to be in the lead going into the convention next summer the power's to be will make him a deal for his delegates and promise him a cabinet position to give his delegates to Bush or Paul.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

ppaca wrote:You won't have to worry about Trump. If he happens to be in the lead going into the convention next summer the power's to be will make him a deal for his delegates and promise him a cabinet position to give his delegates to Bush or Paul.

I'm not sure Trump would want to trade being the head honcho of The Trump Organization for anything less than being the head honcho of the country, ppaca.
I just can't see him wanting any other role in government.  Especially since all cabinet members are just agents for the President.  Trump has too big an ego to want to be an agent for anyone else. Trump wants to call all the shots.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

2seaoat

Trump could lose the Bob votes....you know like the name, they can go this way or that way, but it still comes out BOB. Trump should definitely be concerned.

give his delegates to Bush or Paul.

I think this wins the Einstein award for the month......Paul now is part of the republican establishment.....sir please put the doobie down and step back......oh, I forgot.....Trump and Paul are buds.

Sarah Palin looks smarter than half these candidates right now.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

polecat

polecat

Hay BOB... I hear sarah palin is going to be Secretary of Sheetrock Border Walls.
She says her husband can help the rapist finishers tape & mud on weekends.

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:Trump is a huckster, through and through.  Picture a small fair, somewhere in Iowa.  You're approaching a crowd gathered outside a tent marked "Freak Show," and an overweight middle-aged man with ridiculous bleached hair is telling the crowd that for only a dollar, they can go inside and see the woman with three tits and the man with the leg coming out of his neck.  That's trump.  Palin is one of the freaks. You betcha ...

Signed by:
If I hear one more time how Sarah Palin is gonna be on Trump's cabinet,  I'm severing all ties with Trump. Hitlers-train-Amerika_zpseebd91bd

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:

Signed by:
If I hear one more time how Sarah Palin is gonna be on Trump's cabinet,  I'm severing all ties with Trump. Hitlers-train-Amerika_zpseebd91bd

If I hear one more time how Sarah Palin is gonna be on Trump's cabinet,  I'm severing all ties with Trump. Socrat10

Hypocrite!

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum