Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hillary being beckoned to suspend campaign

+9
Wordslinger
polecat
gatorfan
Vikingwoman
ZVUGKTUBM
2seaoat
Hospital Bob
Markle
RealLindaL
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 7]

So it's the fault of the women... lol. Not very enlightened of you. Does bill cosby get the same defense?

No... I didn't think so. It's conditional.

Markle

Markle

Vikingwoman wrote:
Markle wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:
Markle wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:I don't know of any women who were sexually assaulted/raped by Bill Clinton. They were all willing participants.

Hillary being beckoned to suspend campaign - Page 6 HystericallyLaughingmanandboy,

You're intended ignorance is laughable.

William Jefferson Clinton, Former President of the United States and Democrat

Sexual Assault

Rape

Gennifer Flowers (Unknown settlement)

Paula Jones ($850,000 settlement)

Kathleen Willey (Unknown settlement)

Juanita Broaddrick (Unknown settlement)

Monica Lewinsky….(“I did not have sex with THAT woman”)

###

It is well known, not even in dispute, that former President Clinton is a sexual predator.  

Dream on,Farkle.

Would you have trusted him with your daughter?  Of course not!

Had there been one incident, it could be chalked up to a disgruntled past employee or associate.

Instead, there are well over a dozen.  Obviously, they are ALL lying.

Hillary being beckoned to suspend campaign - Page 6 Eaa3409e-84c6-40da-a680-c0c9d1390911_zpspy1ttuet

Sure I would have trusted him w/ my daughter. If he had made a pass she would have told him to f**k off which any of those women could have done.
If you feel you have to screw the President because you're too weak to say no then you've got some problems. Life can be very cruel to weak people.

Which explains why so many women accused him of sexual assault and rape.

Really very, very sexist of you to say that only weak women are raped. Shocking really, coming from a woman.

Henry Kissinger once said that power was the ultimate aphrodisiac.

2seaoat

liar liar pants on fire.......

According to Linda Tripp's grand jury testimony, she felt Willey pursued a romance with Clinton from the start of her White House affiliation. Willey had speculated with Tripp as to how she might be able to set up an assignation between herself and the president. She routinely attended events at which Clinton would be present, wearing a black dress she believed he liked. According to Tripp's testimony, Willey wondered if she and Clinton could arrange to meet in a home to which she had access, on the Chesapeake Bay.

"Willey gave false information to the FBI about her sexual relationship with a former boyfriend, and acknowledged having lied about it when the agents confronted her with contradictory evidence. Following Willey's acknowledgment of the lie, the Independent Counsel agreed not to prosecute her for false statements in this regard."

so you added her name to the list for a little depth......liar liar pants on fire.

2seaoat wrote:liar liar pants on fire.......

According to Linda Tripp's grand jury testimony, she felt Willey pursued a romance with Clinton from the start of her White House affiliation. Willey had speculated with Tripp as to how she might be able to set up an assignation between herself and the president. She routinely attended events at which Clinton would be present, wearing a black dress she believed he liked. According to Tripp's testimony, Willey wondered if she and Clinton could arrange to meet in a home to which she had access, on the Chesapeake Bay.

"Willey gave false information to the FBI about her sexual relationship with a former boyfriend, and acknowledged having lied about it when the agents confronted her with contradictory evidence. Following Willey's acknowledgment of the lie, the Independent Counsel agreed not to prosecute her for false statements in this regard."

so you added her name to the list for a little depth......liar liar pants on fire.

Name call huh?  Is that all you have? That was Hillary's MO when the attack dog on the accusers.

2seaoat

Lies and innuendo are not truth. The idea that folks are speculating about an FBI investigation is funny to someone who over the years has participated in many and has worked with the FBI, but the allegations that Bill Clinton is a rapist is hilarious. Adding Willey to the list of women raped is simply for stupid people to consume. I do not defend Clinton, rather I defend the truth and continue to battle propaganda regardless of which side of the aisle originates the same. I can tell with certainty that Hillary will be the first woman President by the desperation of the propaganda.

Now seagoat worked for the fbi... lol.

How convenient... As the director were inanimate objects the target of many investigations?

Vikingwoman

PkrBum wrote:So it's the fault of the women... lol. Not very enlightened of you. Does bill cosby get the same defense?

I can't believe you would compare drugging people and making a pass? Indefensible stupidity!

Vikingwoman

2seaoat wrote:liar liar pants on fire.......

Good work, Oatie. I don't even know why I respond to these ridiculous idiots.

Vikingwoman

PkrBum wrote:Now seagoat worked for the fbi... lol.

How convenient... As the director were inanimate objects the target of many investigations?

That's not what he said. I know dishonesty is your forte but seriously?

Vikingwoman wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Now seagoat worked for the fbi... lol.

It's just a matter of time until he ran the whole show. I just thght I'd help expedite things... he might be elliot ness.

Hahaha

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Lies and innuendo are not truth.  The idea that folks are speculating about an FBI investigation is funny to someone who over the years has participated in many and has worked with the FBI, but the allegations that Bill Clinton is a rapist is hilarious.   Adding Willey to the list of women raped is simply for stupid people to consume.  I do not defend Clinton, rather I defend the truth and continue to battle propaganda regardless of which side of the aisle originates the same.  I can tell with certainty that Hillary will be the first woman President by the desperation of the propaganda.

Sexual Assault

Rape

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

http://samuel-warde.com/2015/06/the-republican-hypocrites-who-led-the-impeachment-of-bill-clinton/

The Republican Hypocrites Who Led The Impeachment Of Bill Clinton

On December 19, 1998, the House of Representatives approved two articles of impeachment against President Bill Clinton for actions related to his extra-marital affair with Monica Lewinsky, a 21-year-old unpaid White House intern. The trial of President Clinton commenced on January 7, 1999, and five weeks later, on February 12, the Senate voted to acquit Clinton on both articles of impeachment.

As ThinkProgress reports, nearly 17 years later things have finally come full circle for the Republican hypocrites who led that effort.

Henry Hyde

Responsibility for determining the recommending action on the articles of impeachment fell on the House Judiciary Committee and its Chairman, Henry Hyde. However, as Time reports,

Ironically, Hyde turned out to have been guilty of his own extramarital indescretions. In a September 1998 article, Salon.com reported that Hyde had carried on an affair with a married woman named Cherie Snodgrass during the 1960s, a story the Congressman later acknowledged was true. The admission dogged him for the rest of his political career and he was repeatedly criticized for his zeal in prosecuting Clinton while failing to mention his own transgressions.
Newt Gingrich

As Speaker of the House, Newt Gingrich (R-GA) led the initial charge against President Clinton. However, like with Hyde, it turns out that Gingrich had multiple affairs of his own. In a 2007 interview with Focus on the Family‘s James Dobson, “Gingrich for the first time publicly acknowledged cheating on his first and second wives,” admitting that he was cheating on his wife while leading the impeachment proceedings. Speaking to Dobson, Gingrich stated:

There were times when I was praying and when I felt I was doing things that were wrong. But I was still doing them. I look back on those as periods of weakness and periods that I’m not only not proud of, but I would deeply urge my children and grandchildren not to follow in my footsteps.

Bob Livingston

Shortly after the November 1998 elections Gingrich resigned, having predicted Republicans would pick up twenty seats in the House when in fact they ended up losing five. Rep. Bob Livingston (R-LA) succeeded him as Speaker, but the day of the House vote on the articles of impeachment against Clinton, he suddenly resigned after Hustler Magazine publisher Larry Flynt threatened to release details about what he described as four extramarital affairs by Livingston. In an interview with The Washington Post, Flynt stated that he “just wanted to expose hypocrisy. If these guys are going after the president, they shouldn’t have any skeletons in their closet.”

Before Flynt had the opportunity to release any details, Livingston admitted on the House floor that “I have on occasion strayed from my marriage” and promptly resigned.

Dennis Hastert

Rep. Dennis Hastert (R-IL) reportedly “began lobbying on the House floor within moments” of Livingston’s announcement, gaining the quick support of the Republican leadership and served as speaker from 1999 to 2007, to include the period while the Senate conducted their trial of Bill Clinton. Hastert has the distinction of being the longest serving Republican Speaker of the House in U.S. history. As NBC’s Chuck Todd reported last week, Hastert was selected by his Republican colleagues because “they were scandal-plagued at the time and he was considered the most ethical of the bunch. “

As it turns out, ThinkProgress reported that last Thurday,

Hastert was indicted on charges that he illegally structured $1.7 million in payments to an individual in an attempt to cover up prior misconduct. According to reports, the payments were allegedly intended to “conceal sexual abuse against a former male student he knew during his days as a teacher in Yorkville, Ill.” The LA Times also reported that “investigators also spoke with a second man who raised similar allegations that corroborated what the former student said.”
Epilogue

While these were some of the key Republican players in the impeachment proceedings against President Clinton, there were several others that had extra-marital affairs of their own during the same time frame as those hearings. For instance, Chicago Tribune reported at the time that Rep. Helen Chenoweth (R-ID), and Rep. Dan Burton (R-IN) “acknowledged affairs in the wake of Lewinsky investigation with Burton acknowledging that he had a child out of wedlock.

As Chuck Todd concluded in his report on the Hastert indictment,

It really is a stain on Congress. I had one [member of Congress] say to me, “you know, people sit there and say the place is filled with crooks and creeps and I want to say that it’s not, but if Dennis Hastert turns out to be a crook and a thief, maybe the place really is.”

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Rolling Eyes

2seaoat

Nope......I guess when I point out how silly it is to think that an FBI investigation is leaking information to forum members, the response that I claimed to work for the FBI would logically follow lies and innuendo.....however, I simply said I have worked with FBI agents on investigations, multiple times, and I am currently waiting on some information on an investigation I initiated.....surprise.....they do not give folks updates and they do not leak who they are looking at or who they are about to recommend to the justice department to indict.....but heck.....Mr. Markle and PK are vested in this nonsense, so I present a bit of a problem.....its called experience and knowledge to cut through their poorly crafted nonsense......we all have roles.....they bring the garbage, and I sort it out.....somebody has to do it, or they would have us convinced they have just given us gold......thats right....they both preached for years our currency was worthless......dollar has never been stronger......economic genius wasted on being garbage men.

by Vikingwoman Yesterday at 7:33 pm
PkrBum wrote:

So it's the fault of the women... lol. Not very enlightened of you. Does bill cosby get the same defense?

I can't believe you would compare drugging people and making a pass? Indefensible stupidity!

Sexual battery is a crime. slick did a lot of it

Vikingwoman

What? wrote:by Vikingwoman Yesterday at 7:33 pm
PkrBum wrote:

That's total bullshit.

Vikingwoman

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2016/03/07/state-dept-concludes-past-secretaries-of-state/209044

On no! They're all going to jail!

Markle

Markle

Vikingwoman wrote:
What? wrote:by Vikingwoman Yesterday at 7:33 pm
PkrBum wrote:

That's total bullshit.

Sexual Assault

Rape

Perjury

Impeachment

Loss of Law License

$50,000 fine

Markle

Markle

Vikingwoman wrote:http://mediamatters.org/blog/2016/03/07/state-dept-concludes-past-secretaries-of-state/209044

Cute try, and cute try by one of the leading Progressive internet sites to answer a question not in play.

Come one Vikingwoman, are you living in such a state of denial that you still refuse accept reality?

The issue, lest you forget, is a PRIVATE, ILLEGAL, UNSECURED SERVER intentionally hidden from the government.

Her uses of an unsecured Blackberry is also being investigated by the FBI because the government refused to give Hillary Clinton a secured Blackberry as was special made for Lame Duck President Obama. Apparently he didn't think he could learn another system.

knothead

knothead

Markle wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:http://mediamatters.org/blog/2016/03/07/state-dept-concludes-past-secretaries-of-state/209044

Cute try, and cute try by one of the leading Progressive internet sites to answer a question not in play.

Come one Vikingwoman, are you living in such a state of denial that you still refuse accept reality?

The issue, lest you forget, is a PRIVATE, ILLEGAL, UNSECURED SERVER intentionally hidden from the government.

Her uses of an unsecured Blackberry is also being investigated by the FBI because the government refused to give Hillary Clinton a secured Blackberry as was special made for Lame Duck President Obama.  Apparently he didn't think he could learn another system.

You are soooo full of it!

Markle

Markle

knothead wrote:
Markle wrote:

Her uses of an unsecured Blackberry is also being investigated by the FBI because the government refused to give Hillary Clinton a secured Blackberry as was special made for Lame Duck President Obama.  Apparently he didn't think he could learn another system.

You are soooo full of it!

PLEASE, show us all where I am wrong.

2seaoat

the court dismissed the Paula Jones harassment lawsuit, before trial, on the grounds that Jones failed to demonstrate any damages. ..........the settlement was like most settlements to just have the innuendo go away as it became clear the legitimate lawyers had abandoned her, and a conservative hit squad took over whose only intention was to make chit up when the judge had already found no basis in fact and had granted Clinton summary judgment.....so show you are wrong.....totally wrong. She lost in the courts and the President stopped the distraction by a settlement which was in between her photo shoots with Penthouse.....sorry.....if in fact there was some truth to her allegations, it certainly was not rape as you have suggested, where the bottom line was the court found NO basis in fact for her case and dismissed the same. Liar liar pants on fire......a lie of omission is as bad as an outright lie.

2seaoat wrote: Liar liar pants on fire......a lie of omission is as bad as an outright lie.

Like your scotus thread that implies that the pubs were responsible for the pro public union decision?

2016, 7:39 pm
PkrBum wrote:

Now seagoat worked for the fbi... lol.

------
It's there in print

Vikingwoman

He said he worked cases w/ the FBI. Not the same thing. Why do ya'll distort things? It's a form of dishonesty.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum