Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hillary being beckoned to suspend campaign

+9
Wordslinger
polecat
gatorfan
Vikingwoman
ZVUGKTUBM
2seaoat
Hospital Bob
Markle
RealLindaL
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 7]

In what has been a slow, but now speeding up process, Hillary is going to start feeling the pressure to suspend her campaign. I think with witnesses being offered immunity, it means Comey and his agents have what they need to make an airtight case against HRC.

http://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/clinton-email-scandal-its-time-hillary-suspended-her-campaign/

This will definitely create some chaos for both sides of the political aisle. It's tantamount to someone who decides to play seven card stud and make all of the deuces wild at the last flip of the cards.

Who comes in and becomes the establishment candidate in her absence?
What happens if that pick splits the democrats?
What also happens if the RNC decides that there will be no better time to shaft Trump when the democrats are split just like the GOP?

This will be one wild ride.

RealLindaL

Probably best not to waste any more time speculating on all this.

EXPERTS SEE LITTLE CHANCE OF CHARGES IN CLINTON EMAIL CASE

Markle

Markle

RealLindaL wrote:Probably best not to waste any more time speculating on all this.

Why do you say it is best not to spend time speculating on Hillary being indicted.

Who are the "experts" who say Hillary will not be indicted for anything she did?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Ted Cruz just said "While the terrorists are killing people,  President Obama is watching baseball games with the Castros".

That's it for me.  I'm through with these miserable republicans. 
Why don't you go on over there and kill some terrorists,  Cruz,  and get the hell out of our country and if you make it back go live in Canada where you belong.

I can't stomach these assholes any longer.  I'm voting for the democrat in the general election.

2seaoat

I am an expert......Hillary will not be indicted.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:I am an expert......Hillary will not be indicted.

I learned many years ago that the definition of expert is that an "ex" is a has-been and a "spurt" is a drip under pressure.

I believe the chances of Hillary being indicted are increasing daily. I also believe that the indictment of close advisors to her, such as Huma are virtually certain. There are far too many felonies which have been committed for this to be ignored.

2seaoat

There are far too many felonies which have been committed for this to be ignored.

Perfect. Please outline the legal basis of one of those felonies. Fox News is a hoot. So called experts........Judge Judy could give a better opinion, but the best part is assuming somebody has information which meets the elements of a felony prosecution.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote: There are far too many felonies which have been committed for this to be ignored.

Perfect.  Please outline the legal basis of one of those felonies.  Fox News is a hoot.   So called experts........Judge Judy could give a better opinion, but the best part is assuming somebody has information which meets the elements of a felony prosecution.  

Huma Abedin sent over 20 Classified emails and documents to the Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation.

Hillary sent over 1,000 classified documents from her personal email account and her secret, illegal server.

Hillary sent over 20 TOP SECRET documents from her personal email account. Documents so secret that even the redacted versions could not be read by most of Congress.

Hillary, violating policy and rules, took with her and used her unsecured Blackberry inside China and Russia. NO personnel are allowed to be taken off the aircraft in those countries. They are all to have their batteries removed and kept in a secure location on board the aircraft. That is how well known it is that those nations WILL penetrate those devices.

These are only a couple of the crimes committed by Hillary and her cabal. Obviously the FBI has dozens more.

NO, it makes no difference, whatsoever whether or not the document is marked Top Secret or in any other way. ALL employees, including Hillary and Huma receive training in recognizing classified information with or without any sort of marking.

Hillary also ORIGINATED classified documents so how was some magical being to "mark" those documents.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

You will notice that poster Markle copied the alleged offenses for HRC above and failed to include a link for the information. That by itself is very telling.....

Let's see, Hotair.com? Thegatewaypundit.com? Thedailycaller.com?

Hillary being beckoned to suspend campaign Hmmm10

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

[quote="ZVUGKTUBM"]You will notice that poster Markle copied the alleged offenses for HRC above and failed to include a link for the information. That by itself is very telling.....

Let's see, Hotair.com? Thegatewaypundit.com? Thedailycaller.com?

Hillary being beckoned to suspend campaign Hmmm10
[/q]

I copied and pasted nothing.  Those are just a few off the top of my head.  Look them up yourself.

Everything there is from newscasts over the past year.  ABC, NBC, CBS, MSNBC, CNN, The New York Times all over.  If you're not aware of it, that seems to be your problem.

Last edited by Markle on 3/23/2016, 1:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Vikingwoman

Of stuff it, Markle Farkle. Those emails were classified after the fact. They go after Hillary and Rice and Powell will be right behind her. It's all boogery intended to derail her campaign like BENGHAZI!!!!!

RealLindaL

Markle wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:Probably best not to waste any more time speculating on all this.

Why do you say it is best not to spend time speculating on Hillary being indicted.

Who are the "experts" who say Hillary will not be indicted for anything she did?

Best not to waste your and my precious time on this Earth speculating on an indictment that's highly unlikely to ever happen.

As for who are the experts,  READ THE DAMN ARTICLE I provided a link to above.

RealLindaL

Bob wrote:Ted Cruz just said "While the terrorists are killing people,  President Obama is watching baseball games with the Castros".

That's it for me.  I'm through with these miserable republicans. 
Why don't you go on over there and kill some terrorists,  Cruz,  and get the hell out of our country and if you make it back go live in Canada where you belong.

I can't stomach these assholes any longer.  I'm voting for the democrat in the general election.

cheers cheers cheers cheers

Seems as if Markle hits a nerve. The evidence already known is damning. There was the same sort of angst among the followers of President Clinton as well. He ended up impeached in the House and lost his law license for committing perjury. I really do believe it's a matter of time. Immunity is offered when it helps to seal the deal on a case. With Trump in court too over Trump University allegations it would be even wilder if both he and Hillary had to resign from the campaign. It would also be a huge sign that this experiment in being a democratic republic is at the end or near the end

2seaoat

The evidence already known is damning.

Nope. Not even close.

Your knowledge of law and politics is what is damning if you think Trump will suspend his campaign because some idiots chose Trump University to magically change their lives. It is a civil suit which means nothing in the context of the character already revealed by Mr. Trump.

Vikingwoman

This is a silly thread w/ silly allegations. Hillary will be President and the crying will go on.

Markle

Markle

Vikingwoman wrote:Of stuff it, Markle Farkle. Those emails were classified after the fact. They go after Hillary and Rice and Powell will be right behind her. It's all boogery intended to derail her campaign like BENGHAZI!!!!!

I'm sure you recall that Hillary Clinton said that there were NO Classified documents sent through her illegal private server.

Documents are NOT classified Secret, Top Secret or whatever after it has been sent. It is classified AS the document is created.

Markle

Markle

Vikingwoman wrote:Of stuff it, Markle Farkle. Those emails were classified after the fact. They go after Hillary and Rice and Powell will be right behind her. It's all boogery intended to derail her campaign like BENGHAZI!!!!!

As you know, or should know, neither Colon Powell nor Candalezza Rice had private servers.

When Hillary Clinton's campaign is derailed, it will due to her own actions.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:The evidence already known is damning.

Nope.  Not even close.

Your knowledge of law and politics is what is damning if you think Trump will suspend his campaign because some idiots chose Trump University to magically change their lives.   It is a civil suit which means nothing in the context of the character already revealed by Mr. Trump.

WHO KNEW you are working part-time among the hundreds of FBI agents investigating the criminal actions of Hillary Clinton.

Way to go!

2seaoat

Documents are NOT classified Secret, Top Secret or whatever after it has been sent. It is classified AS the document is created.

Nope

You are not even clever with this response. Documents are dynamic and not static as you try to argue. Their classifications change. Just how stupid do you think folks are?

A CIA agency operation in Ukraine has an oil exploration company for argument sake called Siberian Oil. An email is sent which talks about Bob Barker the operations manager of Siberian oil wanting to meet with the US ambassador to Russia on August 15th. This document was not classified when sent, and was a routine correspondence setting up an appointment. Somebody defects in the Company and alleges that it is a CIA operation. Do you think that twenty people are going to read every document sent over five years, or are they going to use a global search feature and classify all correspondence with Bob Barker.........that email sitting on the server is now reclassified and is not the same as the original email. This is elementary stuff which the propagandist try to manipulate for the slow witted.

2seaoat

WHO KNEW you are working part-time among the hundreds of FBI agents investigating the criminal actions of Hillary Clinton.

Way to go!

If you understand the statute, and understand that Hillary was authorized to receive the same........can you give a big duh when you now argue she is at risk for criminal prosecution. Now if some other unauthorized person took possession of classified material and in violation of the statute intentionally transferred those documents......indictment.......this is elementary stuff which does not need sophomoric Fox News analysis......where are those Benghazi impeachments and prosecutions which you and Pace argued for years.......about the same place Karl Rove was on National TV arguing that Ohio is going republican in 2012........duh.....double duh.

With certainty......Hillary will not be indicted.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:WHO KNEW you are working part-time among the hundreds of FBI agents investigating the criminal actions of Hillary Clinton.

Way to go!

If you understand the statute, and understand that Hillary was authorized to receive the same........can you give a big duh when you now argue she is at risk for criminal prosecution.   Now if some other unauthorized person took possession of classified material and in violation of the statute intentionally transferred those documents......indictment.......this is elementary stuff which does not need sophomoric Fox News analysis......where are those Benghazi impeachments and prosecutions which you and Pace argued for years.......about the same place Karl Rove was on National TV arguing that Ohio is going republican in 2012........duh.....double duh.

With certainty......Hillary will not be indicted.

Hillary Clinton was certainly authorized to receive confidential information. You are very good speaking "Progressiveese". That is not the subject.

She was NOT authorized to have a private server, put in place in secret from the government and in violation of government rules and laws. That unsecured, secret server exposed all the confidential, secret and top secret information to foreign countries. As you know, it has already been shown that infiltration by sophisticated hackers would not leave an identifiable footprint.

What Karl Rove has to do with this thread, I have no clue.

She was the official in charge of state and created/originated over 100 of the classified documents.

There are numerous violations... from obama's executive order to nsa directives to the rules, regulations, and laws.

It'll be interesting as to how obama squashes this one.

2seaoat

She was NOT authorized to have a private server,

She or I do not need to be authorized to have a private email server.....triple duh.

By golly we found our way back to President Obama....yep that is the ticket.

So we now have the answer when the investigation ends without Hillary being indicted........President Obama squashed something.......

I must admit.......funnier seeing people talk about indictments than watching the Republicans scramble as Mr. Trump nears the nomination.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:She was NOT authorized to have a private server,

She or I do not need to be authorized to have a private email server.....triple duh.

By golly we found our way back to President Obama....yep that is the ticket.

So we now have the answer when the investigation ends without Hillary being indicted........President Obama squashed something.......

I must admit.......funnier seeing people talk about indictments than watching the Republicans scramble as Mr. Trump nears the nomination.

You are trying way too hard to be my best foil. Long ago you succeed!

Highly amusing.

You're a great guy and all but let's face it, you are not quite on a par with the Secretary of State who handles highly classified documents and communications on a daily basis.

Tell me if I'm wrong but I doubt that you receive the same emails and documents nor are you a target of China and Russia to hack your emails.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 7]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum