Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

And yet more unrelenting Trump lies

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Markle

Markle

RealLindaL wrote:
Markle wrote:Of the emails, she turned over, more than 1,000 were confidential all the way up to above top secret.

This completely (and conveniently) ignores the fact that these emails were not thus classified until AFTER the fact -- same as was recently done to emails by others before her (including a couple of Republicans) who, as I understand it, also maintained private servers.

RealLindaL, you really need to consider some sources who will give you the real world.

Hillary Clinton said she received the same training as anyone with security clearances in the State Department. That is to how to identify confidential information and how it must be handled. NOTHING has to be stamped, marked or whatever to be confidential. Hillary Clinton originated confidential emails. How were they to be marked?

You also suffer under the shroud of MORE misinformation. Republicans may have had PRIVATE EMAIL ACCOUNTS, but they did NOT have insecure servers hidden from the government.

There can be only one reason to have your own private server, hidden from the government who employs you. You know you are going to be carrying on illegal activities and your intent is to keep evidence about those activities secret. What other reason?

What other reason is there for going to the trouble and expense of setting up a private server for the sole purpose of keeping your correspondence secret from the government, for which you work, secret? Other than you KNOW you are going to be carrying on illegal activities?

Markle

Markle

RealLindaL wrote:
knothead wrote:Well done Linda . . . . . I listen to pkr's comments and understand the difficulty he (and many others) have with HRC . . . . . America is truly between a rock and a hard place this election cycle but I come down for HRC without apology or hesitation . . . . . if you think Benghazi or the Syrian conflagration is horrific please consider what Donald Trump could do given the enormous power as CIC . . . . . I won't beat a dead horse because Linda stated it very effectively . . . . . this man CANNOT be the President because of so many verifiable reasons . . . . principally because he is unqualified at every level! Thanks for stating the obvious Linda. . .

You too, knot -- thanks. Glad to know there's support and agreement here.

And if for NO OTHER REASON, Trump is unqualified by virtue of his atrocious coarseness -- the kind of coarseness that, just as one recent example (and yes, I know it's already been cited, but it's just so horrible), clearly implied he could've gotten Romney to "drop to his knees" and give Trump a blow job had he asked for it, back when Romney was supposedly seeking Trump's endorsement in his own run for the presidency. This on national TV.

So besides the absolutely abhorrent example his coarseness sets for our children and grandchildren, there's the world stage, where he would likely embarrass our nation all to heck (he already does) and be derided as a clown. This is aside from the fact that he admittedly strikes back hard whenever he perceives he's been attacked. Hair trigger! What a wonderful quality in a commander in chief! OMG.

If your recall, not that it matters, it was Marco Rubio who got down into the gutter to attack Donald Trump. Payback is heck.

Many of our best presidents have vile, profane language behind closed doors. Donald Trump knows how to market something and he is running for office. He says he's going to bomb the s*** out of a country, he's saying what everyone thinks. Every time he does something like this, he leads all the news coverage wiping out exposure for anyone but himself.

He won't carry that into the Presidency. I would guess though that if he was not happy about something, and you were in the Oval Office without cameras running, he'd peel the wallpaper off the walls. He demands a lot of himself and of those he chooses to surround him. He obviously does not believe in "YES" men/women around him as evidence by his walk back of many things he has said in the heat of a speech.

RealLindaL

Markle wrote:Many of our best presidents have vile, profane language behind closed doors.  Donald Trump knows how to market something and he is running for office.  He says he's going to bomb the s*** out of a country, he's saying what everyone thinks.  Every time he does something like this, he leads all the news coverage wiping out exposure for anyone but himself.

And what does that say about our country?  Does this make you proud?

Markle

Markle

RealLindaL wrote:
Markle wrote:Many of our best presidents have vile, profane language behind closed doors. Donald Trump knows how to market something and he is running for office. He says he's going to bomb the s*** out of a country, he's saying what everyone thinks. Every time he does something like this, he leads all the news coverage wiping out exposure for anyone but himself.

And what does that say about our country? Does this make you proud?

I think it says that our country is weary of "CANNED PRESENTATIONS" with speeches and talking points hinging on the outcome of focus groups.

Keep in mind it is Democrats who are changing parties in droves to vote for Republicans. Curious too that it was the architect of the failed Obamacare, Jonathan Gruber who called anyone who supported Obamacare...STUPID. Not me, not Republicans, not Conservatives, rather a Progressive.

Yes, it makes me proud that voters are finally standing up to the establishment in both the Democrat and Republican party along with Independents.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum