This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Trump's Lies

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

2 Re: Trump's Lies on 7/20/2017, 6:59 pm

yet you ignored Obama's... go figure?

View user profile

3 Re: Trump's Lies on 7/20/2017, 8:31 pm

PkrBum wrote: yet you ignored Obama's... go figure?

Right on time!

View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/

4 Re: Trump's Lies on 7/21/2017, 1:02 am

del.capslock wrote:
PkrBum wrote: yet you ignored Obama's... go figure?

Right on time!

You missed the obfuscation and deflection of EVERY Obama admin scandal. Bush was used by her over and over and over... infinity. You lack context.

View user profile

5 Re: Trump's Lies on 7/21/2017, 1:41 am

I used to use the phrase "half a brain," but now realize it's more like anyone with 1/10th of a brain  can easily see that there's simply NO comparison whatsoever in the world -- make that the entire universe -- between any supposed lies of Barack Obama's and those of Donald J. Trump, a tiny-minded person with non-existent ethics, whose lies and prevarications literally pour from his diseased personality every time he opens his mouth on any issue whatsoever, no matter how small or how large.    

To believe otherwise is no less than sadly DELUSIONAL, if not deeply ignorant.

View user profile

6 Re: Trump's Lies on 7/21/2017, 2:21 am

You're unable to realize that your opinion is subjective... it's no more valid than anyone else's. The left is developing an intolerance and is abandoning civil discourse... literally shutting down and out any difference of opinion. I'll admit that I'm often just taking jabs... but it's because of the indignant positions... like there's only one way to view the world. Even colleges are afraid to present an opposing point of view. It's hard to imagine that leads to critical thinking. This is a dangerous game too... what you might think "moral" or right to shut down discussion will eventually be used ON you. You don't have to look far to see countries subjectively limiting speech. Be careful what you wish for.

View user profile

7 Re: Trump's Lies on 7/21/2017, 4:34 am

PkrBum wrote:You're unable to realize that your opinion is subjective... it's no more valid than anyone else's.  The left is developing an intolerance and is abandoning civil discourse... literally shutting down and out any difference of opinion. I'll admit that I'm often just taking jabs... but it's because of the indignant positions... like there's only one way to view the world. Even colleges are afraid to present an opposing point of view. It's hard to imagine that leads to critical thinking. This is a dangerous game too... what you might think "moral" or right to shut down discussion will eventually be used ON you. You don't have to look far to see countries subjectively limiting speech. Be careful what you wish for.




Was that the reason why you started a poll to replace Boards with the biased moderator / den mother of the right? Go find yourself a safe space little quizzing

View user profile

8 Re: Trump's Lies on 7/21/2017, 8:46 am

Most of Obama's "scandals" were horseshit brewed up in conservative news outlets, which Republicans bought because they believe ANY goddamn thing from "born-in-Kenya" to "dinosaur bones were hidden by the devil to fool us" to "trickle-down economics."  Or they things that happened during 8 years that he really didn't have direct involvement in.   But desperate conservatives try to stick to him because they need some reason for their crazy hatred without admitting that it's because he's presidenting-while-black and they can't fucking stand it.

Trump's scandals are of a whole different magnitude, and they're really the tip of a dirty, reeking iceberg of corruption that nobody's even looking into.  If they wanted to dig a little into Donnie's past, they'd find his ties with the mob, among other things.

But, nope, conservatives are gonna keep trying to play "the other guy did it, too!" no matter how silly and desperate that is.  It's like a Ted Bundy fan yelling, "Yeah, but remember when the guy who prosecuted him was eight, he stole a cookie!"

View user profile

9 Re: Trump's Lies on 7/21/2017, 9:47 am

See? Lol... only your opinion is valid... we get it.

View user profile

10 Re: Trump's Lies on 7/21/2017, 9:59 am

PkrBum wrote:See? Lol... only your opinion is valid... we get it.

Liberal double standards are nothing new. I remember listening for 8 years to them saying: "It's Bush's fault", "you disagree with BHO policy so you're a racist", and "Bush did it too" but that's different in their little bitty minds - if they are even capable of remembering back that "far".

View user profile

11 Re: Trump's Lies on 7/21/2017, 10:08 am

PkrBum wrote:See? Lol... only your opinion is valid... we get it.

Nope. Only my opinion is based in actual facts.

It's not a double standard... it's just a standard.

View user profile

12 Re: Trump's Lies on 7/21/2017, 10:26 am

zsomething wrote:
PkrBum wrote:See? Lol... only your opinion is valid... we get it.

Nope.  Only my opinion is based in actual facts.

It's not a double standard... it's just a standard.

It's bias... and it's prevalent among leftists. This lack of ability to respect other's opinions will lead down a dark road. But that's the plan... eh comrade?

View user profile

13 Re: Trump's Lies on 7/21/2017, 12:38 pm

PkrBum wrote:

It's bias...

Every point of view you don't share is a "bias."


and it's prevalent among leftists.

Laughing

Oh, what horseshit! You don't listen to yourself at fucking all, do you? Or your little friend who disgraced himself with his attempts at sock-puppet fraud. You guys are every goddamned bit as "biased" as anyone else, if not more.

And, about this "leftist" shit. Not everyone who disagrees with you is a "leftist." I vote Democrat because the Republican party has made itself completely unviable. I used to lean Republican, but I ditched it when they started going heavy on the religious b.s. and enforced conformity, and they've only gotten worse since... they're basically a full-blown theocratic party at this point. Also, their reliance on propaganda insults my intelligence. So, I go with the Democrats because that's all that's really left, if you want to win elections. I'm not a Dem because I'm a "leftist" -- I'm a Dem because I'm not an idiot.

This lack of ability to respect other's opinions will lead down a dark road.

Ya'll paved that shit when you made Limbaugh and Hannity and FOX News a profitable business, and forming militias and fantasizing about hauling "liberals" (aka anybody who doesn't conform) out of their houses and shooting 'em. Ain't my road... I'm just drivin' on it.

You talk about respecting each other's opinions when you constantly call people "comrade" and throw insults around, use crying-baby icons to mock people, etc. You claim the left doesn't respect other people's opinions when your Imasock buddy used dishonest tactics trying to get the place shut down and spammed it, trying to stop people from talking because he was getting his ass fitted with a chinstrap and handed back to him in discussions.

So, don't give me a bunch of poor-me shit unless you want to see me laugh in your face. You hypocritical ass, I'm damned if I'll listen to that "it's sad that we're so uncivil" shit out of you in-fucking-particular. I started out being nicer here, but I figured out pretty quickly that wasn't going to work... "comrade." So, now you're getting what you earned. And surprise, you don't like it, do ya? If anything, I'm going to be less polite to you after this blame-throwing and whining and dishonesty about your own part in the tone here. I don't mind contentious people on the internet, but ones who engage in it and still try to act like they're "victims" really gripe me.

But that's the plan... eh comrade?

Yeah, yeah, again with that "comrade" shit. It's like your default setting.

Here's a hint -- you look really stupid throwing "comrade" at Democrats when the ridiculous circus-peanut you elected is Vladimir Putin's bottom-bitch. There's only one anti-Russian party at the moment... and you ain't in it.

View user profile

14 Re: Trump's Lies on 7/21/2017, 12:55 pm

I've taken this tone as a response. It's not my normal disposition... in fact the opposite.

I spent years and years on the pnj forum maintaining polite conversation.

That failed.

View user profile

15 Re: Trump's Lies on 7/21/2017, 1:05 pm

PkrBum wrote:I've taken this tone as a response. It's not my normal disposition... in fact the opposite.

I spent years and years on the pnj forum maintaining polite conversation.

That failed.

Well, congrats, because the tone you take is a lot of the reason for the tone I take. So your new way's not workin' so hot, either.

View user profile

16 Re: Trump's Lies on 7/21/2017, 1:07 pm

zsomething wrote:
PkrBum wrote:I've taken this tone as a response. It's not my normal disposition... in fact the opposite.

I spent years and years on the pnj forum maintaining polite conversation.

That failed.

Well, congrats, because the tone you take is a lot of the reason for the tone I take.  So your new way's not workin' so hot, either.

Tough shit. I'm not going to be labeled a racist or any other derogatory slur simply to discount my opinion.

View user profile

17 Re: Trump's Lies on 7/21/2017, 1:10 pm

PkrBum wrote:I've taken this tone as a response. It's not my normal disposition... in fact the opposite.

I spent years and years on the pnj forum maintaining polite conversation.

That failed.

But, you think this approach is somehow succeeding???

Hahahahahahahahaha ....

View user profile

18 Re: Trump's Lies on 7/21/2017, 1:55 pm

PkrBum wrote:

Tough shit. I'm not going to be labeled a racist or any other derogatory slur simply to discount my opinion.

That's fine.  And maybe you aren't racist.  But your party sure has a lot of 'em, and I know that from first-hand experience.  Not every Republican is racist, for sure, but ya'll make far too many excuses for the ones that are there, and a lot of the hate for Obama does come from that, because I've heard the "jokes" and I've seen the memes.  Pretending it's not a factor is denial.

I mean, I'm damn proud to not be part of this party:



I'm sure that's not you, but, they're in the car with you.  That'd bother me, I hope it bothers you.

View user profile

19 Re: Trump's Lies on 7/21/2017, 2:08 pm

I'm not a republican... haven't been since about a year and a half into the bush2 term.

Actually taking in my positions makes that very clear. I can go right along with y'all on a ton of things that I hate about the pubs and trump... but my concerns on many of those same issues under Obama were ignored at best... denigrated per usual. No sincere shot at accountability can happen until we demand it as a set standard across the political spectrum. What I'm usually doing now is just rubbing everybody's nose in the double standard.

View user profile

20 Re: Trump's Lies on 7/21/2017, 6:14 pm

zsomething wrote:
PkrBum wrote:

It's bias...

Every point of view you don't share is a "bias."


and it's prevalent among leftists.

Laughing

Oh, what horseshit!  You don't listen to yourself at fucking all, do you?  Or your little friend who disgraced himself with his attempts at sock-puppet fraud.  You guys are every goddamned bit as "biased" as anyone else, if not more.  

And, about this "leftist" shit.   Not everyone who disagrees with you is a "leftist."  I vote Democrat because the Republican party has made itself completely unviable.  I used to lean Republican, but I ditched it when they started going heavy on the religious b.s. and enforced conformity, and they've only gotten worse since... they're basically a full-blown theocratic party at this point.  Also, their reliance on propaganda insults my intelligence.  So, I go with the Democrats because that's all that's really left, if you want to win elections.  I'm not a Dem because I'm a "leftist" -- I'm a Dem because I'm not an idiot.

This lack of ability to respect other's opinions will lead down a dark road.

Ya'll paved that shit when you made Limbaugh and Hannity and FOX News a profitable business, and forming militias and fantasizing about hauling "liberals" (aka anybody who doesn't conform) out of their houses and shooting 'em.  Ain't my road...  I'm just drivin' on it.  

You talk about respecting each other's opinions when you constantly call people "comrade" and throw insults around, use crying-baby icons to mock people, etc.   You claim the left doesn't respect other people's opinions when your Imasock buddy used dishonest tactics trying to get the place shut down and spammed it, trying to stop people from talking because he was getting his ass fitted with a chinstrap and handed back to him in discussions.

So, don't give me a bunch of poor-me shit unless you want to see me laugh in your face.  You hypocritical ass, I'm damned if I'll listen to that "it's sad that we're so uncivil" shit out of you in-fucking-particular.   I started out being nicer here, but I figured out pretty quickly that wasn't going to work... "comrade."  So, now you're getting what you earned.  And surprise, you don't like it, do ya?  If anything, I'm going to be less polite to you after this blame-throwing and whining and dishonesty about your own part in the tone here.  I don't mind contentious people on the internet, but ones who engage in it and still try to act like they're "victims" really gripe me.  

But that's the plan... eh comrade?

Yeah, yeah, again with that "comrade" shit.  It's like your default setting.

Here's a hint -- you look really stupid throwing "comrade" at Democrats when the ridiculous circus-peanut you elected is Vladimir Putin's bottom-bitch.  There's only one anti-Russian party at the moment... and you ain't in it.

cheers  cheers   cheers   cheers   cheers  cheers

YOU GO, GUY!!!!!!!!

View user profile

21 Re: Trump's Lies on 7/21/2017, 6:30 pm

PkrBum wrote:What I'm usually doing now is just rubbing everybody's nose in the double standard.

Go right ahead and perform your tiresome nose-rubbing gambit as often as you wish -- but just know it's way worn out and totally ineffective for so many reasons I'd have to write a book, though zsomething's come pretty close to writing it for me (and for all of us who can by now only laugh when you resort to the same old same old).

As for my own nose, rub though you may it remains clean, and that's because I don't simply hold "opinions" about Trump's lies.  There's absolutely no double standard involved, but only the single standard called TRUTH, which he continues to violate six ways from Sunday.  

Nope, Trump's incessant and bald-faced lies are what they are, and they're far more frequent and egregious than anything we've seen in recent years from the Oval Office, if ever, and you know that as well as the next person -- presuming once more, as I do, that you have 1/10th of a brain.

Again, I reiterate, this is not "opinion," but fact.  Because here's the thing, Pkr, and it's so very simple:

A LIE IS A LIE IS A LIE IS A LIE IS A LIE IS A LIE.  

View user profile

22 Re: Trump's Lies on 7/21/2017, 7:22 pm

Politicians try to bring the most favorable light on their policy positions and attempt to advance policy which serves the American people. PK is the guy who freaks and does not want any food from the kitchen when he sees how it is prepared and announces Congress and the executive branch do not produce a meal in a clean pristine environment. I think PK uses the right wing word snowflake to describe those fragile folks who cannot handle how a democracy works. As a libertarian, his answer is simple........stop all food production, and let them starve.

I would suggest that there are qualitative differences in lies, and that is when the liar is trying to advance a program, and when the liar is trying to advance their own self image. Therein lies the futility which renders PK's protests moot.......President Trump is not lying on behalf of the American people.....he is lying for his own frail ego and self interest.

View user profile

23 Re: Trump's Lies on 7/21/2017, 7:45 pm

RealLindaL wrote:
PkrBum wrote:What I'm usually doing now is just rubbing everybody's nose in the double standard.

Go right ahead and perform your tiresome nose-rubbing gambit as often as you wish -- but just know it's way worn out and totally ineffective for so many reasons I'd have to write a book, though zsomething's come pretty close to writing it for me (and for all of us who can by now only laugh when you resort to the same old same old).

As for my own nose, rub though you may it remains clean, and that's because I don't simply hold "opinions" about Trump's lies.  There's absolutely no double standard involved, but only the single standard called TRUTH, which he continues to violate six ways from Sunday.  

Nope, Trump's incessant and bald-faced lies are what they are, and they're far more frequent and egregious than anything we've seen in recent years from the Oval Office, if ever, and you know that as well as the next person -- presuming once more, as I do, that you have 1/10th of a brain.

Again, I reiterate, this is not "opinion," but fact.  Because here's the thing, Pkr, and it's so very simple:

A LIE IS A LIE IS A LIE IS A LIE IS A LIE IS A LIE.  

You say "truth" but there are many ways to view these contemporary issues... particularly the role of govt.

Sooo... you're all worked up about trump lies... but you don't hold the Obama lies to be important.

That's bias... tho I don't expect you to realize that. You're closed minded.

View user profile

24 Re: Trump's Lies on 7/21/2017, 7:56 pm

Made in America week by Stonekettel

If you search the Department of Labor website you'll find that Donald Trump's Mar-A-Lago Club has requested H-2B visas in order to hire 35 foreign workers as waiters and waitresses.

35 foreign workers.

35 full time positions for foreign workers available from Oct 1st, 2017 to May 31st, 2018.

According to the H-2B visa application (attached), that's 35 full time positions for foreign workers in Palm Beach, Florida, during the height "The Season" for which Trump will pay between $11.88 and $17.82 per hour. Tipping is not allowed.

Ironically, Trump applied for this H-2B visa request for 35 foreign workers in the middle of his vaunted "Made in America" week, which is supposed to encourage US companies to hire American labor and create more jobs for AMERICANS.

Now the thing is, Mar-A-Lago hires foreign workers every year and has for a very long time. Trump has so far refused to comment on his own company's hiring practices in regards to this year and his Made in America campaign, but he has in the past repeatedly justified hiring foreign workers by saying "getting help in Palm Beach during the season is almost impossible."

You can't find 35 American workers in Palm Beach during "The Season."

You can't find 35 Americans who need jobs in Palm Beach.

You just can't find 35 Americans who need jobs in Palm Beach. Apparently.

Lets see, the cost of living in Palm Beach is 3.2% higher than the Florida average and 4.5% higher than the overall national average. The average rent in Palm Beach is $1300 per month. Average income is $30,493 -- which is just about what you'll make working for Trump as a waiter at $14.85 (the middle of the pay scale on Trump's H-2B application). 6 months of work, that's about $15K, of which you'll pay nearly 8K in rent, and the rest of your paycheck in food and utilities in one of the highest cost areas in the world DURING PRIME TOURIST AND SNOWBIRD SEASON when prices are even higher.

Leaving you to go home with basically nothing other than the joy of waiting on your betters.

Yeah, I wonder why he has trouble finding American workers?

View user profile

25 Re: Trump's Lies on 7/22/2017, 4:53 pm

zsomething wrote:
PkrBum wrote:

It's bias...

Every point of view you don't share is a "bias."


and it's prevalent among leftists.

Laughing

Oh, what horseshit!  You don't listen to yourself at fucking all, do you?  Or your little friend who disgraced himself with his attempts at sock-puppet fraud.  You guys are every goddamned bit as "biased" as anyone else, if not more.  

And, about this "leftist" shit.   Not everyone who disagrees with you is a "leftist."  I vote Democrat because the Republican party has made itself completely unviable.  I used to lean Republican, but I ditched it when they started going heavy on the religious b.s. and enforced conformity, and they've only gotten worse since... they're basically a full-blown theocratic party at this point.  Also, their reliance on propaganda insults my intelligence.  So, I go with the Democrats because that's all that's really left, if you want to win elections.  I'm not a Dem because I'm a "leftist" -- I'm a Dem because I'm not an idiot.

This lack of ability to respect other's opinions will lead down a dark road.

Ya'll paved that shit when you made Limbaugh and Hannity and FOX News a profitable business, and forming militias and fantasizing about hauling "liberals" (aka anybody who doesn't conform) out of their houses and shooting 'em.  Ain't my road...  I'm just drivin' on it.  

You talk about respecting each other's opinions when you constantly call people "comrade" and throw insults around, use crying-baby icons to mock people, etc.   You claim the left doesn't respect other people's opinions when your Imasock buddy used dishonest tactics trying to get the place shut down and spammed it, trying to stop people from talking because he was getting his ass fitted with a chinstrap and handed back to him in discussions.

So, don't give me a bunch of poor-me shit unless you want to see me laugh in your face.  You hypocritical ass, I'm damned if I'll listen to that "it's sad that we're so uncivil" shit out of you in-fucking-particular.   I started out being nicer here, but I figured out pretty quickly that wasn't going to work... "comrade."  So, now you're getting what you earned.  And surprise, you don't like it, do ya?  If anything, I'm going to be less polite to you after this blame-throwing and whining and dishonesty about your own part in the tone here.  I don't mind contentious people on the internet, but ones who engage in it and still try to act like they're "victims" really gripe me.  

But that's the plan... eh comrade?

Yeah, yeah, again with that "comrade" shit.  It's like your default setting.

Here's a hint -- you look really stupid throwing "comrade" at Democrats when the ridiculous circus-peanut you elected is Vladimir Putin's bottom-bitch.  There's only one anti-Russian party at the moment... and you ain't in it.




WOW, I like this crisp new attitude of yours. Please keep it up. Very Happy

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum