Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Napolitano: Hillary Clinton Should Be ‘Terrified’ IT Guy Was Given Immunity

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

More bad information coming out about the FBI investigations into Hillary Clinton. What that means is that a Grand Jury is already hearing testimony about Hillary and her comrades.

Napolitano: Hillary Clinton Should Be ‘Terrified’ IT Guy Was Given Immunity

[...]

Clinton “should be terrified of the fact that he’s been granted immunity. Now, what does granted immunity mean? Only a federal judge can grant immunity. A federal judge will only grant immunity if a sitting jury is ready to hear testimony from the immunized person. So we know a couple of things. We know the recommendation we were waiting for from the FBI to the Justice Department has already made its way from the FBI to the Justice Department.”

“We know FBI agents and Justice Department prosecutors are working in tandem,” Napolitano added. “We know that they went through this lengthy process of interviewing Mr. Pagliano and finding out what he knows and deciding it’s so valuable they need him to say it to a grand jury and the only way he can say it to a grand jury is if they promise not prosecute him and hence he gets immunity and we also know they’re going to seek indictment because they would not be immunizing him and thereby inducing him to spill his guts, unless they wanted to indict someone. And we don’t know who it is. There’s four or five people in between Pagliano and Hillary Clinton.”

[...]

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/03/03/napolitano-hillary-clinton-should-be-terrified-it-guy-was-given-immunity-video/#ixzz41tFpMXTT

2seaoat

That political hack left any semblance of legal understanding behind when he accepted a paycheck to be a Fox mouthpiece. Here is the simple reality. The IT guy despite Hillary asking him to testify, refused without immunity. His lawyers drove a hard bargain and this discussion started over a year ago....his lawyers won. So just the opposite of what the political hack has said will happen. If there was a mistake, and IT guy made the mistake, he has no fear of prosecution and the Clintons are happy because once this guy testifies all of this goes away rather quickly. I have been dead cinch correct on this from the git go, and we will see this resolved before June......and then what are we going to hear.....that President Obama got to the FBI....nonsense. A private email server if illegal only takes an act of congress, but the reality is plenty of folks in Congress have private servers because they are secure and under their control where thousands of government employees with clearance are not perusing their confidential emails. It is hilarious that folks think Hillary is slightly concerned about her emails.....she is not. However, if a staffer, or the IT guy stonewalled or hindered the investigation.....yea there could be a problem for those individuals.....Hillary is laughing and I guarantee you that the FBI has talked with her lawyers prior to her interview and there is NOTHING....but heck....it is fun taking a bold stand over and over again and being right......I need to let a little air out of my head or will not be able to fit in the Prius.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/03/03/napolitano-hillary-clinton-should-be-terrified-it-guy-was-given-immunity-video/#ixzz41tFpMXTT

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

knothead

knothead

Napalotano has no credibility among reasonable people . . . . he is a political hack drawing a Roger Ayles paycheck . . . end of story!

2seaoat

I would listen to judge Judy on a legal issue before him. He has been so consistently wrong as he makes chit up over the years. I remember a naive and foolish former forum member who heaped praise on this political hack who just gets everything wrong.....I could only smile....he found his market. It is funny how they all were saying that Hillary's server got hacked.....the actual logs say completely another story.....locked up tight......Judge ice cream needs to attend Trump University and get educated.

RealLindaL

2seaoat wrote:Judge ice cream needs to attend Trump University and get educated.

Napolitano, neapolitan.   Good one, sea.  Yeah, we get it.   lol

Markle

Markle

knothead wrote:Napalotano has no credibility among reasonable people . . . . he is a political hack drawing a Roger Ayles paycheck . . . end of story!

The opinion of a few, unreasonable people.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:I would listen to judge Judy on a legal issue before him. He has been so consistently wrong as he makes chit up over the years. I remember a naive and foolish former forum member who heaped praise on this political hack who just gets everything wrong.....I could only smile....he found his market. It is funny how they all were saying that Hillary's server got hacked.....the actual logs say completely another story.....locked up tight......Judge ice cream needs to attend Trump University and get educated.

And...AGAIN...nothing to back up you allegations.

No surprise.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum