Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hillary Clinton, does she REALLY support Women's issues or is she just another Progressive Pretender? Exclusive: ‘Hillary Clinton Took Me Through Hell,’ Rape Victim Says

+4
2seaoat
Joanimaroni
Floridatexan
Markle
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Markle

Markle

Hillary Clinton, does she REALLY support Women's issues or is she just another Progressive Pretender?

Exclusive: ‘Hillary Clinton Took Me Through Hell,’ Rape Victim Says

The woman at the center of the scandal over Hillary Clinton’s defense of an alleged child rapist speaks out in depth for the first time.

Hillary Clinton is known as a champion of women and girls, but one woman who says she was raped as a 12-year-old in Arkansas doesn’t think Hillary deserves that honor. This woman says Hillary smeared her and used dishonest tactics to successfully get her attacker off with a light sentence—even though, she claims, Clinton knew he was guilty.

The victim in the 1975 sexual abuse case that became Clinton’s first criminal defense case as a 27-year-old lawyer has only spoken to the media once since her attack, a contested, short interaction with a reporter in 2008, during Clinton’s last presidential campaign run. Now 52, she wants to speak out after hearing Clinton talk about her case on newly discovered audio recordings from the 1980s, unearthed by the Washington Free Beacon and made public this week.

In a long, emotional interview with The Daily Beast, she accused Clinton of intentionally lying about her in court documents, going to extraordinary lengths to discredit evidence of the rape, and later callously acknowledging and laughing about her attackers’ guilt on the recordings.

“Hillary Clinton took me through Hell,” the victim said. The Daily Beast agreed to withhold her name out of concern for her privacy as a victim of sexual assault.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/06/20/exclusive-hillary-clinton-took-me-through-hell-rape-victim-says.html

Like her husband, she'll say or do whatever is necessary to advance their personal agendas.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Do you know what lawyers do, Markle? They defend their clients. Please stop trying to dredge up some ancient ridiculous caca to throw at Mrs. Clinton. It probably doesn't matter, anyway. If she is a nominee, she will have competition. Too bad that competition won't be coming from your corner of the world...you have nothing.

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:
Do you know what lawyers do, Markle?  They defend their clients.  Please stop trying to dredge up some ancient ridiculous caca to throw at Mrs. Clinton.  It probably doesn't matter, anyway.  If she is a nominee, she will have competition.  Too bad that competition won't be coming from your corner of the world...you have nothing.

She LAUGHED about getting him off.

It has to do with her character and honesty Obviously she had NONE so this simply reinforces how deep those characteristics run.

How is this different from the Democrat attacks on Gov. Mitt Romney when he was young or President George Walker Bush or, for that matter, about President Barack Hussein Obama?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Flloridatexan wrote:
Do you know what lawyers do, Markle?  They defend their clients.  Please stop trying to dredge up some ancient ridiculous caca to throw at Mrs. Clinton.  It probably doesn't matter, anyway.  If she is a nominee, she will have competition.  Too bad that competition won't be coming from your corner of the world...you have nothing.
IF you would turn on the goddamn news you would know it is not Markle bringing up ancient shit. Hillary Clinton brought up the rape case in a recent interview. CNN interviewed the goddamn rape victim. She was upset after hearing YOUR beloved democrat give and interview and laughed about getting the rapist off.

As for what lawyers do not do..... they don't laugh about a 12 year old girls rapist who was guilty and she got him off. 

You are one sick woman.

2seaoat

If a criminal defense attorney did not zealously defend her client, she could be disbarred. If a defense attorney substitutes her judgment for a jury's or a judge's judgment, she SHOULD be disbarred. The system only works when defendants get vigorous defense attorney efforts, and as often as a guilty person gets off, an innocent person gets convicted. Mr. Markle, you have ran out of rational topics. Why not give the detail on VA as to what is being done, and what improvements need to be made. VA is a decent issue with real upside, but instead you lose all sense of proportion, and think people buy into this non stop chit you are fed by your handlers........please give them some feedback.......this is not even close to working.

Sal

Sal

1975 ....

.... stayin' alive, stayin' alive, .....

.... aye, aye, aye, aye, ....

....  staaaaaaaaaaaaayin, aliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ....  iiiiiiiiiiii ....... iiiiiiive.  

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

My above post applies to you too, Seaoat.  The issue is not about how defense attorney's do their duty it's about Hillary during an interview,  chuckling it up. Again it was on CNN all day.

I suggest you write them a dissertation regarding the legal system and what defense attorney's do......and suggest some rational topics for CNN. Who knows, perhaps you can become a program director.

Hillary laughed about the tactics she used in the trial not at the victim. She was appointed to the case.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Dreamsglore wrote:Hillary laughed about the tactics she used in the trial not at the victim. She was appointed to the case.
She laughed about getting the rapist off.

nadalfan

I believe that the interpretation of her laughter is dependent on whether or not you support her. However, if people hope that this audio will tarnish her image as a “champion of women”, they’ll probably be disappointed.

Joanimaroni wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:Hillary laughed about the tactics she used in the trial not at the victim. She was appointed to the case.

No,she did not. Here is an except of her interview. She laughed at her comment about polygraphs.

In the interview with Arkansas journalist Roy Reed, Clinton says, “Do you remember that case where I represented that guy? It was a fascinating case. […] The guy was accused of raping a 12-year-old girl. Of course he claimed that he didn’t. All this stuff. He took a lie detector test. I had him take a polygraph, which he passed, which forever destroyed my faith in polygraphs (laughter).”

She believed the guy did it.

Dreamsglore wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

No,she did not. Here is an except of her interview. She laughed at her comment about polygraphs.

In the interview with Arkansas journalist Roy Reed, Clinton says, “Do you remember that case where I represented that guy? It was a fascinating case. […] The guy was accused of raping a 12-year-old girl. Of course he claimed that he didn’t. All this stuff. He took a lie detector test. I had him take a polygraph, which he passed, which forever destroyed my faith in polygraphs (laughter).”

She believed the guy did it.

I wouldn't defend a guy who raped a 12 year old. How can a woman who says they are for womens rights defend a man that vigorous who raped a 12 year old and she knew it?

It appears winning is more important than morals

2seaoat

Laughing at the unreliability of a lie detector test is not laughing at an ALLEGED perp getting away with a rape. It is time people quit making chit up. It is funny how some people start with a predisposition and are consistent.

She was appointed. He had a right to a lawyer to defend him. It's the American Judicial system. You didn't know that?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Yes it is Seaoat.....And Dreams it just wasn't the polygraph. The other point the defenders are missing is the fact Hillary was bragging and gloating about the case....totally unprofessional and absolutely no remorse for a 12 year old raped by two men.

the article also stated....

On the tapes, Clinton, who speaks in a Southern drawl, appears to acknowledge that she was aware of her client’s guilt, brags about successfully getting the only piece of physical evidence thrown out of court, and laughs about it all whimsically.

2seaoat

Please post the interview and quit making chit up.

Sal

Sal

Ti wrote:

I wouldn't defend a guy who raped a 12 year old. How can a woman who says they are for womens rights defend a man that vigorous who raped a 12 year old and she knew it?

It appears winning is more important than morals

That statement is either incredibly ignorant or unAmerican or both.

Knowing you, I'm going with both.

2seaoat

That statement is either incredibly ignorant or unAmerican or both.

Knowing you, I'm going with both.

Both! Worse is that people are not posting an interview and making chit up without posting the interview. Sorry, but our entire system of justice depends on the presumption of innocence which in this case the criminal justice system found Clinton's client not guilty, yet folks on this forum think they know more than the jury or judge who found the defendant not guilty, and then they project that Clinton was laughing at the rape of a 12 year old......you cannot make this stuff up, and all those people who get convicted for crimes they never committed, just has to visit this forum to see the consistent rush to judgment.

Joanimaroni wrote:Yes it is Seaoat.....And Dreams it just wasn't the polygraph. The other point the defenders are missing is the fact Hillary was bragging and gloating about the case....totally unprofessional and absolutely no remorse for a 12 year old raped by two men.  

On the tapes, Clinton, who speaks in a Southern drawl, appears to acknowledge that she was aware of her client’s guilt, brags about successfully getting the only piece of physical evidence thrown out of court, and laughs about it all whimsically.

I don't believe Hillary Clinton would laugh about a 12 yr. old getting raped and especially on camera. Clinton didn't get the guy off. He made a plea deal and after that case she set up a sexual assault foundation.She did her job and she did it well as she should have not involving her personal feelings. This is just more smear tactics from the right.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Dreamsglore wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:Yes it is Seaoat.....And Dreams it just wasn't the polygraph. The other point the defenders are missing is the fact Hillary was bragging and gloating about the case....totally unprofessional and absolutely no remorse for a 12 year old raped by two men.  

I don't believe Hillary Clinton would laugh about a 12 yr. old getting raped and especially on camera. Clinton didn't get the guy off. He made a plea deal and after that case she set up a sexual assault foundation.She did her job and she did it well as she should have not involving her personal feelings. This is just more smear tactics from the right.

No, Hillary brought it up in her book and when asked about it she responded.

Yes, she did her job....she placed the blame on the victim, a 12 year old girl, a child raped by two men. Her problem was boasting and chuckling about the case.

2seaoat

Yes, she did her job....she placed the blame on the victim, a 12 year old girl, a child raped by two men. Her problem was boasting and chuckling about the case.

Please show the interview, or admit you are giving fifth hand interpretations which mean nothing.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

http://freebeacon.com/politics/audio-hillary-clinton-speaks-of-defense-of-child-rapist-in-newly-unearthed-tapes/

Joanimaroni wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

No, Hillary brought it up in her book and when asked about it she responded.

Unfortunately, it was her job. That's what a lawyer does. To try not to get the guy off and given an ineffective defense is not what a lawyer does. She laughed at the polygraph which he passed--not at the case. It has been taken out of context. However, I think I would have done anything to get out of that case but you take an oath to defend your clients.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Was she appointed or asked?........she has stated she was appointed then stated she was asked by the prosecution.

Given the nature of the case....her interview regarding the rape was highly unprofessional.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum