Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What is REALLY wrong with Hillary Clinton? NOTHING that comes from the Clinton Cabal is the truth. Is it really pneumonia or far worse?

+4
knothead
ZVUGKTUBM
RealLindaL
Markle
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

What is REALLY wrong with Hillary Clinton? NOTHING that comes from the Clinton Cabal is the truth. Is it really pneumonia or far worse?

The Clinton Cabal could no longer ignore all the symptoms after Hillary Clinton's collapse during the 9/11 Memorial.

No one denies that the Clinton's cannot and will not tell the truth even if it would serve them better.

After all these months of uncontrollable coughing fits, they have admitted to pneumonia. A highly debilitating and contagious disease which can lead to death. That would explain the coughing and the fainting spells we witnessed today. How many has she put at risk for contracting the disease?

However, it does NOT explain the spasms and sudden blanks when speaking and her handlers have to rush to as if she is all right, what to say next and so forth. What is going on?

Is she, and her cabal so desperate for her to get to the Oval Office that they are risking critical health hazards or worse?

Nightly I pray for the health and safety of ALL our leaders. Of late, I have prayed for special consideration for Hillary.

RealLindaL

Markle wrote:After all these months of uncontrollable coughing fits, they have admitted to pneumonia.

Oh for Pete's sake, Markle, she was only just diagnosed with pneumonia on Friday.  Get a grip and quit with your doomsday crapola.

As for your spouting off about prayers for her, I really wish you'd spare us (even if not your God) the hypocrisy, when you spend all day doing nothing but trashing and denigrating her and her campaign.   Why should we not all believe that you'd like nothing better than to see her keel over dead???  Get real.

Markle

Markle

RealLindaL wrote:
Markle wrote:After all these months of uncontrollable coughing fits, they have admitted to pneumonia.

Oh for Pete's sake, Markle, she was only just diagnosed with pneumonia on Friday.  Get a grip and quit with your doomsday crapola.

As for your spouting off about prayers for her, I really wish you'd spare us (even if not your God) the hypocrisy, when you spend all day doing nothing but trashing and denigrating her and her campaign.   Why should we not all believe that you'd like nothing better than to see her keel over dead???  Get real.

Have you missed or have you ignored all her coughing fits?

Most likely pretending they didn't happen.

What is REALLY wrong with Hillary Clinton? NOTHING that comes from the Clinton Cabal is the truth. Is it really pneumonia or far worse? Coughing%20montage_zpsigs06jus

No surprise, the Progressives are wishing the issue about Hillary's health would just go away. As she has to be unceremoniously dumped into the SUV that had to be hastily retrieved to whisk her away.

ANOTHER example of the the Clinton's LYING when the truth would serve them better. Over the weekend she had THREE reasons for her coughing fits
before finally stating she had pneumonia.

THAT'S what would continue to happen if she was to buy the Oval Office.

RealLindaL

Markle wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

What is REALLY wrong with Hillary Clinton? NOTHING that comes from the Clinton Cabal is the truth. Is it really pneumonia or far worse? Coughing%20montage_zpsigs06jus

No surprise, the Progressives are wishing the issue about Hillary's health would just go away.  As she has to be unceremoniously dumped into the SUV that had to be hastily retrieved to whisk her away.

ANOTHER example of the the Clinton's LYING when the truth would serve them better.  Over the weekend she had THREE reasons for her coughing fits

Nice way to completely dodge the charge of blatant hypocrisy.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

RealLindaL wrote:
Markle wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

No surprise, the Progressives are wishing the issue about Hillary's health would just go away.  As she has to be unceremoniously dumped into the SUV that had to be hastily retrieved to whisk her away.

ANOTHER example of the the Clinton's LYING when the truth would serve them better.  Over the weekend she had THREE reasons for her coughing fits

I guarantee you will see that coughing photo in a thousand threads between now and the election. Lame Dork poster Markle is a prolific recycler of material. I am surprised he didn't use some of his graphic 9/11 photos showing bodies falling from buildings in a 15th anniversary 9/11 propaganda piece yesterday. He seems to  have a particular affection for posting graphic displays of human misery.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

knothead

knothead

RealLindaL wrote:
Markle wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

If she had leprosy it could not motivate me to vote for Donnie Boy . . .

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

knothead wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:
Markle wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

Careful there ..Markle will want to ask what you have against leprosy! After all, that's why he was exiled from Pensacola ....

Wordslinger wrote:
knothead wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:
Markle wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

Careful there ..Markle will want to ask what you have against leprosy!   After all, that's why he was exiled from Pensacola ....

And I was chastised for suggesting that y'all would vote for a corpse... lol.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Is it really dementia, Markle, or far worse?

What is REALLY wrong with Hillary Clinton? NOTHING that comes from the Clinton Cabal is the truth. Is it really pneumonia or far worse? Abb5a5bf0deec20ef82b371ae40eea23

dumpcare

Markle wrote:What is REALLY wrong with Hillary Clinton? NOTHING that comes from the Clinton Cabal is the truth. Is it really pneumonia or far worse?

The Clinton Cabal could no longer ignore all the symptoms after Hillary Clinton's collapse during the 9/11 Memorial.

No one denies that the Clinton's cannot and will not tell the truth even if it would serve them better.

After all these months of uncontrollable coughing fits, they have admitted to pneumonia. A highly debilitating and contagious disease which can lead to death. That would explain the coughing and the fainting spells we witnessed today. How many has she put at risk for contracting the disease?

However, it does NOT explain the spasms and sudden blanks when speaking and her handlers have to rush to as if she is all right, what to say next and so forth. What is going on?

Is she, and her cabal so desperate for her to get to the Oval Office that they are risking critical health hazards or worse?

Nightly I pray for the health and safety of ALL our leaders. Of late, I have prayed for special consideration for Hillary.

I bet she has Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease, did you see her frothing at the mouth? Or maybe she is a closet smoker? Marijuana user? MCS sufferer? Or maybe just pee monia?

Markle

Markle

FAR LEFT NPR HOST, COKIE ROBERTS:

REPORTS: Dems “Nervously Beginning to Whisper” About Biden Replacing Hillary (AUDIO)

Jim Hoft Sep 12th, 2016 10:05 am

Far left NPR host Cokie Roberts told listeners the DNC is “nervously beginning to whisper” about Hillary Clinton’s replacement.

Roberts floated idea that Biden may step in as her replacement.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/far-left-npr-host-cokie-roberts-dems-nervously-beginning-whisper-hillary-replacement-audio/

Not me or any Conservative writer. This coming from the far, far left Progressive site, NPR.

So friends, did she say that or not?

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/

What is REALLY wrong with Hillary Clinton? NOTHING that comes from the Clinton Cabal is the truth. Is it really pneumonia or far worse? HystericallyLaughingmanandboy

Markle

Markle

From NPR

Keep up the childish work, you're a master...!

RealLindaL

Markle wrote:FAR LEFT NPR HOST, COKIE ROBERTS:

REPORTS: Dems “Nervously Beginning to Whisper” About Biden Replacing Hillary (AUDIO)

Far left NPR host Cokie Roberts told listeners the DNC is “nervously beginning to whisper” about Hillary Clinton’s replacement.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/far-left-npr-host-cokie-roberts-dems-nervously-beginning-whisper-hillary-replacement-audio/

Not me or any Conservative writer.  This coming from the far, far left Progressive site, NPR.

I listened carefully to the entire clip and the salient point Cokie made was that this is NOT likely to happen.   So thanks for yet more sensationalizing, the specialty of you and your gateway-type sites who all love to shamelessly distort and exaggerate.

Markle

Markle

RealLindaL wrote:

Not me or any Conservative writer.  This coming from the far, far left Progressive site, NPR.

I listened carefully to the entire clip and the salient point Cokie made was that this is NOT likely to happen.   So thanks for yet more sensationalizing, the specialty of you and your gateway-type sites who all love to shamelessly distort and exaggerate.

As you know, I didn't sensationalize anything.  I simply put up a thread about what is being said by far left Progressives.  Even if it is on your beloved websites, I know you or any of the other Progressives would dare post the TRUTH!

Here you are, ANOTHER FAR LEFT PROGRESSIVE SITE saying the same thing.  The health of a presidential candidate is a major consideration.  Does anyone, without looking actually know anything about Hillary's VP?

Former DNC chairman calls for Clinton contingency plan

It's extremely unlikely Democrats will have to change the ticket. But even some Clinton allies say there should be a clearer process.

By Kyle Cheney
Updated 09/12/16 06:01 PM EDT

A former Democratic National Committee chairman says President Barack Obama and the party’s congressional leaders should immediately come up with a process to identify a potential successor candidate for Hillary Clinton for the off-chance a health emergency forces her out of the race.

“Now is the time for all good political leaders to come to the aid of their party,” said Don Fowler, who helmed the DNC from 1995 to 1997, during Bill Clinton’s presidency, and has backed Hillary Clinton since her 2008 presidential bid. “I think the plan should be developed by 6 o’clock this afternoon.”

[...]

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/09/hillary-clinton-health-replace-contingency-228037#ixzz4KBD8q52z

Last edited by Markle on 9/14/2016, 12:55 am; edited 2 times in total

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

As you know, I didn't sensationalize anything.  I simply put up a thread about what is being said by far left Progressives.  Even if it is on your beloved websites, I know you or any of the other Progressives would dare post the TRUTH!

Here you are, ANOTHER FAR LEFT PROGRESSIVE SITE saying the same thing.  The health of a presidential candidate is a major consideration.  Does anyone, without looking actually know anything about Hillary's VP?

It's extremely unlikely Democrats will have to change the ticket. But even some Clinton allies say there should be a clearer process.

By Kyle Cheney

A former Democratic National Committee chairman says President Barack Obama and the party’s congressional leaders should immediately come up with a process to identify a potential successor candidate for Hillary Clinton for the off-chance a health emergency forces her out of the race.

“Now is the time for all good political leaders to come to the aid of their party,” said Don Fowler, who helmed the DNC from 1995 to 1997, during Bill Clinton’s presidency, and has backed Hillary Clinton since her 2008 presidential bid. “I think the plan should be developed by 6 o’clock this afternoon.”

[...]

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/09/hillary-clinton-health-replace-contingency-228037#ixzz4KBD8q52z

What is REALLY wrong with Hillary Clinton? NOTHING that comes from the Clinton Cabal is the truth. Is it really pneumonia or far worse? 24e739a1bcb977406fc19b4df045a20f

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Markle wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

By Kyle Cheney

[...]

What is REALLY wrong with Hillary Clinton? NOTHING that comes from the Clinton Cabal is the truth. Is it really pneumonia or far worse? 24e739a1bcb977406fc19b4df045a20f

Your Progressive good friends are the ones making the suggestions and urging Democrats develop a plan.

True of false?

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Markle wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

By Kyle Cheney

[...]

Your Progressive good friends are the ones making the suggestions and urging Democrats develop a plan.

True of false?

Of course there's a contingency plan. And Bernie has a better chance of beating Trump than Hillary does. Reality.

2seaoat

Oh don't worry Mr. Markle your propaganda machine already has declared that Hillary has a body double and that Hillary has a chip in her ear..........sorry your boy and ideas are rejected.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum