Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The first Poll.......Are you for or against Markle being banned from this forum?

+13
cool1
Markle
Vikingwoman
Floridatexan
dumpcare
2seaoat
ZVUGKTUBM
Hospital Bob
boards of FL
Joanimaroni
gatorfan
Sal
Wordslinger
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Are you for or against Markle being banned?

The first Poll.......Are you for or against Markle being banned from this forum?                  - Page 4 I_vote_lcap20%   The first Poll.......Are you for or against Markle being banned from this forum?                  - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 20% [ 4 ]
   The first Poll.......Are you for or against Markle being banned from this forum?                  - Page 4 I_vote_lcap80%   The first Poll.......Are you for or against Markle being banned from this forum?                  - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 80% [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 20

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

SheWrites wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
boards of FL wrote:Markle's ban has been lifted.

Thanks, Boards. You did the right thing. I wish PD would also return, and think he will at some point.

I appreciate you putting away your Scooby Doo briefs and pulling on the big boy drawers.

Very Happy

Well, I happen to know poster Markle's identity and I went to his realtor's website and copied his cellphone number. I was 95% ready to call him and introduce myself (real name and screen name), and offer him an apology for his banning. I was going to ask his permission to give his contact information via PM to any poster who wished to keep up with him. I almost called him yesterday, but got distracted with something else. Then he was unbanned.

We know the identities of both Markle and PD. How they were identified is a lesson we should all learn in online personal security..... I would never use this information against them maliciously, but it made for great fun on this forum/PNJ forum.
Twisted Evil

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2seaoat

I am worried about Pace now. He usually would be back by now after having a hissy fit and leaving, but this has been longer than the past, and I hope he is healthy and happy.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

2seaoat wrote:I am worried about Pace now.  He usually would be back by now after having a hissy fit and leaving, but this has been longer than the past, and I hope he is healthy and happy.

I hope he is well also, and have a feeling he will be back before votes are cast in November. If he does not, I may end up calling on him to see how he is beforehand......

Sal

Sal

boards of FL wrote:I came to the realization that this isn't a forum for political discussion.

I think we all come here with different and varied motivations.

There's very little political discourse from the right, because they're no longer interested in ideas and policies.

They've lost in that arena on all fronts.

They're now mostly a movement of angst and fear.

That does not, however, mean they're not a real impediment to progress.

I come here for the most part to bash wingnutz with their own stupidity and to share a laugh or two at their expense.

When I first started coming here you complimented my posts and encouraged me to continue.

I now implore you to do the same.

I enjoy your posts as much or more than anyone's here, and I look forward to logging on and seeing what new way you will find to administer an atomic wedgie to Pkrbum each day.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Salinsky wrote:I enjoy your posts as much or more than anyone's here, and I look forward to logging on and seeing what new way you will find to administer an atomic wedgie to Pkrbum each day.

And once we get PD back here, we can have more fun...... I am glad Markle was allowed back!

The 2016 election is going to be the most exciting one yet on our forum!

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

BoF, you had better not go anywhere!

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

To hell with this. If Boards goes, I go. I don't need the grief. I already have enough. So, have at it, folks.

Floridatexan wrote:
To hell with this. If Boards goes, I go. I don't need the grief. I already have enough. So, have at it, folks.

No surprise there... bofer protects/enables you to out member's personal info and make personal attacks/threats.

No one else remains here that does that.

Vikingwoman

I am so sick of you telling that lie Pkr. it is downright nauseating.Yes, there were people who did that and just as many from the right, in fact, it was your good friend who threatened Boards and his wife so why you continue to bring it up completely ignoring that fact shows how you are really a disingenuous person.

2seaoat

Nope.....none of you understand.....Joan and I are kicking his asz over king James, and he has not participated in our threads anymore on the NBA, where he used to ridicule us about our failure to recognize the greatest NBA player ever......King James. I think we have been right. I think he has been wrong. Over the years, we became more right and he became stuck on a brick thrower.

Now we used to have lucid basketball conversations with healthy back and forth, but at some point two years ago, it became obvious that Joan and I were correct. Now we were all invited to Boards celebration of his wedding. He has always participated here with an intellectual elevation of discussions, but there is one poker tell I picked up over the years......he does not like to lose. Now with Markle he was frustrated because Mr. Markle would never acknowledge when Board's would destroy a lie. Mr. Markle did not extend the respect that he had been beaten on an issue. The irony of this is now Boards is saying that because we want Markle back, that it somehow diminishes Boards arguments or our ability to recognize that Markle's cut and paste is nonsense. We worry about a great many forum members, but has anybody asked if Boards is ok? For him to run away from the NBA discussions, indicates to me that he is not having a lot of fun anymore. He rarely posts things which are personal like he did for years with his meals, and activities, so we may have more involved here than first meets the eye.....if I said James was the best would you still play in the sandbox.....just asking.....because I can lie if you want.

Markle

Markle

Salinsky wrote:Fuck that guy.

Thank you for sharing!

Everyone always waits with bated breath for your brilliant insight.

Vikingwoman

boards of FL wrote:
Markle wrote:Thank you all for your support and convincing BoardofFL of the error of his ways.

BoardsofFL cannot lose graciously.  It galls him, and some of the others here, that while they claim I am lying, I always post the source and link and challenge whoever to post a reliable source refuting what I posted.

And herein lies the proof that I made the right decision in banning you.  Two sentences in from your unbanning and you're already back to propagating bullshit.

The reason that I unbanned Markle, is because I came to the realization that this isn't a forum for political discussion.  You all seem to view this more as some what of a social network aimed at helping you keep in touch with members of the PNJ forum.  If that's what you want, fair enough.  Have at it.

I won't be participating in the forum any longer.

You have to realize Boards, there will always be people like Markle who won't face the truth no matter what. Some members here just like to argue w/ Markle politically. They get a kick out of eviscerating him and banning him took away their fun. The intelligent people know he is FOS. He wins if you leave and the takeover from the right will increase if you waive your white flag. You have to keep fighting evil. It's the American way.

Vikingwoman wrote:I am so sick of you telling that lie Pkr. it is downright nauseating.Yes, there were people who did that and just as many from the right, in fact, it was your good friend who threatened Boards and his wife so why you continue to bring it up completely ignoring that fact shows how you are really a disingenuous person.

Who put up markle's picture? Why do leftists have such terrible (convenient) memories?

RealLindaL

Vikingwoman wrote:
Markle wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:I don't hate you, Markle but you do post Bullshit. Even when you are proven wrong you disregard it and post more bullshit. But hey, you're not the only one.

Before calling my post BS, next time find a reliable source that disproves what I have posted.  

Thank you for your support.

This is what I'm talking about? There is no reliable sources where you're concerned. Only your scum of the earth lying sources are reliable.

Well, I may not've put it quite as...er...strongly as VW, but as she quite correctly pointed out, herein lies the exact problem when attempting any reasoned discourse with Markle.  Any source that most of us might quote to debunk him will not be considered "reliable"  or believable in his book.  In other words, trying to talk with him is a complete waste of time and effort.  

I didn't take a stand here about Markle's banning because I'm still a "newbie" returnee to this forum and didn't feel it was my place, but I do understand where Boards was coming from.  Since he's back now, a couple of my wisest friends have suggested I just ignore Markle's posts from here on out, to avoid the futility and resultant unnecessary stress, not to mention the waste of precious time.  I'm sure going to try.  

But Boards, don't go!   We can still have great discussions among liberal, conservative and independent voices on this forum who will allow for intelligent and largely fair, even if sometimes heated, discussion.  Not EVERYONE here dismisses every single thing anyone else besides himself and his World Net Daily-type sources say.

As for you guys who just want to poke holes in each other and call each other names all day long:  Whatever turns you on, I say.

Vikingwoman

PkrBum wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:I am so sick of you telling that lie Pkr. it is downright nauseating.Yes, there were people who did that and just as many from the right, in fact, it was your good friend who threatened Boards and his wife so why you continue to bring it up completely ignoring that fact shows how you are really a disingenuous person.

Who put up markle's picture? Why do leftists have such terrible (convenient) memories?

Who offered $200 for me and Sal's personal info? Who went on my children and grandchild's face book page and posted pictures and info? Who posted info. from the Clerk of Courts?

Vikingwoman wrote:
PkrBum wrote:

Who offered $200 for me and Sal's personal info? Who went on my children and grandchild's face book page and posted pictures and info? Who posted info. from the Clerk of Courts?

It wasn't markle. Y'all have a screwball set of ethics.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Boards, we talk politics here every day. I don't get it where you think we don't.

Saying you are not going to participate anymore is equivalent to a little kid getting mad at his friends and picking up his toys and going home. I know you are bigger than that.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

PkrBum wrote:It wasn't markle. Y'all have a screwball set of ethics.

No, Markle would never do that. There were "conspiracies" on both the left and the right. It was really wild on the PNJ forum. I will admit to participating in some of it. I know exactly how posters PaceDog and Markle were outed and who did it (can't remember who outed Markle....He did not follow us here, though). Our friend WTM outed PD.

I even learned Wordslinger's identity in 2013. I never told him this and have since forgotten it, but he wrote a LTE to the PNJ a couple of years back and the subject matter was something he wrote about first here.

Markle and PD were outed using the Google. The key lesson here is never use your forum handle elsewhere on the Internet, especially when Google can find it on a page where your real name is also posted.

One can say that "outing" someone was unethical, but I know in both Markle's and PD's case, this was not done to try and harm them outside of the forum environment.

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

No, Markle would never do that. There were "conspiracies" on both the left and the right. It was really wild on the PNJ forum. I will admit to participating in some of it. I know exactly how posters PaceDog and Markle were outed and who did it (can't remember who outed Markle....He did not follow us here, though). Our friend WTM outed PD.

I even learned Wordslinger's identity in 2013. I never told him this and have since forgotten it, but he wrote a LTE to the PNJ a couple of years back and the subject matter was something he wrote about first here.

Markle and PD were outed using the Google. The key lesson here is never use your forum handle elsewhere on the Internet, especially when Google can find it on a page where your real name is also posted.

One can say that "outing" someone was unethical, but I know in both Markle's and PD's case, this was not done to try and harm them outside of the forum environment.

I do not know about PD's case but mine was certainly done to do harm to me outside the forum. That was as much told to me.

I too know the identities of several members but have never gone out of my way to learn them nor would I ever consider posting them.

Perhaps we can simply agree to disagree and also to do no harm to any other participant, regardless of how angry they might make you. After all, it is only a little know or viewed forum for basically fewer than a dozen people who will never, ever change their viewpoints. EVEN if they would, they would rather take a beating than admit they were wrong. Me included.

knothead

knothead

RealLindaL wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:
Markle wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:I don't hate you, Markle but you do post Bullshit. Even when you are proven wrong you disregard it and post more bullshit. But hey, you're not the only one.

Before calling my post BS, next time find a reliable source that disproves what I have posted.  

Thank you for your support.

This is what I'm talking about? There is no reliable sources where you're concerned. Only your scum of the earth lying sources are reliable.

Well, I may not've put it quite as...er...strongly as VW, but as she quite correctly pointed out, herein lies the exact problem when attempting any reasoned discourse with Markle.  Any source that most of us might quote to debunk him will not be considered "reliable"  or believable in his book.  In other words, trying to talk with him is a complete waste of time and effort.  

I didn't take a stand here about Markle's banning because I'm still a "newbie" returnee to this forum and didn't feel it was my place, but I do understand where Boards was coming from.  Since he's back now, a couple of my wisest friends have suggested I just ignore Markle's posts from here on out, to avoid the futility and resultant unnecessary stress, not to mention the waste of precious time.  I'm sure going to try.  

But Boards, don't go!   We can still have great discussions among liberal, conservative and independent voices on this forum who will allow for intelligent and largely fair, even if sometimes heated, discussion.  Not EVERYONE here dismisses every single thing anyone else besides himself and his World Net Daily-type sources say.

As for you guys who just want to poke holes in each other and call each other names all day long:  Whatever turns you on, I say.

cheers cheers cheers

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

I do not know about PD's case but mine was certainly done to do harm to me outside the forum.  That was as much told to me.

I too know the identities of several members but have never gone out of my way to learn them nor would I ever consider posting them.

Perhaps we can simply agree to disagree and also to do no harm to any other participant, regardless of how angry they might make you.  After all, it is only a little know or viewed forum for basically fewer than a dozen people who will never, ever change their viewpoints.  EVEN if they would, they would rather take a beating than admit they were wrong.  Me included.

Very nicely stated, and without any propaganda interspersed within it.

I dish it out plenty here, and if you are going to dish it out, you have to be ready to take hits, too. Hit me with your best shots.

Vikingwoman

PkrBum wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:
PkrBum wrote:

I never ever intimated it was Markle. It wasn't. This conversation was in reference to your constant accusations that the left ONLY threatens and exposes people knowing damn well that's a lie.

It wasn't markle. Y'all have a screwball set of ethics.

RealLindaL

knothead wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

cheers cheers cheers

sunny sunny sunny

VectorMan

VectorMan

BoF believes Markle has posted lies, yet accepts the lies told by Obama, Hillary and others of that ilk. What was the big deal with Markle?

It appears to be another case of double standards. That is where foolish circular logic gets you.

Who gives a flying flip if this forum officially endorses Bernie Sanders? Like it is going to help Bernie or something. LOL. At least Bernie's initials give you an idea of what the words coming out of his mouth mean - BS!

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Bump

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum