Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The first Poll.......Are you for or against Markle being banned from this forum?

+13
cool1
Markle
Vikingwoman
Floridatexan
dumpcare
2seaoat
ZVUGKTUBM
Hospital Bob
boards of FL
Joanimaroni
gatorfan
Sal
Wordslinger
17 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Are you for or against Markle being banned?

The first Poll.......Are you for or against Markle being banned from this forum?                  I_vote_lcap20%   The first Poll.......Are you for or against Markle being banned from this forum?                  I_vote_rcap 20% [ 4 ]
   The first Poll.......Are you for or against Markle being banned from this forum?                  I_vote_lcap80%   The first Poll.......Are you for or against Markle being banned from this forum?                  I_vote_rcap 80% [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 20

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

vote on it

Sharing an opinion is not grounds for banning. No matter how vehemently you disagree with that person's opinion. Perhaps if fed up with someone you take the break - not ban the person for their opinion.

Sal

Sal

Wordslinger wrote:vote on it

You miss your punching bag?

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Salinsky wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:vote on it

You miss your punching bag?

Yes, I do. Think about it -- Markle gave us the conflicts that allowed us to expand our perspectives and views.

Allegedly, this is a political forum; the very meaning of which is conflictive dialogue.

I have never appreciated singing to the choir. How about you?

Sal

Sal

I don't think Markle brought anything to the table.

PeeDawg was more insightful.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Salinsky wrote:I don't think Markle brought anything to the table.

PeeDawg was more insightful.

Sorry you feel that way. PeeDawg was disturbed. Markle was clever in his own rotten way. Who now represents the knuckle draggers?

gatorfan

So BoF is going to ban anyone who doesn't stroke his enormous but flawed ego by agreeing with everything he foists on the forum. Got it. Unreal.

Sal

Sal

I believe this is the first permanent ban that has ever been issued.

gatorfan

Salinsky wrote:I believe this is the first permanent ban that has ever been issued.

Perhaps, but if the same standard were applied to all then several others here would be banned too.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Boards, the vote now stands 7 to 2 to allow Markle to continue. Maybe a suspension would be more suitable than a permanent ban?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Ridiculous for Boards to ban a member because of different political views. Is Boards taking his toys and running home?

Markle may have different views on politics but he was never one to ignore members.  He spoke up and offered his thoughts and prayers for Neko and did the same thing for Teto. He has expressed well wishes for other members that have had problems....DID BOARDS?

boards of FL

boards of FL

There are plenty of online outlets that will allow the spamming of objectively false information.  There are plenty of online outlets that will allow the spreading of misinformation aimed at shutting down or defunding valuable organizations like Planned Parenthood over false pretense.  

This forum is not one of those outlets.

If you all are looking for a place to read threads with titles such as "LAME DUCK SEMI RETIRED Barack HUSSEIN Obama supports MURDERING BABIES and selling their parts for profit in the black market" - and that contain absolutely zero substantive content - you will need to seek that content elsewhere.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Joanimaroni wrote:He spoke up and offered his thoughts and prayers for Neko and did the same thing for Teto. He has expressed well wishes for other members that have had problems....DID BOARDS?

He did the same for me too,  Joani.  And he did it even after I had raked him over the coals for the last five years.
That takes character.  Something Sal and bds know nothing about.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Bob wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:He spoke up and offered his thoughts and prayers for Neko and did the same thing for Teto. He has expressed well wishes for other members that have had problems....DID BOARDS?

He did the same for me too,  Joani.  And he did it even after I had raked him over the coals for the last five years.

Of course he did. He has the ability to separate his personal and political views. I guess you can say he is not a shallow individual.

Sal

Sal

Actually, I haven't voted in Wordslinger's poll, because I'm conflicted.

On the one hand, I hate to see a precedent of permanent bans being issued because the participation level here is already too low.

On the other hand, Board's stance is based on principle, so that would make the participation level irrelevant.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Joanimaroni wrote:
Bob wrote:

Of course he did. He has the ability to separate his personal and political views. I guess you can say he is not a shallow individual.

I can tell that you have had that comment locked and loaded, and have been waiting for the proper time to use it.

Feel better now?

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I voted "No."

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:I voted "No."
Is that for or against the ban?

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Joanimaroni wrote:

I voted against the ban, Joanie. I don't think it was the right thing to do. And I was one of his greatest critics.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

I voted against the ban, Joanie. I don't think it was the right thing to do. And I was one of his greatest critics.

I know you were.... Laughing

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

Nobody fought Markle and his bitter tirades more than I. But I too voted that he shouldn't be banned.

Joanimaroni wrote:Ridiculous for Boards to ban a member because of different political views. Is Boards taking his toys and running home?

DID BOARDS?

I noticed that too. But he did appear thankful that his house wasn't hit by a tornado... for what that tells us.

2seaoat

It is Board's forum. If he wants to ban Mr. Markle he can. To me it is very sad. We lost T and it was sudden. Now we have lost Mr. Markle and it was sudden. All of us have been spending time with him for almost a decade. Some of us spent 12 years with childhood friends going through school. Yet, we actually have spent almost the same amount of time with some folks online. I think Boards has discounted that part of the equation. The man is sick and getting older and he was part of our class in the fourth grade. Sure he was irritating when it did his paid role of political cut and paste, but on a personal level he was quite charming. I would certainly ask that he be reinstated without conditions that he stop lying. His lies are part and parcel of a political movement agenda which is supported by the Oligarchy. He gives us advanced notice of where their agenda is going......his contributions here were significant and often insightful.......but again not my call and I am grateful to still be able to interchange with the few of us remaining from our fun PNJ days.

Boards obviously does not believe in freedom of speech.

Sal

Sal

Wow ...

... y'all seem really upset about this ...

... maybe we should elect a new moderator ...

... I nominate Pkrbum.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha ...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum