Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is Dubya guilty of having lied us into an invasion of Iraq?

+5
2seaoat
Markle
ZVUGKTUBM
Floridatexan
Wordslinger
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Dubya lied us into invading Iraq

Is Dubya guilty of having lied us into an invasion of Iraq? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap88%Is Dubya guilty of having lied us into an invasion of Iraq? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 88% [ 7 ]
Is Dubya guilty of having lied us into an invasion of Iraq? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap12%Is Dubya guilty of having lied us into an invasion of Iraq? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 12% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 8

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

boards of FL

boards of FL

PkrBum wrote:Pfft... he bailed out banks... he bailed out corps... he bailed out wall st... and hired them to work for him.

Let's try this again.   When you say "he bailed out banks... etc...etc..", what are you specifically referring to there?

I asked you this before in the thread below, and you were never able to come up with anything.  

PkrBum, what policy are you referring to when you say that Obama bailed out banks and Wall Street?

https://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com/t21622p30-trump-said-john-mccain-was-no-war-hero-so-trump-had-his-moment#253975

Oh, and I guess I should get this out of the way now. The response below is not an example of a "specific policy" that you would be referring to.

PkrBum wrote:Only a fucking idiot wouldn't know what events took place... or an asshole that ignores the inconvenient.

Markle

Markle

Vikingwoman wrote:
cool1 wrote:Trump did not lie he just told the truth -- But didn't senior Bush tell his son not to do this , Because it would unstable the region .  Obama is the one that screwed it up and let it get out of hand after.

Obama and the constitution, he only uses the constitution when its in his favor other than that he don't care about the constitution , Our country has been so divided by this nutt that's how I feel anyway. Rolling Eyes

Well, if you knew anything about our President you would know he is for the middle class and poor of which you and I are. I'm not sure you know what the Republican Party stands for but it is far removed from anything that is in your best interests.

Where did you get the idea that Lame Duck President Obama is for the middle class and poor? Did you get that from what he has SAID or the results of what he has DONE?

Personally, I seldom, if ever take what someone says at fac value. I watch what people do! Since the middle class is rapidly shrinking, the average income has dropped thousands of dollars since President Obama took office.

Far more people are on welfare and living below the poverty line has increased substantially. Those no longer looking for a job is at record levels as are the people now choosing permanent disability rather than work. The unemployment level for blacks is double that of whites. How has President Obama done in that area?

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:
cool1 wrote:Trump did not lie he just told the truth -- But didn't senior Bush tell his son not to do this , Because it would unstable the region .  Obama is the one that screwed it up and let it get out of hand after.

Obama and the constitution, he only uses the constitution when its in his favor other than that he don't care about the constitution , Our country has been so divided by this nutt that's how I feel anyway. Rolling Eyes

Well, if you knew anything about our President you would know he is for the middle class and poor of which you and I are. I'm not sure you know what the Republican Party stands for but it is far removed from anything that is in your best interests.

Where did you get the idea that Lame Duck President Obama is for the middle class and poor?  Did you get that from what he has SAID or the results of what he has DONE?

Personally, I seldom, if ever take what someone says at fac value.  I watch what people do!  Since the middle class is rapidly shrinking, the average income has dropped thousands of dollars since President Obama took office.

Far more people are on welfare and living below the poverty line has increased substantially.  Those no longer looking for a job is at record levels as are the people now choosing permanent disability rather than work.  The unemployment level for blacks is double that of whites.  How has President Obama done in that area?

Admittedly, there's much that still needs to be accomplished. The progressives are for that improvement, 100%. The republicans, on the other hand, are more than satisfied with ultra low black employment, and steady diminishment of black voting rights. Reality.

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:

Where did you get the idea that Lame Duck President Obama is for the middle class and poor?  Did you get that from what he has SAID or the results of what he has DONE?

Personally, I seldom, if ever take what someone says at fac value.  I watch what people do!  Since the middle class is rapidly shrinking, the average income has dropped thousands of dollars since President Obama took office.

Far more people are on welfare and living below the poverty line has increased substantially.  Those no longer looking for a job is at record levels as are the people now choosing permanent disability rather than work.  The unemployment level for blacks is double that of whites.  How has President Obama done in that area?

Admittedly, there's much that still needs to be accomplished.  The progressives are for that improvement, 100%.  The republicans, on the other hand, are more than satisfied with ultra low black employment, and steady diminishment of black voting rights.   Reality.

Is Dubya guilty of having lied us into an invasion of Iraq? - Page 2 Liar-Liar-pants-on-fire

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:

Admittedly, there's much that still needs to be accomplished.  The progressives are for that improvement, 100%.  The republicans, on the other hand, are more than satisfied with ultra low black employment, and steady diminishment of black voting rights.   Reality.

Is Dubya guilty of having lied us into an invasion of Iraq? - Page 2 Liar-Liar-pants-on-fire

The use of this cliched graphic shows that Markle acknowledges I'm right and hates the fact I shout it. LOL

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:

The use of this cliched graphic shows that Markle acknowledges I'm right and hates the fact I shout it.  LOL

Right! Is Dubya guilty of having lied us into an invasion of Iraq? - Page 2 Laughing

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Frankly, I don't know what was going through the Generalissimo's mind when he decided to mimic Napoleon and Genghis Khan, and invade a sovereign country that had never attacked America......

There have been so many world leaders throughout history who used common sense when making their decisions. Dumbya was severely lacking in that department throughout his 8 years of leading America backward in time.....

Is Dubya guilty of having lied us into an invasion of Iraq? - Page 2 Z_bush10

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:

The use of this cliched graphic shows that Markle acknowledges I'm right and hates the fact I shout it.  LOL

Right!  Is Dubya guilty of having lied us into an invasion of Iraq? - Page 2 Laughing

Down with Amerika Inc. Corporate control of our government through corrupt campaign financing.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum