Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

On the issue of whether Dubya lied us into invading Iraq ...

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

7 forum members say he did and should be tried and imprisoned for treason.

One thinks Bush was telling the truth.

I can't speak for Trump's authenticity, but my wife and I marched in Honolulu against the invasion of Iraq.

My only regret is that G. W. Bush hasn't been tried or hung for his crimes.  

So you wanted another thread on the same subject that didn't include the quotes and facts raised in the others.

What an infantile loser.

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:7 forum members say he did and should be tried and imprisoned for treason.

I can't speak for Trump's authenticity, but my wife and I marched in Honolulu against the invasion of Iraq.

My only regret is that G. W. Bush hasn't been tried or hung [hanged] for his crimes.

Seven forum members...OOO OOO OOO! Laughing

As a purported writer, one would think you would know that a picture is hung, a person is hanged.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:7 forum members say he did and should be tried and imprisoned for treason.

My only regret is that G. W. Bush hasn't been tried or hung [hanged] for his crimes.  

Seven forum members...OOO OOO OOO!  Laughing

As a purported writer, one would think you would know that a picture is hung, a person is hanged.

Ok, my only regret is that Dubya wasn't hanged for his crimes.

And what the vote shows is that with all your bullshit you haven't been able to persuade more than one person here (probably yourself) that Dubya isn't a treasonous, treacherous, cowardly asshole.

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:

And what the vote shows is that with all your bullshit you haven't been able to persuade more than one person here (probably yourself) that Dubya isn't a treasonous, treacherous, cowardly asshole.

Thank you for your childish addition.  No laws were broken.

Unlike that of the current administration and the Democrat nomination for President Hillary Clinton.

Why a duplicate thread?

[ Poll ] Is Dubya guilty of having lied us into an invasion of Iraq? [ 1, 2, 3 ] by Wordslinger

https://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com/t23778-is-dubya-guilty-of-having-lied-us-into-an-invasion-of-iraq

By the way, I never answer the stupid polls put up by our Progressives.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:

Thank you for your childish addition.  No laws were broken.

Unlike that of the current administration and the Democrat nomination for President Hillary Clinton.

Why a duplicate thread?

[ Poll ]  Is Dubya guilty of having lied us into an invasion of Iraq? [ 1, 2, 3 ] by Wordslinger

https://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com/t23778-is-dubya-guilty-of-having-lied-us-into-an-invasion-of-iraq

By the way, I never answer the stupid polls put up by our Progressives.

There are NO laws against a president lying his country into a senseless, wasteful and costly war? No wonder so many people hate the establishment!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum