Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Howard Stern: Trump supported Iraq invasion

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Telstar

Telstar

Speaking on his radio show, Howard Stern confirmed Wednesday that Donald Trump expressed support for the invasion of Iraq in 2002.

http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2016/09/30/howard-stern-donald-trump-support-iraq-war-sot-lemon-tonight.cnn

gatorfan

So what's the point? Trumpet is a liar just like HRC and we all know it. He wasn't in politics and had no influence over events. On the other hand HRC was a Senator and voted for the invasion. That should be more significant when you also consider her failed decapitation of Libya which is now a complete disaster as a nation.

She's a war hawk.

Telstar

Telstar

So maybe Trump should have kept his cake hole shut and stopped denying what he said on tape for everyone to hear. He was for the invasion before he was against it. Too bad for Howard. I guess there will be no spot for him as top quisling on the Trump Nazi Network. Brown nose Sean Hannity has the inside track to that seat.

Markle

Markle

Telstar wrote:So maybe Trump should have kept his cake hole shut and stopped denying what he said on tape for everyone to hear. He was for the invasion before he was against it. Too bad for Howard. I guess there will be no spot for him as top quisling on the Trump Nazi Network. Brown nose Sean Hannity has the inside track to that seat.

As you know, and know well, Donald Trump did NOT support the Iraq War on the Howard Stern show.

Why this is even relevant today, I have no clue. Unless the dim thought behind it is that Hillary Clinton DID support the war and Progressives want to be able to say...well...well...well...HE did too!

knothead

knothead

I have no clue

An understatement . . . .

Telstar

Telstar

knothead wrote:I have no clue

He was for the war before he was against the war but obviously some types just can't handle the truth.

RealLindaL

knothead wrote:I have no clue

lol!     lol!     lol!      lol!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum