Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Iowa Caucus......Democrats

5 posters

winner

Iowa Caucus......Democrats I_vote_lcap82%Iowa Caucus......Democrats I_vote_rcap 82% [ 9 ]
Iowa Caucus......Democrats I_vote_lcap18%Iowa Caucus......Democrats I_vote_rcap 18% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 11

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Iowa Caucus......Democrats Empty Iowa Caucus......Democrats 1/31/2016, 3:07 pm

2seaoat

I think Bernie will get turnout. If it is a record turnout......then we are looking at a political revolution in America if large turnouts spread.

2Iowa Caucus......Democrats Empty Re: Iowa Caucus......Democrats 1/31/2016, 3:33 pm

dumpcare

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/01/31/bernie-sanderss-latest-eye-popping-crowd-in-iowa/

3Iowa Caucus......Democrats Empty Re: Iowa Caucus......Democrats 1/31/2016, 3:49 pm

Sal

Sal

I was watching one of the Sunday morning political bobblehead programs, and they showed a poll indicating that the enthusiasm in Iowa that the Hillary supporters have for their candidate is higher than that of the Bernie supporters.

Surprising.

We shall see shortly.

4Iowa Caucus......Democrats Empty Re: Iowa Caucus......Democrats 2/2/2016, 1:10 pm

Sal

Sal

I just saw where Bernie got 85% of voters under 30.

Hillary has reason for worry.

5Iowa Caucus......Democrats Empty Re: Iowa Caucus......Democrats 2/2/2016, 6:25 pm

The older with wealth turned out for hillary and squashed the young poor useful idiots... not that they all aren't.

6Iowa Caucus......Democrats Empty Re: Iowa Caucus......Democrats 2/2/2016, 6:34 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

PkrBum wrote:The older with wealth turned out for hillary and squashed the young poor useful idiots... not that they all aren't.

If you can't even respond to the thread below, you probably shouldn't be using phrases like 'useful idiots'.

https://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com/t23656p15-2015-q4-gdp-first-estimate-0-7

7Iowa Caucus......Democrats Empty Re: Iowa Caucus......Democrats 2/3/2016, 7:09 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Salinsky wrote:I was watching one of the Sunday morning political bobblehead programs, and they showed a poll indicating that the enthusiasm in Iowa that the Hillary supporters have for their candidate is higher than that of the Bernie supporters.

So much for bobblehead programs and polls.

8Iowa Caucus......Democrats Empty Re: Iowa Caucus......Democrats 2/3/2016, 7:53 am

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:
Salinsky wrote:I was watching one of the Sunday morning political bobblehead programs, and they showed a poll indicating that the enthusiasm in Iowa that the Hillary supporters have for their candidate is higher than that of the Bernie supporters.

So much for bobblehead programs and polls.

She won.

9Iowa Caucus......Democrats Empty Re: Iowa Caucus......Democrats 2/3/2016, 7:59 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Salinsky wrote:
She won.

She tied.

Let's see what happens in NH.

10Iowa Caucus......Democrats Empty Re: Iowa Caucus......Democrats 2/3/2016, 8:03 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Salinsky wrote:I just saw where Bernie got 85% of voters under 30.

It looks like the democrat race is turning into an old voters vs young voters competition.

11Iowa Caucus......Democrats Empty Re: Iowa Caucus......Democrats 2/3/2016, 8:20 am

Bob wrote:
Salinsky wrote:I just saw where Bernie got 85% of voters under 30.

It looks like the democrat race is turning into an old voters vs young voters competition.

Hillary might have to parade Chelsea and the grandbaby to reach the younger voters.

12Iowa Caucus......Democrats Empty Re: Iowa Caucus......Democrats 2/3/2016, 8:25 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

SheWrites wrote:
Hillary might have to parade Chelsea and the grandbaby to reach the younger voters.

lol

13Iowa Caucus......Democrats Empty Re: Iowa Caucus......Democrats 2/3/2016, 9:00 am

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:
Salinsky wrote:
She won.

She tied.

Let's see what happens in NH.

What Bernie has achieved is remarkable.

He will win NH.

And, he will remain a huge long shot.

14Iowa Caucus......Democrats Empty Re: Iowa Caucus......Democrats 2/3/2016, 9:09 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

You'll have to admit the irony of it.
The youngest voters are supporting what would be the oldest candidate to ever become President.  lol

15Iowa Caucus......Democrats Empty Re: Iowa Caucus......Democrats 2/4/2016, 3:54 pm

http://www.desmoinesregister.com/story/news/elections/presidential/caucus/2016/02/02/iowas-nightmare-revisited-correct-winner-called-caucus-night/79702010/

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2016/02/04/des_moines_register_calls_for_iowa_democratic_caucus_audit.html

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum