Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What do Markle and Trump have in Common?

4 posters

Markle's posts should be believed, yes or no?

What do Markle and Trump have in Common? I_vote_lcap11%What do Markle and Trump have in Common? I_vote_rcap 11% [ 1 ]
What do Markle and Trump have in Common? I_vote_lcap89%What do Markle and Trump have in Common? I_vote_rcap 89% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 9

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Consider: Trump says Mexicans and Muslims deserve to be hated and removed from America.

Markle says the same about Black Americans, Latinos, Union leaders, liberals, atheists, and anyone who doesn't genuflect at the mention of Reagan's name.

Like the rest of the racist tea-party mob, Markle wants his Amerika back. And so does Trump.

Reality

That's odd... I don't recall markle making racist remarks about those groups. Perhaps you could quote them?

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PkrBum wrote:That's odd... I don't recall markle making racist remarks about those groups. Perhaps you could quote them?

Sorry Charlie ... I don't quote trash.

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:Consider:  Trump says Mexicans and Muslims deserve to be hated and removed from America.

Markle says the same about Black Americans, Latinos, Union leaders, liberals, atheists, and anyone who doesn't genuflect at the mention of Reagan's name.

Like the rest of the racist tea-party mob, Markle wants his Amerika back.  And so does Trump.

Reality

I love how I'm living RENT FREE in your head, thank you for the free housing!

What do Markle and Trump have in Common? E801ddf6-a8ff-4ee4-af6d-c9786bd4ceb9_zps7beeee22

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
PkrBum wrote:That's odd... I don't recall markle making racist remarks about those groups. Perhaps you could quote them?

What do Markle and Trump have in Common? Honesty20and20Liess_zps64tsq2dr

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Well Word said I was a Jesus Freak so I went to church this morning for the first time in over 5 years....yeah I still am.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

When the Blacks rebuild Ferguson there will be nothing but check cashing joints and liquor stores ....

The Latino congressman answered I know NOSSING!

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

What do Markle and Trump have in Common? Honesty20and20Liess_zps64tsq2dr

Markle, on the poll I authored in another thread, five forum members have voted -- all five claim that everything you post here is bullshit. Nobody voted for your credibility. Amazing stuff huh?

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:

When the Blacks rebuild Ferguson there will be nothing but check cashing joints and liquor stores ....

What do Markle and Trump have in Common? Liar-Liar-pants-on-fire

Why is it impossible for you to be truthful? You know full well those are not my quotes. You manipulated them, you must be so proud.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

Why is it impossible for you to be truthful?  You know full well those are not my quotes.  You manipulated them, you must be so proud.

Actually I approximated them. You're not worth me keeping a quote file. I got the essence correct though. Of course, if you want you can respond with the actual full quotes. And don't toss in the weasel phrase about Stalag 17 and shultz. Everyone knows that was you acting from desperation. LOL--

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

Why is it impossible for you to be truthful?  You know full well those are not my quotes.  You manipulated them, you must be so proud.

Actually I approximated them.  You're not worth me keeping a quote file.  I got the essence correct though.  Of course, if you want you can respond with the actual full quotes.  And don't toss in the weasel phrase about Stalag 17 and shultz.  Everyone knows that was you acting from desperation.  LOL--

As you know, you didn't even approximate them. You simply lied. Why?

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

Actually I approximated them.  You're not worth me keeping a quote file.  I got the essence correct though.  Of course, if you want you can respond with the actual full quotes.  And don't toss in the weasel phrase about Stalag 17 and shultz.  Everyone knows that was you acting from desperation.  LOL--

As you know, you didn't even approximate them.  You simply lied.  Why?

I lied?  In the poll I authored which judges your credibility, seven members have voted thus far.  1 says you speak the truth.  Six say you're nothing but wet is dry. Or, the King of Bullshit.

Destroying you in this forum is getting too easy of late.  I'm getting bored ... LOL

boards of FL

boards of FL

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

https://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com/t19038p45-ferguson-police-chief-resigns-thugs-move-into-ferguson-to-riot-loot-and-two-police-are-shot#227504

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:It looks like we all agree that Ferguson's PD should be disbanded completely.

And I'm sure the people of Ferguson feel the same.

For sure, trust will not be re-established between the crooked, racist cops of Ferguson and their former victims.

At which time, Wordslinger will invest heavily in liquor stores, stop and shop stores and appliance stores.

Half the citizens of Ferguson still do not know, or accept, the truth of what happened.

https://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com/t18646-i-know-nossing-said-radical-hispanic-caucus-member-didn-t-know-that-illegals-will-receive-tax-refunds

Markle wrote:Far Left Progressives find a way to give tax refunds to illegal aliens even if they paid no taxes.

‘I Know Nothing!’ Hispanic Caucus Member Didn’t Know That Illegals Will Receive Tax Refunds

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum