Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

FOR MARKLE: What do you think about Trump now wanting to destroy Ted Cruz' political career?

+3
Sal
RealLindaL
Hospital Bob
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Do you think that's what Trump should be doing?  Destroying conservatives? That sounds like something a progressive would want to do.   lol

http://dailycaller.com/2016/07/23/report-trump-will-fund-revenge-pacs-to-destroy-cruz-kasich/

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Also, how stupid is it to alienate all those Cruz and Kasich voters just because Trump is so thin skinned? Pretty stupid if you ask me.

RealLindaL

Bob wrote:Also,  how stupid is it to alienate all those Cruz and Kasich voters just because Trump is so thin skinned?  Pretty stupid if you ask me.

Of course it's stupid.  But who cares what Markle thinks about that, or about anything else, for that matter?   Well, maybe you care, Bob, but I sure don't.  He has zero credibility as far as I'm concerned.    

Make that MINUS ZERO.

Why waste precious time asking him when you know what his answer will be, if he even deigns to answer?   It's more likely you'll get the usual laughing icon of some sort, which he uses every single time he can't think of a response to put down anyone and anything anti-right.   So predictable.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

RealLindaL wrote:

Why waste precious time asking him

Ted Kruz is a tea party conservative like Markle.

Markle says nice things about Donald Trump.

Donald Trump wants to destroy Ted Kruz.

So it follows that Markle would not want to keep saying nice things about a progressive who wants to destroy the leading tea party conservative.

If Markle continues to support Trump after this then Markle is a hypocrite.

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

So it follows that Markle would not want to keep saying nice things about a progressive who wants to destroy the leading tea party conservative.

Give me a break.

If you didn't already know that Markle is a hypocrite, then you aren't paying attention.

Just months ago, he assured us that Trump never, ever, ever would be the nominee of the Republican party because he's unfit.

Now, he's Trump humping.

Big surprise.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Saul Alinsky wrote:
Bob wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

Give me a break.

If you didn't already know that Markle is a hypocrite, then you aren't paying attention.

Just months ago, he assured us that Trump never, ever, ever would be the nominee of the Republican party because he's unfit.

Now, he's Trump humping.

Big surprise.

Fuck you

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:
Saul Alinsky wrote:
Bob wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

Give me a break.

Now, he's Trump humping.

Big surprise.

Fuck you

Awww ... you're sweet.

MMmmwah!

dumpcare

RealLindaL

Saul Alinsky wrote:

I sure feel Sal's right on this one, though I thought so long before Markle's Trump switcheroo.  Not that anybody asked me.  Smile

Telstar

Telstar

They are all dancing to Trump's tune now that he is leading their band. Hopefully he will lead them all right off of a cliff. Not that I don't think he planned on doing that all along. Maybe he noticed that the republican party has been selling a weak and damaged product for decades and decided he could sell it better. The trick is the rest of the country needs to turn a deaf ear to Trumps tune come November. Just saying.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Telstar wrote:They are all dancing to Trump's tune now that he is leading their band. Hopefully he will lead them all right off of a cliff. Not that I don't think he planned on doing that all along. Maybe he noticed that the republican party has been selling a weak and damaged product for decades and decided he could sell it better. The trick is the rest of the country needs to turn a deaf ear to Trumps tune come November. Just saying.

But this is about the two who ARE NOT dancing to Trump's tune.

And,  as I said,  what makes this interesting to me is that it's the one who is most identified with conservatives like Markle. Who also supports Trump.
Markle can't have his cake and eat it too.  lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I always thought that was a stupid saying. The one about not being able to both have the cake and eat it too. Makes no fucking sense to me. Why would anybody want to have a cake you can't eat.

Telstar

Telstar

Bob wrote:
Telstar wrote:They are all dancing to Trump's tune now that he is leading their band. Hopefully he will lead them all right off of a cliff. Not that I don't think he planned on doing that all along. Maybe he noticed that the republican party has been selling a weak and damaged product for decades and decided he could sell it better. The trick is the rest of the country needs to turn a deaf ear to Trumps tune come November. Just saying.

But this is about the two who ARE NOT dancing to Trump's tune.

And,  as I said,  what makes this interesting to me is that it's the one who is most identified with conservatives like Markle. Who also supports Trump.
Markle can't have his cake and eat it too.  lol

So let the two not dancing to Trump's tune sing out during the DNC about the danger of voting for Trump. They don't have to endorse Hillary just expose Trump as the cowardly thug that he is.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Just like with the democrats, I don't think any of this will switch votes from one nominee to the other. But, just like I believe will happen with the democrats, it probably will disillusion some people and cause them to stay home on election day.

dumpcare

We have a couple at the office that loved Cruz, could not stand what Trump was saying about him, but as they say, they are republican's and will vote for Trump. If all the candidates for one party walk on water fine, but to vote straight because you are a member of that party is voting blindly

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

ppaca wrote:We have a couple at the office that loved Cruz, could not stand what Trump was saying about him, but as they say, they are republican's and will vote for Trump.  

What's so absurd about that is Trump is a phony republican but they don't even care about that.
Just like he's a phony Christian and the evangelicals don't care about that either.

2seaoat

What's so absurd about that is Trump is a phony republican but they don't even care about that.
Just like he's a phony Christian and the evangelicals don't care about that either.

He is however a certified fascist, and that sadly is winning in America among scared chitless old white people. He most certainly can win, unless good people get involved and not just vote, but talk to neighbors and people who say they are going to vote for Trump. Apathy guarantees that fascist can win....even if they are only a small percentage of a population when propaganda leverages fear.

RealLindaL

Bob wrote:I always thought that was a stupid saying.  The one about not being able to both have the cake and eat it too.  Makes no fucking sense to me.  Why would anybody want to have a cake you can't eat.

lol!  lol!  lol!

RealLindaL

Bob wrote:
ppaca wrote:We have a couple at the office that loved Cruz, could not stand what Trump was saying about him, but as they say, they are republican's and will vote for Trump.  

Absopositively true, Bob.  

BTW looks as if Markle is ignoring your question here.  Gee, I wonder why???

Markle

Markle

Saul Alinsky wrote:
Bob wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

Give me a break.

Now, he's Trump humping.

Big surprise.

Please do us all a favor and show us all specifically where I ever said such a thing. If you cannot, if you refuse, then do us all a favor and admit you are a liar.

Big surprise.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum