Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

For Mr. Markle.....why is Trump not talking about this attack?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

http://weartv.com/news/offbeat/man-shatters-both-feet-in-freak-accident-involving-hornets

2seaoat

Americans need to rally and deal with the threat of stinging insects. More Americans have died from the same than from terrorism over the last 15 years, yet because of the Republican Party's insisting to spend 5 trillion fighting folks who have tricked them into wasting our treasury and blood, the real threats do not get addressed. How about spending just a million for epi pens and commercials warning Americans about the dangers of stinging insects which are killing more Americans than terrorism.......

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:Americans need to rally and deal with the threat of stinging insects.  More Americans have died from the same than from terrorism over the last 15 years, yet because of the Republican Party's insisting to spend 5 trillion fighting folks who have tricked them into wasting our treasury and blood, the real threats do not get addressed.  How about spending just a million for epi pens and commercials warning Americans about the dangers of stinging insects which are killing more Americans than terrorism.......

Let me see if I have this straight.

You're the poster who is always accusing others of being "scaredy cats" and pretending how brave you are.

And now you're pissing in your pants in fear of insect bites.

You just cannot make shit like this up. lol

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Bob wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Americans need to rally and deal with the threat of stinging insects.  More Americans have died from the same than from terrorism over the last 15 years, yet because of the Republican Party's insisting to spend 5 trillion fighting folks who have tricked them into wasting our treasury and blood, the real threats do not get addressed.  How about spending just a million for epi pens and commercials warning Americans about the dangers of stinging insects which are killing more Americans than terrorism.......

You're the poster who is always accusing others of being "scaredy cats" and pretending how brave you are.

You just cannot make shit like this up.  lol

No, Bob, you don't have it straight. Racism or xenophobia can occur anywhere, but there's no denying the concentration in the South. My daughter's patients are mostly elderly people...she tells me about their views...it usually affects the whole family...they have raised their children to think like them...I saw it in a classroom in 2002, when a professor from Alabama asked the students who held racist views to identify themselves. This was in front of all kinds of people; he was railing against affirmative action. I was speechless when I saw hands raised...almost all in the back of the class. He wanted me to say something...I couldn't say anything. I should have reported him to the dean, and I'm sure someone eventually did. He took a real dislike to me as I did to him. Then, there's my BIL...from Ohio, but living in Texas...the reason I have not spoken to my sister...except to tell her last year that it wasn't acceptable to cut me out of her life because I didn't appreciate him screaming the N word after dinner...didn't care to hear Rush Limbaugh...was voting for Obama. He couldn't stand it.

And...I have seen the reverse...a black mother giving her son hell for dating a white woman. Yes, that does exist, but it's a small number, if only for the reason that the population is predominately WASP in this country...but that dynamic is changing...and the desperation on the part of the Markles of this world is palpable. It's not OK to just go with the flow; you have to break the chain.

2seaoat

five trillion dollars invading countries which had zero to do with terrorism, and nothing spent on bee stings which kill more Americans.......just trying to achieve some common sense and balance.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Floridatexan wrote:
Bob wrote:

No, Bob, you don't have it straight.  Racism or xenophobia can occur anywhere, but there's no denying the concentration in the South.  My daughter's patients are mostly elderly people...she tells me about their views...it usually affects the whole family...they have raised their children to think like them...I saw it in a classroom in 2002, when a professor from Alabama asked the students who held racist views to identify themselves.  This was in front of all kinds of people; he was railing against affirmative action.  I was speechless when I saw hands raised...almost all in the back of the class.  He wanted me to say something...I couldn't say anything.  I should have reported him to the dean, and I'm sure someone eventually did.  He took a real dislike to me as I did to him.  Then, there's my BIL...from Ohio, but living in Texas...the reason I have not spoken to my sister...except to tell her last year that it wasn't acceptable to cut me out of her life because I didn't appreciate him screaming the N word after dinner...didn't care to hear Rush Limbaugh...was voting for Obama.  He couldn't stand it.  

And...I have seen the reverse...a black mother giving her son hell for dating a white woman.  Yes, that does exist, but it's a small number, if only for the reason that the population is predominately WASP in this country...but that dynamic is changing...and the desperation on the part of the Markles of this world is palpable.  It's not OK to just go with the flow; you have to break the chain.

I never said anything that related to any of that, Tex. All I talked about was insect bites. lol

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Bob wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Bob wrote:

No, Bob, you don't have it straight.  Racism or xenophobia can occur anywhere, but there's no denying the concentration in the South.  My daughter's patients are mostly elderly people...she tells me about their views...it usually affects the whole family...they have raised their children to think like them...I saw it in a classroom in 2002, when a professor from Alabama asked the students who held racist views to identify themselves.  This was in front of all kinds of people; he was railing against affirmative action.  I was speechless when I saw hands raised...almost all in the back of the class.  He wanted me to say something...I couldn't say anything.  I should have reported him to the dean, and I'm sure someone eventually did.  He took a real dislike to me as I did to him.  Then, there's my BIL...from Ohio, but living in Texas...the reason I have not spoken to my sister...except to tell her last year that it wasn't acceptable to cut me out of her life because I didn't appreciate him screaming the N word after dinner...didn't care to hear Rush Limbaugh...was voting for Obama.  He couldn't stand it.  

And...I have seen the reverse...a black mother giving her son hell for dating a white woman.  Yes, that does exist, but it's a small number, if only for the reason that the population is predominately WASP in this country...but that dynamic is changing...and the desperation on the part of the Markles of this world is palpable.  It's not OK to just go with the flow; you have to break the chain.

I never said anything that related to any of that,  Tex.  All I talked about was insect bites.  lol

No, Bob. You've talked about a prejudice against Muslims. My SIL is Muslim. I have Muslim friends. They are all...more so than many so-called Christians I know...peace loving people. Please don't recount the horror stories...there are zealots in every religion, and it gets worse because when you put all your faith in God and none in yourself...Houston, we have a problem...because God gave you a brain to think for yourself...etc. etc. etc.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Floridatexan wrote:

No, Bob.  You've talked about a prejudice against Muslims.  My SIL is Muslim.  I have Muslim friends.  They are all...more so than many so-called Christians I know...peace loving people.  Please don't recount the horror stories...there are zealots in every religion, and it gets worse because when you put all your faith in God and none in yourself...Houston, we have a problem...because God gave you a brain to think for yourself...etc. etc. etc.  

Tex,  if Brother Carl and his Christian buds tell us their holy book says I'm an abomination against god,  then you would have a problem with that.  At least I think you would because I've never known you to be a homophobe like that 2seaoat character.
So why do you give the muslims and their holy book a pass on that?

But an even better question is why you have no objection to the way muslims and their holy book treat women?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

http://skepticsannotatedbible.com/quran/women/long.html

Why would you or anyone else want to defend this mindless shit? I just don't get it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum