Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Actually this is brilliant..force countires to take bomb throwing refugees in and evangelize with fear...Islam may rule the world...

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.infowars.com/friend-of-victim-farook-threatened-to-kill-jews-said-islam-will-rule-the-world/

Friend of Victim: Farook Threatened to Kill Jews, Said “Islam Will Rule the World”

A close friend of Nicholas Thalasinos, one of the victims of the San Bernardino shooting, said that gunman Sayed Farook had threatened to kill Thalasinos because he was Jewish and asserted that “Islam will rule the world.”

CV Claverie posted the following Facebook message on Thursday evening;

“The islamic terrorist who took the Life of my friend & bro in Christ, Nicholas Thalasinos, on yesterday in San Bernadino, CA, had been threatening him, telling him that islam will rule the world, Christians and Jews deserve to die; and that he (Nicholas) was going to die.”

“But, they aren’t reporting that in the “news” …I wonder why …”

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Thalasinos was a member of the Beauty and the Beast Fan Club, a group my wife has been connected to since the early 1990s. This group are members of the 'fandom' of an old 1980s television show (B&B) that starred Linda Hamilton and Ron Perlman. The group hosts an annual convention in different cities each year that draws people from all over the world (wife has been to several). She did not know Thalasinos personally, but knew of him and of his membership in the group. She gave a sum of money to a GoFundMe page set up for his wife and family that had grown to over $12K as of yesterday.  

According to my wife, Thalasinos was outspoken in his religious beliefs and had previously had pointed conversations on the topic of religion, Muslims, and Israel with the male shooter, who was one of his coworkers at the health department. So, this guy may have been a primary target when the shooting finally did start.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum