Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Yes Russia has a-holes...this is awful...

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

https://www.rt.com/news/326915-polar-bear-firecracker-video/

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

The title is polar bear firecracker.  And I see a bloody polar bear struggling around.
But I still don't understand what I'm looking at because it's all in Russian including the blog comments.
One thing that is certain,  whoever shot the video won't be winning an oscar for best cinematography

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:The title is polar bear firecracker.  And I see a bloody polar bear struggling around.
But I still don't understand what I'm looking at because it's all in Russian including the blog comments.
One thing that is certain,  whoever shot the video won't be winning an oscar for best cinematography

They fed the bear a large fire cracker in some meat...it blew his mouth up...

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

That right there is the proof that the human species was not made in the image of any god or jesus or mohammed or buddha.
The devil created human beings.  They're made in his image.  And frankly after being exposed to this,  I really don't give a shit if ISIS wipes out the whole human race.  Good riddance.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:That right there is the proof that the human species was not made in the image of any god or jesus or mohammed or buddha.
The devil created human beings.  They're made in his image.  And frankly after being exposed to this,  I really don't give a shit if ISIS wipes out the whole human race.  Good riddance.

pretty much agree.....except I would rather a natural disaster than those ISIS fools...

Sal

Sal

You're defining a whole species through the actions of deviants.

That is not wise nor accurate.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Salinsky wrote:You're defining a whole species through the actions of deviants.

That is not wise nor accurate.

Tell it to god.... he drowned all but 8 of us once because we stunk so bad...

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

A plea to anyone in ISIS who is monitoring this.  I'll make you a promise.  I will convert to Islam if you will find the evil monsters who did that to an innocent living creature and put the fear of Allah in them.  But only if you don't behead them first,  I want you to save that for later.  If you want me to be a convert to Allah,  then I want you to use every trick Allah has in his bag of torture.
I want to see a video where those responsible have their mouths blown up but not enough to kill them or render them unconscious.  And I want you to leave them like that for a day or two.  And then behead them. 

Allah Akbar.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum