Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Muslims knew and celebrated 9/11

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Well I'll be damned.  Trump was telling the truth afterall.  Whodatunkit.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Bob wrote:Well I'll be damned.  Trump was telling the truth afterall.  Whodatunkit.

No...he wasn't. He said there were "thousands and thousands of people" cheering in NJ.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Do not forget the dancing Israelis.

Or, what Bibi Netanyahu said to a group of Israelis back in April of 2008: "We are benefiting from one thing, and that is the attack on the Twin Towers and Pentagon, and the American struggle in Iraq. [The events] swung American public opinion in our favor...."

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Do not forget the dancing Israelis.

Or, what Bibi Netanyahu said to a group of Israelis back in April of 2008: "We are benefiting from one thing, and that is the attack on the Twin Towers and Pentagon, and the American struggle in Iraq. [The events] swung American public opinion in our favor...."

I think the Saudis and Israelis have been in bed a long time...

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Floridatexan wrote:
Bob wrote:Well I'll be damned.  Trump was telling the truth afterall.  Whodatunkit.

No...he wasn't.  He said there were "thousands and thousands of people" cheering in NJ.  

No it's the new and improved "Trump Truth".  With Trump Truth,  a dozen is equal to a thousand.
In other words,  it's hUUUUUUUge.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Listen to the reporter carefully -- there were eight Muslims on the roof cheering -- as they did when the World Trade Center was bombed in the parking garage. All attend a nearby Mosque, and they are all under police surveillance.

Also, someone needs to confirm if that rooftop, with eight people cheering, could be seen by Trump from his location in NY City at the time of the 9-11 attack. Trump IS lying -- he said he saw thousands of Muslims celebrating the 9-11 attack in New Jersey.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Do not forget the dancing Israelis.

I think the Saudis and Israelis have been in bed a long time...

I agree...most definitely pre-9/11.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum