Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jimmy Carter's grandson nails Romney.....Billy Carter pops a beer in heaven....

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

The kid is searching Utube and finds this video and then interviews the person who took the video. I am not a real fan of hidden cameras. I think they usually are an invasion of privacy and in some states they are illegal. However, Mitt making fun of Jimmy at the convention.....he thought he would get a pass.....Carter never really defends himself, but the grandkid.....he may have single handed change the course of the election and delivered Romney sunny side over......I visited Billy's gas station on the way to Andersonville, and I am glad the grandkid got gonads from Billy because that gas station was waaaayyyyyyy cool......plains Georgia was a trip.

i had family in dawson... the carter farms were infamous for their poor treatment of the help...

even way before they were called "help".

2seaoat

Have you been to Andersonville.........it was a very powerful experience, and I think both my kids were pretty blown away. The stop at Billy's gas station was pure Chevy Chase summer vacation, but I figured I had to hit every tourist trap........it was fun, but Andersonville is a powerful experience.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Here's what President Carter said to his grandson over the release of this video.

‘‘James: This is extraordinary. Congratulations! Papa,’’ the former president told his grandson Tuesday morning in an email obtained by the AP.

othershoe1030 wrote:Here's what President Carter said to his grandson over the release of this video.

‘‘James: This is extraordinary. Congratulations! Papa,’’ the former president told his grandson Tuesday morning in an email obtained by the AP.

May have been illegal at the private fundraiser....Florida is a consent law state about recording someone without their knowledge or permission...If this was a private affair and done without permission then Lil'Jimmy may have broken the law and for what?....Romney told the truth in his comments...

VectorMan

VectorMan

Nails Romney? Oh please. I guess telling the truth is now getting "nailed". LOL

Damn. I wish someone would nail Obama. We could really use that.

newswatcher wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:Here's what President Carter said to his grandson over the release of this video.

May have been illegal at the private fundraiser....Florida is a consent law state about recording someone without their knowledge or permission...If this was a private affair and done without permission then Lil'Jimmy may have broken the law and for what?....Romney told the truth in his comments...
The law applies to private persons not political events public or private.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

newswatcher wrote:

Lil' Jimmy didn't take the video. He just came across it on YouTube and tracked down the person who shot it. I don't think he's on the hook for anything. Maybe the guy who shot it?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum