Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Happy Birthday Jimmy Carter!

+5
othershoe1030
RealLindaL
2seaoat
EmeraldGhost
bigdog
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Happy Birthday Jimmy Carter! Empty Happy Birthday Jimmy Carter! 10/1/2018, 8:04 pm

bigdog

It's his 94th birthday today. He wasn't the greatest president ever, nor was he the worst.
He may be the best man to ever occupy that office though. His gentle demeaner helped heal the country after Watergate (along with Gerald Ford, of course.) Neither was a good POTUS, but both will go down in history as really good men. Sometimes the country really needs that, and we did back then.

2Happy Birthday Jimmy Carter! Empty Re: Happy Birthday Jimmy Carter! 10/2/2018, 12:03 am

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

bigdog wrote:It's his 94th birthday today. He wasn't the greatest president ever, nor was he the worst. He may be the best man to ever occupy that office though. His gentle demeaner helped heal the country after Watergate (along with Gerald Ford, of course.) Neither was a good POTUS, but both will go down in history as really good men. Sometimes the country really needs that, and we did back then.

I agree with your sentiments on Carter and Ford. I've never been ashamed to say I actually worked for the Carter campaign in 76, although I wasn't quite old enough to vote yet.

3Happy Birthday Jimmy Carter! Empty Re: Happy Birthday Jimmy Carter! 10/2/2018, 10:27 am

2seaoat

He may be the best man to ever occupy that office though.

How dare you give praise to one of the most misogynist presidents in American History.....he admitted to lusting for women in playboy, and in this new Barney world, that should disqualify him as a good man.....he objectified woman and wanted to rape them.......shame......shame......lock him up.......lock him up......do not let that 94 year old body fool you......he will lust after you because in this "brave New World" he must be judged and condemned for being a man.......

I visited Billy Carter's gas station in plains after visiting Andersonville, and jimmy and Billy used to sit in the garage and look at the nude calendar, and share lust in their hearts......He objectified woman....he should have been impeached. The only reason he is building homes for humanity is that the tradesmen have nudie calendars in their work trucks.......you want to get a house built with Jimmy, just get that lust factor going and show that nudie calendar of the Plains high school ten year reunion at Billy's, where Betty lou showed the nether regions of peanutville.

4Happy Birthday Jimmy Carter! Empty Re: Happy Birthday Jimmy Carter! 10/2/2018, 11:19 am

RealLindaL

Haha very funny, Sea.  As usual you are F.O.S., and just in case someone out there takes your B.S. seriously:

From a 2014 Huffington Post article:

Former President Jimmy Carter is issuing a call to action for religions to stop using scripture to trample on women’s rights.

He spoke about his new book out today, “A Call To Action: Women, Religion, Violence, and Power,” with HuffPost Live host Alyona Minkovski and responded to her question about what religion has to do with women’s rights.

President Carter stressed that there is no room in Jesus’ message for sexism:

“There’s no evidence at all that Jesus Christ did anything except to exalt women. Never has a single word or action been alleged to him that would deprive women from their equal or superior rights.”

Carter explained that he left the Southern Baptist Convention when they voted that women must be subservient to their husbands in 2012, a ruling that went against his commitment to gender equality. He maintains a strong Baptist faith and attends a Baptist church where a woman served as pastor and his wife is a deacon.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/03/25/jimmy-carter-religion-women_n_5028595.html

Last edited by RealLindaL on 10/2/2018, 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Certainly glad he had to sell his peanut farm so as to insure he'd have no conflict of interests or perhaps make some money on the side because of his business.

How times have changed!

James Earl Carter Jr. (born October 1, 1924) is an American engineer, farmer, businessman, humanitarian, and politician who served as the 39th President of the United States from 1977 to 1981.[1][2] A Democrat, he previously served as a Georgia State Senator from 1963 to 1967 and as the 76th Governor of Georgia from 1971 to 1975. Carter has remained active in public life during his post-presidency, and in 2002 he was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize for his work in co-founding the Carter Center. He is currently the earliest-serving living former U.S. President.[3]

2seaoat

He showed admitted male lust......and objectified woman.....why the double standard? Jimmy stopped the gang raping in junior high, but it is worse.....a girl from grade school said he showed his peanut.

PkrBum

PkrBum

He turned his farm over to a blind trust when he became president.

2seaoat

He turned his farm over to a blind trust when he became president.

I heard a rumor from some grade school friends that he used to spend a great deal of time in the barn with sheep.......of course they put the farm in trust to hopefully stop the rumors. Did you ever see that red knitted Christmas wool sweater from Mary Lou his favorite sheep.......it was special.

RealLindaL

Seaoat - Sicko (and I don't meant cancer)

10Happy Birthday Jimmy Carter! Empty Re: Happy Birthday Jimmy Carter! 10/2/2018, 2:20 pm

bigdog

You know seaoat, a joke may be funny the first time around, but when you stoop to jokes about Jimmy Carter and sex with sheep----Well, as the old saying goes, it speaks more to your character than it does to his.

Any comparison to the character of Carter and Kavanaugh is ridiculous. Carter was in the Navy serving his country at the same age that Kavanaugh was throwing beers at strangers in a bar.

But you know that, you just don't give a damn. You have to seize every thread on the forum to make the argument that it is okay for Judge Kavanaugh to lie to the Senate about the fact that he was a sloppy, rude, belligerant drunk who may have molested woman and can't even remember it.

You sure pick some fine heroes there Seaoat. And don't go telling me you don't like him either but you just think he won't be confirmed. You've defended his every action. That's why you're still a Republican.

Did you not notice that I said Gerald Ford was a good man too? I guess not, because he was a Republican so you didn't have to attack him.

11Happy Birthday Jimmy Carter! Empty Re: Happy Birthday Jimmy Carter! 10/2/2018, 2:54 pm

2seaoat

Any comparison to the character of Carter and Kavanaugh is ridiculous.

What the gang raping or the sheep shearing? You see when you abandon civility, due process, and the rule of law, do not be surprised at the dialogue to come. This has been the worst departure from Due Process and fairness that I have seen in the last twenty years. America is not stupid. All the propaganda will never excuse the purposeful descent into the sewer to stop this nominee with any means.......I am proud of this judge's courage, and I am ashamed at the cowardice of the folks who must show courage to stop Trump......weak impotent democrats just guaranteed the senate to the Republicans.....and the most stupid thing about this chit show is that most people have not looked at the federalist list.....there are two judges if appointed WILL change America....blind lemming ignorance. I make no apology for intelligence.

12Happy Birthday Jimmy Carter! Empty Re: Happy Birthday Jimmy Carter! 10/2/2018, 3:38 pm

zsomething

2seaoat wrote:I make no apology for intelligence.

Don't worry, you don't need to.

13Happy Birthday Jimmy Carter! Empty Re: Happy Birthday Jimmy Carter! 10/2/2018, 5:23 pm

Telstar

Telstar

Real Americans long for the days of the the peanut farmer over mushroom boy.

Happy Birthday Jimmy Carter! Stormy10

14Happy Birthday Jimmy Carter! Empty Re: Happy Birthday Jimmy Carter! 10/2/2018, 5:43 pm

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

2seaoat wrote:He may be the best man to ever occupy that office though.

How dare you give praise to one of the most misogynist presidents in American History.....he admitted to lusting for women in playboy, and in this new Barney world, that should disqualify him as a good man.....he objectified woman and wanted to rape them.......shame......shame......lock him up.......lock him up......do not let that 94 year old body fool you......he will lust after you because in this "brave New World" he must be judged and condemned for being a man.......

I visited Billy Carter's gas station in plains after visiting Andersonville, and jimmy and Billy used to sit in the garage and look at the nude calendar, and share lust in their hearts......He objectified woman....he should have been impeached.  The only reason he is building homes for humanity is that the tradesmen have nudie calendars in their work trucks.......you want to get a house built with Jimmy, just get that lust factor going and show that nudie calendar of the Plains high school ten year reunion at Billy's, where Betty lou showed the nether regions of peanutville.

Oh ... and don't forget the time he tried to kill a poor defenseless little bunny rabbit with a wooden paddle. One of God's creatures!

Happy Birthday Jimmy Carter! Jimmy+Carter+Rabbit+Boat+CloseUp

15Happy Birthday Jimmy Carter! Empty Re: Happy Birthday Jimmy Carter! 10/2/2018, 5:49 pm

Telstar

Telstar

Happy Birthday Jimmy Carter! Beer12

16Happy Birthday Jimmy Carter! Empty Re: Happy Birthday Jimmy Carter! 10/2/2018, 7:11 pm

bigdog

The rabbit was drowning and Carter was handing him a paddle to hold on to so he could stay above water.

That's what Brett Kavanaugh would have said if he'd been the one in the picture, I'm pretty sure.
And I don't even know you seaoat, but I'm pretty sure also that you'll never be half the man Jimmy Carter is. There aren't too many of his kind around anymore.

17Happy Birthday Jimmy Carter! Empty Re: Happy Birthday Jimmy Carter! 10/2/2018, 7:14 pm

bigdog

zsomething wrote:

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

18Happy Birthday Jimmy Carter! Empty Re: Happy Birthday Jimmy Carter! 10/2/2018, 8:19 pm

2seaoat

I'm pretty sure also that you'll never be half the man Jimmy Carter

I agree, I never had his capacity for lust, and sadly my imagination will never be as good as his imagination. Of course the deal killer is that I am allergic to wool.

19Happy Birthday Jimmy Carter! Empty Re: Happy Birthday Jimmy Carter! 10/2/2018, 8:34 pm

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

Who remembers the "Sweater Speech" ?

20Happy Birthday Jimmy Carter! Empty Re: Happy Birthday Jimmy Carter! 10/2/2018, 10:09 pm

Telstar

Telstar

Wish they didn't remove the Alex Jones youtube where they discussed in detail the video of young Ronald Reagan giving some dude a blowjob. Just imagine if it got out that GOP Nancy was married to a cocksucker. Then again Nancy Davis Reagan still has the reputation for giving the best blowjobs in Hollywood. And so it blows. Twisted Evil

21Happy Birthday Jimmy Carter! Empty Re: Happy Birthday Jimmy Carter! 10/3/2018, 1:14 am

RealLindaL

I wouldn't put any credence whatsoever in anything from Alex Jones and am surprised anyone here would. Are you kidding me?? Alex Jones??????

22Happy Birthday Jimmy Carter! Empty Re: Happy Birthday Jimmy Carter! 10/3/2018, 1:20 am

RealLindaL

bigdog wrote:
zsomething wrote:

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

lol! lol! lol! lol!

Meanwhile I wonder if Seaoat will have to eat his words like crow. It seems VERY interesting to me that the FBI are already winding up their investigation... Hmm...wonder what Mark Judge and/or others may've told them that made further interviews unnecessary.

23Happy Birthday Jimmy Carter! Empty Re: Happy Birthday Jimmy Carter! 10/3/2018, 2:07 am

Deus X

Deus X

Happy Birthday Jimmy Carter! JcsVKi1

24Happy Birthday Jimmy Carter! Empty Re: Happy Birthday Jimmy Carter! 10/3/2018, 3:11 am

Telstar

Telstar

RealLindaL wrote:I wouldn't put any credence whatsoever in anything from Alex Jones and am surprised anyone here would.   Are you kidding me??  Alex Jones??????

One of his guest. The guy died mysteriously a few months after appearing on the show. I wonder why it was removed from facebook. After all the republicans are always yammering about sex scandals in Hollywood so I don't doubt Ronnie sucked many a crank in his time. Nancy was a nympho that embarrassed her family until she moved to Hollywood to suck her way to fame and fortune. Peter Lawford talked about Nancy joining him and Robert Wagner on a whoring trip. Nancy would pleasure whoever wasn't doing the driving. She earned her reputation as the queen of Hollywood BJ'S. Twisted Evil

25Happy Birthday Jimmy Carter! Empty Re: Happy Birthday Jimmy Carter! 10/3/2018, 3:19 am

Telstar

Telstar

Deus X wrote:Happy Birthday Jimmy Carter! JcsVKi1

And after that we ended up wit this shitbird

Happy Birthday Jimmy Carter! Reagan10

I wonder if he's still sucking cocks in hell.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum