Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

All 46 of Obamasucks threads celebrating the Paris attacks merged into one

+11
Floridatexan
Joanimaroni
Wordslinger
dumpcare
Sal
TEOTWAWKI
ZVUGKTUBM
Markle
2seaoat
knothead
Hospital Bob
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 12]

Make sure you scroll down to bottom to see the nice FB post that was made...

2seaoat

Did you celebrate when our forces in Iraq bombed the chit out of civilians? If your answer was No.......they were still dead, and over ten years of innocents being killed regularly you still do not get it.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:Did you celebrate when our forces in Iraq bombed the chit out of civilians? 

Celebrating?  Hell, he was ejaculating.

2seaoat

Celebrated? He was ejaculating.

I doubt that.........I simply think he has become numb to the violence and what we have done to the people of the middle east.....if pace was bombed and he wants to convince me he would not hate those whose planes killed innocents....he would be lying.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:Celebrated?  He was ejaculating.

I doubt that.........I simply think he has become numb to the violence and what we have done to the people of the middle east.....if pace was bombed and he wants to convince me he would not hate those whose planes killed innocents....he would be lying.

"pace" doesn't know how to ever put himself in the place of his "enemy".  All he knows is if he's told somebody is his enemy that his god wants him to kill them,  not try to understand them. 
In that way,  he's exactly like his "enemy".

His jesus would do that but not him.  And he's definitely not alone.  There are plenty more like him.

2seaoat wrote:Did you celebrate when our forces in Iraq bombed the chit out of civilians?  If your answer was No.......they were still dead, and over ten years of innocents being killed regularly you still do not get it.

I cheered every time we ran a convoy and made it back to base with all our bros.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

I'm not exactly sure why Obama refuses to use the term "Islamic Terrorist," but considering how this issue drives the far right whacko out of their collective minds, I hope he keeps saying "terrorists" and omits the religious connotation.

If it were me, I'd put on a campaign to raise a full division of hardcore, Jesus freaks, and then I'd make sure that those troops are always on the front lines. There's something truly beautiful about the idea of hardcore fundamentalist Christians and Muslims knocking hell out of each other!

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/11/14/hillary-we-are-at-war-with-violent-extremism-refuses-to-say-radical-islam/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

Are liberals that stupid?

2seaoat

Are liberals that stupid?

Were we radical crusaders when we invaded Iraq? Are conservatives that stupid? .......Or do they all live in Pace?

You make as much sense as a last year's bird nest

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:All 46 of Obamasucks threads celebrating the Paris attacks merged into one - Page 3 Isis-string-bombs-370x203_zpstrud6dnq

I see semi-demented poster Markle's necrophilia flared up again tonight....

He just can't help keeping a folder on his computer stuffed with photos of bodies, people burning alive, people falling out of tall buildings, pieces of blown apart torsos. The more gore, the better. He gets his rocks off posting this stuff on online forums.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2seaoat

Why does he not show the bodies of children from our bombs.......? I guess nobody can profit if we are held accountable for our killings of innocents.

2seaoat

Now that is funny. Killing somebody from 30k feet is courage.

Is that a self-portrait LT?

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

PeeDog must really like the dude in the meme above.... He has posted it on five threads now...

All 46 of Obamasucks threads celebrating the Paris attacks merged into one - Page 3 4caccf1957deeb1d9579ae012d1a944b0d09bba81a7e2fb5fc12721325f7b84e

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Are liberals that stupid?

Were we radical crusaders when we invaded Iraq?  Are conservatives that stupid? .......Or do they all live in Pace?

As you know we acted under the full faith and authority of the United States and the United Nations. Over and done.

We are now in 2015 and in a massive chaotic conflict with Radical Islam and our semi-retired President and only Democrat candidate for President Hillary Clinton won't ever acknowledge that we are at war with Radical Islam.

It is Progressives and Democrats who are regarded as stupid by the architect of Obamacare, Jonathan Gruber, on a number of times. So we're settled on that account too.

Markle

Markle

So far, four posts on this page from radical Progressives and none of them have anything of substance to post.

IMPRESSIVE! And typical!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum