Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trump Carson Cruz in no order yet....can whup Hilz azz in a debate

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Fo sho and win in 2016

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Ted Cruz?????? LOL!!!!!

Trump Carson Cruz in no order yet....can whup Hilz azz in a debate Timthumb.php?src=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.liberalamerica.org%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2013%2F10%2F10-22-2013-7-52-31-AM

Ted was not born on American soil, so he is not eligible to run for president. Your side raised the same arguments over Obama, claiming he was not eligible because he was 'born in Kenya'. Isn't that the premise of the Obama 'Birther' argument? Were you, in fact, are you not a 33rd degree Obama Birther? Then how come the same argument does not apply to the CANADIAN Ted Cruz?

I think I smell some hypocrisy floating in the air......

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

THE MEDIA WOU;D TEAR HIM APART IF INELIGIBLE...DEAL WITH IT

Obama isn't from Hawaii

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Obama was born outside the country
Obama's father was born outside the country
Obama's mother was born inside the country

Ted Cruz was born outside the country
Cruz' father was born outside the country
Cruz' mother was born inside the country.

As you can plainly see,  the two situations ARE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT.
Obama is ineligible.  Cruz is eligible.
Or as Brother Carl,  who obamasucks says doesn't exist and I only made him up in my imagination,  would say:  Obama is a "userper".  Cruz is not a "userper".

Last edited by Bob on 11/11/2015, 8:20 am; edited 1 time in total

Sal

Sal

Is this thread about their stellar debate performances?

Well, they did make noises with their mouth holes, I'll give 'em that.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

No,  this thread is about Obama being a userper and Cruz not.

By the way,  "userper" sounds like someone who guzzles down a Slurpee.
But,  according to obamasucks,  Brother Carl never uses that word because there is no Brother Carl.  He's a figment of my imagination.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Of course some might say the reason obamasucks claims Brother Carl doesn't exist,  is because Brother Carl is such an embarrasment to Pace and Milton.

But not me.  I think Brother Carl is an excellent spokesman for Pace and Milton.  lol

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Obamasucks wrote:THE MEDIA WOU;D TEAR HIM APART IF INELIGIBLE...DEAL WITH IT

You HYPOCRITE!!!!!!!!

The media didn't tear Obama apart over where he was born either, numbskull. It was you Birthers who grumbled about it SO BADLY that your whining was eventually picked up by the media.

There are no differences between Obama's origins and Cruz's origins (well there are, because Obama was born inside the U.S. in HI)

The only difference is their ideology and their political party, and that is why you find Cruz to be an acceptable candidate. Oh, and Cruz is also a white guy. So not only you are a GOP-hypocrite, but I suspect you also harbor some racism inside your soul.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Trump Carson Cruz in no order yet....can whup Hilz azz in a debate Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT2E-XY3NnK0QlgTX9kVglIsf9SWGUifGAQ6A_SgC8wDYafpbDe

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Obamasucks wrote:THE MEDIA WOU;D TEAR HIM APART IF INELIGIBLE...DEAL WITH IT

You HYPOCRITE!!!!!!!!

The media didn't tear Obama apart over where he was born either, numbskull. It was you Birthers who grumbled about it SO BADLY that your whining was eventually picked up by the media.

There are no differences between Obama's origins and Cruz's origins (well there are, because Obama was born inside the U.S. in HI)

The only difference is their ideology and their political party, and that is why you find Cruz to be an acceptable candidate. Oh, and Cruz is also a white guy. So not only you are a GOP-hypocrite, but I suspect you also harbor some racism inside your soul.

NO, but the media would tear Cruz up he were ineligible and it would have been heard of long before now...

Lt....it sucks that Hillary won't be POTUS...hate it for you.....

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Ted Cruz is a fake Texan who is a Canadian interloper.

Trump Carson Cruz in no order yet....can whup Hilz azz in a debate Zted_c11

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum