Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trump campaign co-chairman says Trump was coached not to answer debate questions

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Telstar

Telstar

This may be the new way to go but isn't sex stalker Roger Ailes advising Trump about the debates?

Sunday night’s debate began as expected — with a question about the recently released video of Donald Trump bragging about sexual assault.
We received a lot of questions online, Mr. Trump, about the tape that was released on Friday, as you can imagine. You called what you said locker room banter. You described kissing women without consent, grabbing their genitals. That is sexual assault. You bragged that you have sexually assaulted women. Do you understand that?
So it was somewhat surprising that Trump barely responded to the question and went on an extended riff about ISIS.
Yes, I’m very embarrassed by it. I hate it. But it’s locker room talk, and it’s one of those things. I will knock the hell out of ISIS. We’re going to defeat ISIS. ISIS happened a number of years ago in a vacuum that was left because of bad judgment. And I will tell you, I will take care of ISIS.
But in an interview with a Maine radio station yesterday, Trump campaign co-chair Sam Clovis revealed that not answering questions was Trump’s debate strategy. He was coached, according to Clovis, to ignore the questions and make whatever point he wanted to make.
HOST: When he’s asked about this video and he starts talking about ISIS. He’s not answering the question. Now I’m not going to say Hillary was great at answering the question. But she was following the rules better than Donald Trump was and answering the questions more than Donald Trump was.
CLOVIS: Well that’s also debate craft and make no mistake you go out there and you tell your candidate when you are coaching them — these are the four or five or six points we want you to make — no matter what the question is you turn it back to these points.

https://thinkprogress.org/trump-campaign-co-chairman-says-trump-was-coached-not-to-answer-debate-questions-e61589e40691#.77573vaii

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Strategy.... no big deal.

Telstar

Telstar

PkrBum wrote:Spam alert..!!

Trump campaign co-chairman says Trump was coached not to answer debate questions Df926b10

RealLindaL

Pkr, you'll kindly allow me to us your favorite tactic here:

So, it's perfectly fine for your boy Markle to cut and paste right wing propaganda to his heart's delight, but when Tel posts an article it's all of a sudden spam?? Why is that fair?

RealLindaL wrote:

So, it's perfectly fine for your boy Markle to cut and paste right wing propaganda to his heart's delight, but when Tel posts an article it's all of a sudden spam??   Why is that fair?

He created about 5 or 6 threads within a short time... none of any particular merit.

Btw... I've admonished pace and Markle when they flood the board. It disjoints conversations.

Telstar

Telstar

PkrBum wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

So, it's perfectly fine for your boy Markle to cut and paste right wing propaganda to his heart's delight, but when Tel posts an article it's all of a sudden spam??   Why is that fair?

He created  about 5 or 6 threads within a short time... none of any particular merit.

Btw... I've admonished pace and Markle when they flood the board. It disjoints conversations.

Thank you Spamman. тупой

Trump campaign co-chairman says Trump was coached not to answer debate questions Anti-s10

Telstar wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

He created  about 5 or 6 threads within a short time... none of any particular merit.

Thank you Spamman.  тупой

Who here apparently doesn’t understand elementary and common debate or political speak tactics?

Telstar

Telstar

PkrBum wrote:
Telstar wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

Who here apparently doesn’t understand elementary and common debate or political speak tactics?

Does Barnes and Nobel still carry copies of Debate Tactics by Pkr Bum?

Telstar wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Telstar wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

Knock yourself out sport... http://www.csun.edu/~dgw61315/fallacies.html

Telstar

Telstar

PkrBum wrote:
Telstar wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Telstar wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

Knock yourself out sport... http://www.csun.edu/~dgw61315/fallacies.html

Rolling Eyes

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum