Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Noles Come Up Short Against Clemson

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Clemson 23/FSU 13.

It was a decisive win in a low-scoring game, where Clemson dominated the final 7 minutes of the game. After forcing a final FSU turnover in the last minute and a half of the 4th quarter, the win was sealed.

Congrats to poster SheWrites and any other Clemson fans who post here.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Clemson 23/FSU 13.

It was a decisive win in a low-scoring game, where Clemson dominated the final 7 minutes of the game. After forcing a final FSU turnover in the last minute and a half of the 4th quarter, the win was sealed.

Hooooooooo...had to talk to those boys and tell them they better focus and win it for mama. I told them they knew they didn't want to hear mama cry on the phone. Low and behold they pulled it off.

Love those Clemson Tigers.

FSU is a great team. It was a tough fight.

Very Happy cheers

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

SheWrites wrote:

Hooooooooo...had to talk to those boys and tell them they better focus and win it for mama.  I told them they knew they didn't want to hear mama cry on the phone.  Low and behold they pulled it off.  

FSU is a great team.  It was a tough fight.  

Very Happy cheers

Way to go Clemson!!!!!
That was one happy coach and all the fans in the stadium were ecstatic.

Joanimaroni wrote:
SheWrites wrote:

Hooooooooo...had to talk to those boys and tell them they better focus and win it for mama.  I told them they knew they didn't want to hear mama cry on the phone.  Low and behold they pulled it off.  

FSU is a great team.  It was a tough fight.  

Very Happy cheers

Way to go Clemson!!!!!
That was one happy coach and all the fans in the stadium were ecstatic.

Love Dabo!

It was a very good 3 1/2 quarters. The clemson run stop was impressive and crucial... even tho cook broke a couple.

I don't think the #1 team in the country should've had that much trouble.

PkrBum wrote:It was a very good 3 1/2 quarters. The clemson run stop was impressive and crucial... even tho cook broke a couple.

I don't think the #1 team in the country should've had that much trouble.

I'd offer that FSU is ranked too low. Both teams are the power of the ACC and will continue to bring the conference into the top 10 in years to come.

Great article summing up the game and Clemson's winning spirit.

http://espn.go.com/blog/acc/post/_/id/87977/no-1-clemson-writes-a-new-script-with-comeback-win-over-florida-state

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

The half time deficit turned Clemson sround.

2seaoat

The Arkansas/Ms State game was a very strange ending. However, Clemson is not better than Ohio State, and how they are rated number one is strange, but it will all be clear in December. Ohio State repeats.

One game at a time.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

SheWrites wrote:One game at a time.  

Absolutely. Sean McGuire is a better QB than Golson is, too. It was a good game. Sorry your team lost, Joanie (...well, kinda sorry, anyway...).

'Bama handled LSU, too. The SEC Championship game will be between UF and 'Bama. 'Bama will beat UF and advance to the playoffs, likely. My neighbor across the street puts-up this big inflatable 'Bama elephant in their front yard whenever the Tide plays. I am sure they were happy last night.

On the other hand, my step-daughter's best friend is a rabid LSU/Sa8tns fan. That person will be upset about LSU vs. 'Bama last night.

So who will play against Clemson in the ACC Championship game?

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

2seaoat wrote:The Arkansas/Ms State game was a very strange ending.  However, Clemson is not better than Ohio State, and how they are rated number one is strange, but it will all be clear in December.  Ohio State repeats.

I would love to see Ohio State vs. Alabama in the final game of the season......

dumpcare

If that happens Z Alabama will take it all. Ohio state has not been as good this year as last.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
2seaoat wrote:The Arkansas/Ms State game was a very strange ending.  However, Clemson is not better than Ohio State, and how they are rated number one is strange, but it will all be clear in December.  Ohio State repeats.

I would love to see Ohio State vs. Alabama in the final game of the season......

Bama gets better each game....but I would pull for Ohio.

2seaoat wrote:The Arkansas/Ms State game was a very strange ending. However, Clemson is not better than Ohio State, and how they are rated number one is strange, but it will all be clear in December. Ohio State repeats.

Michigan state will best osu in two weeks. They were ripped off last night.

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

So who will play against Clemson in the ACC Championship game?

Most likely North Carolina.  Last night secured ACC West for Clemson.  North Carolina is top in the ACC Coastal.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Clemson is the Week 11 #1 in the AP Poll.

FSU dropped to #19

http://collegefootball.ap.org/poll

Go Tigers! cheers

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum