Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How bout them NOLES!!!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How bout them NOLES!!! Empty How bout them NOLES!!! 10/19/2013, 11:27 pm

LOL 12:00 min to go at Death Valley and 48-7 LOL

Back to the glory days!!!!

2How bout them NOLES!!! Empty Re: How bout them NOLES!!! 10/20/2013, 1:02 am

Markle

Markle

PACEDOG#1 wrote:LOL 12:00 min to go at Death Valley and 48-7 LOL

Final Score 51-14.  Most points scored EVER against Clemson in Death Valley.  FSU was favored by 3 and many were taking Clemson straight up.

I thought they'd have a decent year but this exceeds all expectations except maybe those on the team.  We have a red shirt freshman quarterback and FIVE new assistant coaches.

Pretty impressive.

Last edited by Markle on 10/20/2013, 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added missing word)

3How bout them NOLES!!! Empty Re: How bout them NOLES!!! 10/20/2013, 1:16 am

Markle wrote:

Final Score 51-14.  Most points scored EVER against Clemson in Death Valley.  FSU was favored by 3 and many were taking Clemson straight up.

I thought they'd have a decent year but this expectations except maybe those on the team.  We have a red shirt freshman quarterback and FIVE new assistant coaches.

Pretty impressive.
Every other team has won with freshman QB of late and it is about time that the Noles took that chance, but Jameis Winston is not just an average Freshman QB

4How bout them NOLES!!! Empty Re: How bout them NOLES!!! 10/20/2013, 7:38 am

cheers cheers cheers 

5How bout them NOLES!!! Empty Re: How bout them NOLES!!! 10/20/2013, 7:48 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

I was expecting a real nail-biter game. The most impressive aspect of No. 5 Clemson was their pre-game field entry.

I love love love Jameis Winston.

6How bout them NOLES!!! Empty Re: How bout them NOLES!!! 10/20/2013, 9:46 am

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Joanimaroni wrote:I was expecting a real nail-biter game. The most impressive aspect of No. 5 Clemson was their pre-game field entry.

Joani, I believe that should be #3 Clemson. Prior to the games Clemson was ranked #3 while the Noles were ranked #5.

In an interview with Bobby Bowden earlier this week, he stated that Jameis Winston may be the best QB to play at FSU. With the string of QBs that have donned a Nole uniform, that is saying a lot coming from Bowden,

My take on Winston is that he is the coolest Freshman I have ever seen play football. He is a born leader and a great field general. I do have a new-found respect for FSU football.

7How bout them NOLES!!! Empty Re: How bout them NOLES!!! 10/20/2013, 9:58 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Ghost Rider wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:I was expecting a real nail-biter game. The most impressive aspect of No. 5 Clemson was their pre-game field entry.

Joani, I believe that should be #3 Clemson. Prior to the games Clemson was ranked #3 while the Noles were ranked #5.

In an interview with Bobby Bowden earlier this week, he stated that Jameis Winston may be the best QB to play at FSU. With the string of QBs that have donned a Nole uniform, that is saying a lot coming from Bowden,

My take on Winston is that he is the coolest Freshman I have ever seen play football. He is a born leader and a great field general. I do have a new-found respect for FSU football.

Embarassed  it was early......#5 Noles.

Jameis' confidence and efficency is phenomenal.

8How bout them NOLES!!! Empty Re: How bout them NOLES!!! 10/20/2013, 10:02 am

He's a younger leader version of Chris weinke

9How bout them NOLES!!! Empty Re: How bout them NOLES!!! 10/20/2013, 10:03 am

Famous Jameis

10How bout them NOLES!!! Empty Re: How bout them NOLES!!! 10/20/2013, 7:09 pm

Markle

Markle

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Markle wrote:

I thought they'd have a decent year but this expectations except maybe those on the team.  We have a red shirt freshman quarterback and FIVE new assistant coaches.

Pretty impressive.
Every other team has won with freshman QB of late and it is about time that the Noles took that chance, but Jameis Winston is not just an average Freshman QB
In many ways he reminds me of Charlie Ward. National Championship, Heisman Trophy winner who went on to play pro basketball. Unshakeable!

For me personally, Charlie Ward showed his character after we had gone 9 and 0 and then lost to Notre Dame. You'd have thought it was the end of the world in FSU circles. One of those dim interviewers reviewed the no loss season and what to do NOW? She was interviewing Charlie Ward and he just stood their calmly listening. When she finished he simply replied...it's a game, no one died, we'll be ready to play next week.

I admired him ever since. He came from Thomasville GA, just up the road from Tallahassee and has give back to the youth in Thomasville many times over. A real roll model.

Winston also plays baseball for the Seminoles.

11How bout them NOLES!!! Empty Re: How bout them NOLES!!! 10/20/2013, 8:03 pm

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Markle wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Markle wrote:

Pretty impressive.
In many ways he reminds me of Charlie Ward.  National Championship, Heisman Trophy winner who went on to play pro basketball.  Unshakeable!

For me personally, Charlie Ward showed his character after we had gone 9 and 0 and then lost to Notre Dame.  You'd have thought it was the end of the world in FSU circles.  One of those dim interviewers reviewed the no loss season and what to do NOW?  She was interviewing Charlie Ward and he just stood their calmly listening.  When she finished he simply replied...it's a game, no one died, we'll be ready to play next week.

I admired him ever since.  He came from Thomasville GA, just up the road from Tallahassee and has give back to the youth in Thomasville many times over.  A real roll model.

Famous Jameis is from Bessemer AL and they are probably as proud of him there as they are of Bo Jackson.

12How bout them NOLES!!! Empty Re: How bout them NOLES!!! 10/20/2013, 8:09 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Ghost Rider wrote:
Markle wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Markle wrote:

Pretty impressive.
In many ways he reminds me of Charlie Ward.  National Championship, Heisman Trophy winner who went on to play pro basketball.  Unshakeable!

For me personally, Charlie Ward showed his character after we had gone 9 and 0 and then lost to Notre Dame.  You'd have thought it was the end of the world in FSU circles.  One of those dim interviewers reviewed the no loss season and what to do NOW?  She was interviewing Charlie Ward and he just stood their calmly listening.  When she finished he simply replied...it's a game, no one died, we'll be ready to play next week.

I admired him ever since.  He came from Thomasville GA, just up the road from Tallahassee and has give back to the youth in Thomasville many times over.  A real roll model.

Famous Jameis is from Bessemer AL and they are probably as proud of him there as they are of Bo Jackson.
You bet they are.

13How bout them NOLES!!! Empty Re: How bout them NOLES!!! 10/22/2013, 1:45 am

talknstang

FSU perhaps back to the GLORY days indeed. What a great victory.....my phone was blowing up from all my old FSU buddies.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum