Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Noles & Gators

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Noles & Gators Empty Noles & Gators 11/21/2014, 6:57 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

November 20, 2014
4:25 pm | 2 days ago
6.8K 28 2 0 Written By
Glenn McGraw
TOPICS:

FEATURED, FLORIDA GATORS, FLORIDA STATE SEMINOLES, FSU
Thursday morning struck the Florida panhandle with a heavy hand. A gunman attacked Florida State University, injuring two students and one school employee before being gunned down outside of Strozier Library. Fortunately, the man who committed the heinous crime appears to be the only fatality that will come from this event.

Though I graduated from the University of Florida, I’ve spent plenty of time in Tallahassee – even living there for a summer while I worked and took classes. And while this tragic event didn’t directly impact my alma mater, it strongly affected the people whom I grew up with – family members and some of my closest friends.

Gators and Seminoles may attend different schools, but we all generally come from the same background. And while the Florida-FSU rivalry spews hatred on the field, off of it we share the same happy hours, boating trips and family reunions.

In a sense we are one large extended family, and that much could be seen throughout social media following the terrifying incident. The University of Florida made a strong statement that “We are all FSU” Thursday morning, while Florida fans poured out their support on every platform available.

gators fsu strong

Read more at http://gamedayr.com/lifestyle/fans/gators-fsu-tragedy-126024/#b73hAT4KWF1KrBSQ.99

2Noles & Gators Empty Re: Noles & Gators 11/21/2014, 7:49 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

gators fsu strong

I love it! And...... I hope they are really strong when they take to Ron Zook field next Saturday!  Razz

Remember, Will Muschamp has been fired, so he will call plays with abandon in Tallahassee.....

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum