Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Will It Be 'Bama, or Clemson Tonight?

+2
Joanimaroni
ZVUGKTUBM
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

My neighbor across the street had his Alabama flag out over the weekend...... I am not sure if he will erect his Alabama-elephant inflatable for the final game or not....

Me, I am going to just watch the game and enjoy it tonight..... Gonna live-stream it at my work-station just like I did the last few games I watched during the recent season/post-season.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

We will be watching......

2seaoat

Alabama, and with this win Sabin has to be considered the top college football coach in history. That was very painful to say. I think I am getting more mouth sores.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:I am not sure if he will erect his Alabama-elephant inflatable for the final game or not....

Yes, the elephant is up and inflated..... I will post a picture of it later if I can get one....

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:I am not sure if he will erect his Alabama-elephant inflatable for the final game or not....

Yes, the elephant is up and inflated..... I will post a picture of it later if I can get one....
Please do....

I have a very good friend and he is a huge Bama fan. His SIL played for Alabama....4 years. 

My friend has Alabama pom-poms he pulls out for every game.

I will share one of Mt idiosyncrasies......I use a yellow solo cup as my "flag" to throw!!!!

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

It depends on genetic differences.....LOL

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Joanimaroni wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

Please do....

I have a very good friend and he is a huge Bama fan. His SIL played for Alabama....4 years. 

I will share one of Mt idiosyncrasies......I use a yellow solo cup as my "flag" to throw!!!!

My neighbor across the cul-de-sac is definitely ready for the big game.....

Will It Be 'Bama, or Clemson Tonight? Img_0012

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Joanimaroni wrote:I will share one of My idiosyncrasies......I use a yellow solo cup as my "flag" to throw!!!!

Now, that is pretty radical, Joanie.... I don't throw things during games, but I will unleash a hearty "YEAH!!!" when I see a dynamic play. I have at times driven my wife and daughter out of the house when I watch football. They will then go off shopping or something.....

My wife loves baseball, but only watches it during the World Series, and then only if the Yankees are playing (her team). I get a kick out of her hoots and hollers when she is watching.

2seaoat

I am watching the Bulls play the Wizards right now. I will tune in later, but heck.....does anybody doubt the result?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

Please do....

My neighbor across the cul-de-sac is definitely ready for the big game.....

Will It Be 'Bama, or Clemson Tonight? Img_0012

OMG.....

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:I will share one of My idiosyncrasies......I use a yellow solo cup as my "flag" to throw!!!!

Now, that is pretty radical, Joanie.... I don't throw things during games, but I will unleash a hearty "YEAH!!!" when I see a dynamic play. I have at times driven my wife and daughter out of the house when I watch football. They will then go off shopping or something.....

My wife loves baseball, but only watches it during the World Series, and then only if the Yankees are playing (her team). I get a kick out of her hoots and hollers when she is watching.
It makes feel good to throw my plastic cup.....empty of course. I am very vocal watching games....even golf.

FSU games and any big games we watch, the whole family, are pretty damn loud.

2seaoat

Boyz playing men.

knothead

knothead

Not a big football fan but loving Clemson being ahead at this moment!!!!! Am watching Planet Earth during commercials . . .

2seaoat

Not a big football fan but loving Clemson being ahead at this moment!!!!! Am watching Planet Earth during commercials . . .

Bulls game is good, and I will begin watching second half....the little I watched Bama just jammed them at the line and ran it down their throat, but it appears Clemson's Qb is mobile and passing well.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Clemson wants this win.....they look good.

2seaoat

Bulls looked terrible, now football. I am honestly shocked with what I am seeing. This is a lot closer than I ever thought. Hell.....I did not even know where Clemson was......never heard of their prowess in football or basketball......I thought they were a division III small college.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

It was an awesome game. Bama got the win, but Clemson made them work for it. Both were top-notch teams during the 2015-2016 season.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Enjoyed the game.

Love those Clemson Tigers. Undefeated season and an excellent game against Alabama. Very proud. Thanks, Dabo. The boys fought all the way to the end. Integrity, sportsmanship, excellence. So proud! Looking forward to great years ahead.

P.S. I was in a birthing class with my daughter and missed most of the first quarter. Priorities. Our little champion will be here soon! cheers

2seaoat

P.S. I was in a birthing class with my daughter and missed most of the first quarter. Priorities. Our little champion will be here soon!

Grandkids are champs.  Congrats!  I was totally surprised by Clemson who I thought was like a Butler University..... so if nothing more, I learned they had some pretty talented kids.

2seaoat wrote:P.S. I was in a birthing class with my daughter and missed most of the first quarter. Priorities. Our little champion will be here soon!

Grandkids are champs.  Congrats!  I was totally surprised by Clemson who I thought was like a Butler University..... so if nothing more, I learned they had some pretty talented kids.

This is our first. Can't wait to meet her. Talking to her mom's belly so she will be ready for me. Laughing

Clemson is amazing. A team to watch. We fans know where the team has come from and where it is today. Totally, totally amazing. It's been great and will only be greater next year. Many underclassmen on that field.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Congratulations SW, grand babies are wonderful. 

I was pulling for Clemson they played a great game.

knothead

knothead

I too was pulling for Clemson but fell just short when it counted most but their QB was amazing and has a bright future. My hat is off to Alabama for playing a great game and winning yet another Championship . . . .

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Bama's unexpected onside kick to get the ball back after scoring was pretty brazen. That move helped seal the win.

Will Deshaun Watson be returning next year? How about Coker?

My neighbor's Bama elephant is still inflated, so he is still celebrating the win from last night....
Razz

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Bama's unexpected onside kick to get the ball back after scoring was pretty brazen. That move helped seal the win.

Will Deshaun Watson be returning next year? How about Coker?

My neighbor's Bama elephant is still inflated, so he is still celebrating the win from last night....
Razz

My thoughts exactly.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum