Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Secular Progressives -- like me -- are out to put an end to Ben Carson!

+3
EmeraldGhost
Markle
Wordslinger
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
Obamasucks wrote:
Salinsky wrote:When it is pointed out to you that one of the leading contenders for the Republican nomination is in fact a snake-oil salesman, shouting, "Hillary lies!" does not win the debate.

It's odd that you think it does.

It's a fact she lies through her crooked teeth

Only because her existence gores and scrapes your shaky id, do you insist on rejecting the subject of this thread -- Ben Carson's lying about his ties with Mannatech -- and stay on Hillary.  

It's clear, if someone told you your fly was open, you'd respond with some insult of Hillary or Obama.  Can you say "gooofyy?  

The point is, Hillary is a politician and so is Carson.  LOL

What danger is an agreement with a little known firm to our national security?

Hillary and Bill have a history of lies, affecting out national security, going back decades.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Obamasucks wrote:
Salinsky wrote:When it is pointed out to you that one of the leading contenders for the Republican nomination is in fact a snake-oil salesman, shouting, "Hillary lies!" does not win the debate.

Only because her existence gores and scrapes your shaky id, do you insist on rejecting the subject of this thread -- Ben Carson's lying about his ties with Mannatech -- and stay on Hillary.  

It's clear, if someone told you your fly was open, you'd respond with some insult of Hillary or Obama.  Can you say "gooofyy?  

Hillary and Bill have a history of lies, affecting out national security, going back decades.

Your guys have been presenting Carson like he's the second coming of JC. He's not. He's just another cheap political guy out to rake in all the bucks he can while the getting is good. I wasn't comparing him to any other candidates, if you want to, that's your game, not mine.

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Obamasucks wrote:

Your guys have been presenting Carson like he's the second coming of JC.  He's not.  He's just another cheap political guy out to rake in all the bucks he can while the getting is good.  I wasn't comparing him to any other candidates, if you want to, that's your game, not mine.

So you don't compare him with any other candidate.  So you just hate him because he is black.

Show us all where Dr. Carson is presented as the "second coming".

Is this the sort of treatment of which you speak?

Secular Progressives -- like me -- are out to put an end to Ben Carson! - Page 2 ObamaDemocratConvention

Secular Progressives -- like me -- are out to put an end to Ben Carson! - Page 2 Mile-high-stadium-denver-barack-obama-1

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I watched Megyn Kelly's interview with Carson last night. 
When he was explaining his attempts to kill other people in his youth,  including his mother,  especially when he was telling Megyn he didn't want to reveal
the actual name of the relative he tried to stab;
if you watch a podcast of the interview,  at that point you will see his voice cracking and his eyes wandering and him stumbling and stuttering over words when he's making the claim.

It would be helpful if he would submit to a polygraph on all this but of course that will never happen.

There are several different ways to look at all this.

One,  you can conclude that he's telling the truth,  and then you have someone leading the polls in the presidential race who tried to kill more than one person when he was "about 13 or 14 years old" according to him.  And also according to him,  he would have killed his mother by bashing her head in with a hammer and the only thing that prevented it was his brother grabbing his arm before the hammer came down on her head.

Or if you're one of his supporters and defenders,  you could conclude that,  yes he's telling the truth and he did do these things,  but the takeaway from this would be a black person growing up in stark poverty in Detroit in a climate of racism and segregation and as a youth he resorted to violence like so many others;  BUT out of all that,  Carson was then able to turn his life around completely and become not only a productive law abiding citizen,  but amazingly put himself through medical school and become a prominent neurosurgeon.  Which would make it be an amazing story of someone being able to overcome and perservere in the face of overwhelming odds against him.

Or you could conclude that he's lying about all this and who knows what's in his head then.  Especially in light of the other bizarre comments he's made.

Like the Donald Trump show,  there's never been anything quite like this in American presidential politics.  Especially since both individuals keep leading the rest of the pack in the polls.
I think before the fat lady sings on this political election campaign,  this one is probably going to go down in American history as,  one of,  if not THE most peculiar chapters in the history of American politics.  So regardless of who the eventual winners and losers are,  if you really even care about that which I can't say I do,  you are still witnessing something pretty extraordinary which will be talked about by historians in the future.
And don't think we've seen how extraordinary it can get yet,  because there is still over a year of it left and things could happen during that time which make it even a lot more extraordinary.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum