Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Secular Progressives -- like me -- are out to put an end to Ben Carson!

+3
EmeraldGhost
Markle
Wordslinger
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

It doesn't get crazier than this ... now the flaky neurosurgeon who wanted a piece of the action for phony health supplements, is begging the Secret Service for protection because he is an "existential" threat to people like me. He's right, I am his greatest nightmare. I mean to kill him with.... rationale. Carson is beginning to look more and more like Herman Cain .... or is it Bill Cosby? LOL

Watch out Ben, we coming for ya!

http://readersupportednews.org/opinion2/277-75/33280-dr-ben-carson-fears-for-his-life-from-militant-liberals

Markle

Markle

"Great minds" like Wordslinger and Mrs. Sanger think alike.

Secular Progressives -- like me -- are out to put an end to Ben Carson! Margaret%20Sanger%20Racist_zpseclhz1s7

So glad you are now coming out!

Progressives are certainly showing their true nature. Every minority in this country should pay close attention.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:"Great minds" like Wordslinger and Mrs. Sanger think alike.

Secular Progressives -- like me -- are out to put an end to Ben Carson! Margaret%20Sanger%20Racist_zpseclhz1s7

So glad you are now coming out!

I am a planned parenthood supporter. Guilty!! LOL

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PkrBum wrote:Progressives are certainly showing their true nature. Every minority in this country should pay close attention.

Actually, it's because minorities ARE paying close attention that they all support the democratic-progressive party. Thanks.

Wordslinger wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Progressives are certainly showing their true nature. Every minority in this country should pay close attention.

Actually, it's because minorities ARE paying close attention that they all support the democratic-progressive party. Thanks.

Enlightenment, tolerance, and handouts are a thin veneer while our economy sputters along. It's a vicarious leftist bargain at best... and designed to fail in reality. Dependence breeds discontent... and there will be plenty when our credit runs out. How will you allow govt to fix that?

Like stalin? Like mao?

We see words true colors - racist

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

Secular Progressives -- like me -- are out to put an end to Ben Carson! Ben-carson-on-white-liberal-racism

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

EmeraldGhost wrote:Secular Progressives -- like me -- are out to put an end to Ben Carson! Ben-carson-on-white-liberal-racism

And to keep your strength up, and feel young again, order a case or two of Mannatech's Supreme Elixer. I've been drinking it for years, and I'm just as sharp now as I was when I was six. Honest and truly ...

gatorfan

Wordslinger wrote:
EmeraldGhost wrote:Secular Progressives -- like me -- are out to put an end to Ben Carson! Ben-carson-on-white-liberal-racism

And to keep your strength up, and feel young again, order a case or two of Mannatech's Supreme Elixer.  I've been drinking it for years, and I'm just as sharp now as I was when I was six.  Honest and truly ...

The truth, it bothers you doesn't it?

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

gatorfan wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

And to keep your strength up, and feel young again, order a case or two of Mannatech's Supreme Elixer.  I've been drinking it for years, and I'm just as sharp now as I was when I was six.  Honest and truly ...

What is "the truth?" Are you referring to Carson's statement during the debate that he isn't connected to Mannatech? Which, of course, was a lie. Or?

gatorfan

Wordslinger wrote:
gatorfan wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
EmeraldGhost wrote:

What is "the truth?"  Are you referring to Carson's statement during the debate that he isn't connected to Mannatech?  Which, of course, was a lie.  Or?

Obviously I'm talking about the meme. And obviously he "lied" about vitamins, when I stack that up against your hero HRC's many lies over the years about much more serious issues it just doesn't seem to matter all that much. Nor does it compare to the many many lies told by Obama, another hero of yours.

Your hypocrisy is astounding.

Sal

Sal

When it is pointed out to you that one of the leading contenders for the Republican nomination is in fact a snake-oil salesman, shouting, "Hillary lies!" does not win the debate.

It's odd that you think it does.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

You'll have to admit,  gatorfan,  that while Carson obviously is a very intelligent and capable individual (unless neurosurgery is akin to the crip courses I had at Draft Dodger U which I'm guessing it's not),  that even though he is an impressive individual in many ways,  not the least of which is coming from a background of stark nothing to be in the position he's in;
that even though all that makes him be an impressive individual in the eyes of all but the hopelessly partisan and brainwashed libtards; 
he is pretty much a scumsucker for fronting for snake oil that was claimed to cure diseases,  especially when he's such a respected physician who has influence on the thinking of many gullible people.
It's a really weird scenario.  Because I wouldn't expect someone like him to do shit like that.  That's about akin to that fucking Fred Thompson whoring himself out to reverse mortgages.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

gatorfan wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
gatorfan wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

What is "the truth?"  Are you referring to Carson's statement during the debate that he isn't connected to Mannatech?  Which, of course, was a lie.  Or?

Obviously I'm talking about the meme. And obviously he "lied" about vitamins, when I stack that up against your hero HRC's many lies over the years about much more serious issues it just doesn't seem to matter all that much. Nor does it compare to the many many lies told by Obama, another hero of yours.

try and keep up kiddo. I've already said that if I can't vote for Bernie Sanders, I'd vote for Trump before Hillary.

And stop whining about Obama. He can't run again. (Of course, if he did, he'd win again in a landslide!

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Wordslinger wrote: I've already said that if I can't vote for Bernie Sanders, I'd vote for Trump before Hillary.

Well I'll be goddamned.  First today I hear Charles Koch say Bush was a horrible president.   And now I  see you say you'd actually vote for Trump over Hillary.

I wonder when I wake up in the morning if I'll be seeing cats barking and dogs meowing. 

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Bob wrote:
Wordslinger wrote: I've already said that if I can't vote for Bernie Sanders, I'd vote for Trump before Hillary.

Well I'll be goddamned.  First today I hear Charles Koch say Bush was a horrible president.   And now I  see you say you'd actually vote for Trump over Hillary.

I wonder when I wake up in the morning if I'll be seeing cats barking and dogs meowing. 

It's all about trust Bob. I trust Bernie and believe he'd do a wonderful job if elected. I don't trust Hillary. And, just between you and me, neither Trump nor Carson have a chance at beating the democratic candidate. Reality.

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
gatorfan wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
gatorfan wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

Try and keep up kiddo.  I've already said that if I can't vote for Bernie Sanders, I'd vote for Trump before Hillary.

And stop whining about Obama.  He can't run again.  (Of course, if he did, he'd win again in a landslide!

Certainly not what any of the polls have shown.

Sal

Sal

Wordslinger wrote:

I've already said that if I can't vote for Bernie Sanders, I'd vote for Trump before Hillary.

Surely you jest.

Do you not remember the Ralph Nader experiment?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

There is one thing the conventional thinking on presidential elections has as one of it's "ten commandments".  Which is that a candidate,  and that includes any candidate from any party,  has to get at least something between 42% abd 47% of the hispanic vote to win the general election.
I'm not sure how that figure was arrived at but just about every seasoned political campaign strategist seems to be in agreement with that.

So if that is true,  I don't see how there's a chance in hell that Donald Trump could win a general election.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

But it also leads to something curious.
Surely,  Donald Trump would either know this or have been told this in a way to make him a believer.  And yet he went ahead and alienated the hispanic vote anyway.

That's the puzzler.  Makes me wonder if he really did intend to win this election.  Maybe he had other motives for entering the race in the beginning,  and only after he soared in popularity did he decide to actually go for it.
And by then he had already alienated the hispanics so he had to keep running with it.
Who knows.

Salinsky wrote:When it is pointed out to you that one of the leading contenders for the Republican nomination is in fact a snake-oil salesman, shouting, "Hillary lies!" does not win the debate.

It's a fact she lies through her crooked teeth

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Obamasucks wrote:
Salinsky wrote:When it is pointed out to you that one of the leading contenders for the Republican nomination is in fact a snake-oil salesman, shouting, "Hillary lies!" does not win the debate.

It's a fact she lies through her crooked teeth

Only because her existence gores and scrapes your shaky id, do you insist on rejecting the subject of this thread -- Ben Carson's lying about his ties with Mannatech -- and stay on Hillary.

It's clear, if someone told you your fly was open, you'd respond with some insult of Hillary or Obama. Can you say "gooofyy?  

The point is, Hillary is a politician and so is Carson.  LOL

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

yes stomp out any decent man that sticks his head up....where's that god of politics Bill Clinton when you need him ?

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:There is one thing the conventional thinking on presidential elections has as one of it's "ten commandments".  Which is that a candidate,  and that includes any candidate from any party,  has to get at least something between 42% abd 47% of the hispanic vote to win the general election.
I'm not sure how that figure was arrived at but just about every seasoned political campaign strategist seems to be in agreement with that.

So if that is true,  I don't see how there's a chance in hell that Donald Trump could win a general election.

Simple, either Hillary Clinton or Bernie Sanders wins the Democrat nomination.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum