Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dr. Ben Carson GAY

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dr. Ben Carson GAY Empty Dr. Ben Carson GAY 3/4/2015, 10:15 am

polecat

polecat

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/ben-carson-prison-proves-being-gay-is-a-choice/vi-BBidlNy?ocid=U142DHP

Using Rush Limpballs logic I concluded that if sent to prison Ben Carson would be a d!(k smoker.

2Dr. Ben Carson GAY Empty Re: Dr. Ben Carson GAY 3/4/2015, 10:19 am

2seaoat

Oh OH..........another crazy to divide the crazy vote......Walker and Bush move up........

3Dr. Ben Carson GAY Empty Re: Dr. Ben Carson GAY 3/4/2015, 10:30 am

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

With ISIS, Bibi's speech on Iran, and so many major crisis occurring, what does the lead of Dr. Ben's running announcement center on?  Right.  Whether being gay is a choice or not.

And this is supposed to be a sophisticated guy?  Another whacko! 

4Dr. Ben Carson GAY Empty Re: Dr. Ben Carson GAY 3/4/2015, 1:19 pm

For those who support Carson this is unfortunate.  Regardless of the accuracy of his statement (I don't believe it), it sets him against a lot of the liberals and certainly all the LGBT community. Maybe that was his intention!

As for gay being a choice based on what goes on in prisons - here's how I look at it.  If I were stranded on a desert island, sure I might have a go with my 79 year woman fellow castaway - something I would never consider otherwise.  Urges go to be satisfied.  Would I with a guy?  Probably not - unless he had universal hotness - like Brad Pitt, Bradley Cooper, etc.  Shocked  

5Dr. Ben Carson GAY Empty Re: Dr. Ben Carson GAY 3/4/2015, 1:24 pm

Sal

Sal

colaguy wrote:For those who support Carson this is unfortunate.  Regardless of the accuracy of his statement (I don't believe it), it sets him against a lot of the liberals and certainly all the LGBT community. Maybe that was his intention!

As for gay being a choice based on what goes on in prisons - here's how I look at it.  If I were stranded on a desert island, sure I might have a go with my 79 year woman fellow castaway - something I would never consider otherwise.  Urges go to be satisfied.  Would I with a guy?  Probably not - unless he had universal hotness - like Brad Pitt, Bradley Cooper, etc.

It's not really gay if the dude's really hot and you're really horny.

GOP 2016

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum