Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Texas Roadhouse in Milton

+4
Vikingwoman
TEOTWAWKI
Hospital Bob
2seaoat
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51Texas Roadhouse in Milton - Page 3 Empty Re: Texas Roadhouse in Milton 10/20/2015, 11:16 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

In other words,  Sal,  you may think it's always easy to put yourself between a husband and wife.  But it aint,  pal.

52Texas Roadhouse in Milton - Page 3 Empty Re: Texas Roadhouse in Milton 10/20/2015, 11:19 pm

Sal

Sal

Oh, it was just psychological abuse?

Well, that's O.K., then??

Who wouldn't want to hang with that guy?

Sheesh ...

53Texas Roadhouse in Milton - Page 3 Empty Re: Texas Roadhouse in Milton 10/20/2015, 11:24 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Salinsky wrote:Oh, it was just psychological abuse?  

Sheesh ...

Okay I was a whore.  I profited it from the relationship by selling him a ton of crap over the years.  That did play a part in it. 
Money is indeed the root of all evil.  And I'm not immune to that.  Few people are.  Nobody's perfect.  Unless you're claiming to be.  lol

54Texas Roadhouse in Milton - Page 3 Empty Re: Texas Roadhouse in Milton 10/20/2015, 11:25 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

In the racket I was in we called em "sugar daddies",  Sal.
But this was the one sugar daddy I coulda done without.

55Texas Roadhouse in Milton - Page 3 Empty Re: Texas Roadhouse in Milton 10/20/2015, 11:28 pm

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:In other words,  Sal,  you may think it's always easy to put yourself between a husband and wife.  But it aint,  pal.

I'll tell you exactly how easy it is.

When I was in my early twenties, one of my very best high school buddies got drunk off his ass and nearly strangled his wife in the hallway of their apartment building.

She called me in hysterics, and I went over and sat up with her until dawn.

Luckily, he never came back, because I would've gone to jail for beating his drunken ass.

He is dead to me.

I have never talked to him since that night.

56Texas Roadhouse in Milton - Page 3 Empty Re: Texas Roadhouse in Milton 10/20/2015, 11:29 pm

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:
Salinsky wrote:Oh, it was just psychological abuse?  

Sheesh ...

Okay I was a whore.  I profited it from the relationship by selling him a ton of crap over the years.  That did play a part in it. 
Money is indeed the root of all evil.  And I'm not immune to that.  Few people are.  Nobody's perfect.  Unless you're claiming to be.  lol

Yeah, ethics are hard.

57Texas Roadhouse in Milton - Page 3 Empty Re: Texas Roadhouse in Milton 10/20/2015, 11:33 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I wouldn't have tolerated her or any other woman getting strangled.
As I said,  there was never any indication of anything physical.
But sadly,  the mental abuse can be just as bad.  It's just not as easy for an outsider to deal with.  Especially when you're never given any indication the woman actually wants the situation to change. 
You're describing a situation where the woman is desperately asking for your help.

58Texas Roadhouse in Milton - Page 3 Empty Re: Texas Roadhouse in Milton 10/20/2015, 11:35 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Salinsky wrote:

Yeah, ethics are hard.

When I finally quit that racket I had to take a lot of hot showers to try to wash it off of me.  Money corrupts and easy money corrupts even harder.
We all were a bunch of greedy unethical sons of bitches.  I could write a book about it.

59Texas Roadhouse in Milton - Page 3 Empty Re: Texas Roadhouse in Milton 10/20/2015, 11:39 pm

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:I wouldn't have tolerated her or any other woman getting strangled.
As I said,  there was never any indication of anything physical.
But sadly,  the mental abuse can be just as bad.  It's just not as easy for an outsider to deal with.  Especially when you're never given any indication the woman actually wants the situation to change. 
You're describing a situation where the woman is desperately asking for your help.

I effectively did nothing but disassociate myself with the sorry asshole.

Which was entirely appropriate.

60Texas Roadhouse in Milton - Page 3 Empty Re: Texas Roadhouse in Milton 10/20/2015, 11:42 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

You ever seen the movie "Treasure of the Sierra Madre",  Sal.
Well when I was one of the original group of young hustlers trying to flush out all the Wurlitzer jukeboxes,  it was exactly like a gold rush.  When we found the gold it was very profitable.  And it created the same type personalities as the characters in that movie.  Remember,  even the protagonist (Bogart) got caught up in it too.

61Texas Roadhouse in Milton - Page 3 Empty Re: Texas Roadhouse in Milton 10/20/2015, 11:48 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I bought things for fifty or a hundred dollars and flipped them for as much as $8000,  Sal.  When you get a taste of that it's easy to become obsessed with it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum