Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Texas Roadhouse in Milton

+4
Vikingwoman
TEOTWAWKI
Hospital Bob
2seaoat
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Texas Roadhouse in Milton Empty Texas Roadhouse in Milton 10/18/2015, 10:17 pm

2seaoat

I was shocked. I actually had a tasty Rib Eye 16oz cut. Never been to this chain and expected the worse. My wife's steak salad was good also. The place was packed, and with all the good restaurants closing, this was not top notch quality, but it was very good. I am starting to read the reviews on local restaurants because we have been gone, and the reviews on this place were pretty accurate. Friendly service but slow. However, when they said good steaks, I thought I have never seen a quality steak in the area. I do not consider a Rib Eye a quality cut, but damn it was flavorful and tender compared to other steak chains which seem to have very low quality meat.

2Texas Roadhouse in Milton Empty Re: Texas Roadhouse in Milton 10/18/2015, 10:52 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Teo,

Just Want you to know that if there is such a place as hell, it's a picnic compared to the last five days I've endured living on earth. Right now I'm trying to hitchhike from hattiesburg to pensacola at age 66. I challenge Satan to try that.

3Texas Roadhouse in Milton Empty Re: Texas Roadhouse in Milton 10/18/2015, 10:58 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:Teo,

Just Want you to know that if there is such a place as hell,  it's a picnic compared to the last five days I've endured living on earth.  Right now I'm trying to hitchhike from hattiesburg to pensacola at age 66. I challenge Satan to try that.
I'll come get ya find a hotel and hold up....

4Texas Roadhouse in Milton Empty Re: Texas Roadhouse in Milton 10/18/2015, 11:02 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob answer my phone call
or give me your location on the forum

5Texas Roadhouse in Milton Empty Re: Texas Roadhouse in Milton 10/18/2015, 11:14 pm

Vikingwoman

Why is he hitchhiking? That's pretty dangerous!

6Texas Roadhouse in Milton Empty Re: Texas Roadhouse in Milton 10/18/2015, 11:15 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Vikingwoman wrote:Why is he hitchhiking? That's pretty dangerous!

He txted me..I think he's on a walkabout....he says he's enjoying it...Bob's Bob..LOL.

7Texas Roadhouse in Milton Empty Re: Texas Roadhouse in Milton 10/18/2015, 11:18 pm

Vikingwoman

What's a walkabout?

8Texas Roadhouse in Milton Empty Re: Texas Roadhouse in Milton 10/18/2015, 11:20 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

It's a thing aborigines do in Australia to become men....

9Texas Roadhouse in Milton Empty Re: Texas Roadhouse in Milton 10/18/2015, 11:22 pm

Vikingwoman

Oh get real!

10Texas Roadhouse in Milton Empty Re: Texas Roadhouse in Milton 10/18/2015, 11:25 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Vikingwoman wrote:Oh get real!

I am trying to but he's not making much sense. I wanted to go get him but he said no ...he was having a good time...I can't force him to do anything he's a smart man and knows what he wants to do.....

11Texas Roadhouse in Milton Empty Re: Texas Roadhouse in Milton 10/18/2015, 11:31 pm

Vikingwoman

He ain't too smart out there hitchiking. Hell, there's plenty of killers and nuts to take advantage of him. Rob him and throw his body in a ditch.

12Texas Roadhouse in Milton Empty Re: Texas Roadhouse in Milton 10/18/2015, 11:41 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I would go look for him if I had even a little idea where he is....but I don't ...it would be a needle in a haystack thing....

13Texas Roadhouse in Milton Empty Re: Texas Roadhouse in Milton 10/18/2015, 11:43 pm

Vikingwoman

Can't your phone locate him?

14Texas Roadhouse in Milton Empty Re: Texas Roadhouse in Milton 10/18/2015, 11:45 pm

Vikingwoman

He must be drunk or something?That's just plain insane hitchiking especially at night.

15Texas Roadhouse in Milton Empty Re: Texas Roadhouse in Milton 10/18/2015, 11:46 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Vikingwoman wrote:Can't your phone locate him?
He would have to give me permission to locate his phone and he has stopped answering text and has not answered his phone...

16Texas Roadhouse in Milton Empty Re: Texas Roadhouse in Milton 10/18/2015, 11:48 pm

Vikingwoman

Oh that's a good sign! Somebody probably got him already.

17Texas Roadhouse in Milton Empty Re: Texas Roadhouse in Milton 10/19/2015, 12:13 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Okay Bob caught a ride and is on his way home....

18Texas Roadhouse in Milton Empty Re: Texas Roadhouse in Milton 10/19/2015, 1:21 am

Vikingwoman

Wonder why he did that? I'd have rented a car rather than risk my life hitchhiking.

19Texas Roadhouse in Milton Empty Re: Texas Roadhouse in Milton 10/19/2015, 5:16 am

I want to hear this story bob... lol.

20Texas Roadhouse in Milton Empty Re: Texas Roadhouse in Milton 10/19/2015, 6:54 am

dumpcare

Yes, I have to hear this story too, he was in Duluth last Thursday.

21Texas Roadhouse in Milton Empty Re: Texas Roadhouse in Milton 10/19/2015, 3:30 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

It's all a little too fresh in my mind to try to write it all down. 
Ernie Pyle could do that immediately as he was witnessing something comparable to it in the level of horror and pathos.  But not actually being a writer I can't write off the top of my head and do it justice.  I need to absorb it all first.

22Texas Roadhouse in Milton Empty Re: Texas Roadhouse in Milton 10/19/2015, 3:43 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Oh I can tell you this.  The reason this thread caught my eye is only because I ate at a Texas Roadhouse in Duluth last week.  That chain must be in every nook and cranny of the country. 
And by the way,  Duluth is the furthest north I've ever been.  That fucking place is as far north of Chicago as Nashville is to here.  Further north than Toronto or Montreal.

23Texas Roadhouse in Milton Empty Re: Texas Roadhouse in Milton 10/19/2015, 4:46 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Also one other observation. 

When you ride up what they call the North Shore from Duluth (the coastline of Lake Superior),  you'd swear you were riding along the bluffs on Scenic Highway (except for the difference in foliage of course).

It was the same experience I had when I went to the Central Valley in CA.  There it was like being in Robertsdale,  AL.

And believe it or not,  country music is big in Duluth.  That just doesn't seem right to me.  But I guess since they watch ice hockey in Pensacola what the fuck do I know.

24Texas Roadhouse in Milton Empty Re: Texas Roadhouse in Milton 10/19/2015, 5:11 pm

dumpcare

Went by your house on the way home today, see you're back from your travel's. Started to stop but you had company.

Yep, a lot of those yankee's love country music up there. Go to Howell, Mi.

Did you get any snow in Duluth? It snowed in the upper peninsula of Michigan and upper part of lower yesterday or Saturday.

25Texas Roadhouse in Milton Empty Re: Texas Roadhouse in Milton 10/19/2015, 5:22 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

Bob wrote:Oh I can tell you this.  The reason this thread caught my eye is only because I ate at a Texas Roadhouse in Duluth last week.  That chain must be in every nook and cranny of the country. 
And by the way,  Duluth is the furthest north I've ever been.  That fucking place is as far north of Chicago as Nashville is to here.  Further north than Toronto or Montreal.

What brought you to Duluth MN? I've been there and driven from there to Thunder Bay Canada. Saw two giant moose.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum