Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Craigslist Milton wow!!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Craigslist  Milton  wow!! Empty Craigslist Milton wow!! 5/29/2013, 9:29 pm

Posted under Wanted.
Original ku klux klan outfit (milton)
Im in search of an actual all original ku klux klan outfit. Im looking for either the white one worn by non ranking members or the red one worn by the wizards. Im not looking for a new one but one worn and used during the days of slaves and the southern states of the south.

2Craigslist  Milton  wow!! Empty Re: Craigslist Milton wow!! 5/29/2013, 9:32 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

The only place I can think of for something like that is in a civil rights museum.

3Craigslist  Milton  wow!! Empty Re: Craigslist Milton wow!! 5/29/2013, 9:32 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Is it possible Bob posted this as a false flag to bring negative attention to Milton...you know how he hates the AM station and it's gay bashing... Twisted Evil

4Craigslist  Milton  wow!! Empty Re: Craigslist Milton wow!! 6/2/2013, 3:55 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Is it possible Bob posted this as a false flag to bring negative attention to Milton...you know how he hates the AM station and it's gay bashing... Twisted Evil

LOL. No doubt. Everyone knows there is no such thing as the KKK. It's like the Mafia.

Ask any white redneck racist.

5Craigslist  Milton  wow!! Empty Re: Craigslist Milton wow!! 6/2/2013, 5:14 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

hallmarkgrad2 wrote:Posted under Wanted.
Original ku klux klan outfit (milton)
Im in search of an actual all original ku klux klan outfit. Im looking for either the white one worn by non ranking members or the red one worn by the wizards. Im not looking for a new one but one worn and used during the days of slaves and the southern states of the south.

I am not surprised. Back in 1976, when I was in Flight School at Whiting, my room mate and I were trying to cross U.S. 90 in Milton where Canal Street intersects the highway. We were stopped by law enforcement, who blocked all traffic from entering the roadway so dozens of Klansmen could file out of the Santa Rosa Masonic Lodge (southeast side of that intersection) and file west down the middle of Highway 90 in a column of twos. My room mate and I were both California boys, and he was a graduate of UC Berkley, a very liberal school. He started rolling down the window and was going to yell an expletive at the mass of bigots, but I talked him out of it, as I didn't want those guys attacking us while we were in my car.

I am sure there were a few lynchings in Milton back in the day....

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum