Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hillary cheated on Bill. How could she ?

+5
Floridatexan
ZVUGKTUBM
Sal
Markle
TEOTWAWKI
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Vikingwoman wrote:
EmeraldGhost wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Hillary cheated on Bill. How could she ? - Page 3 Webb-Hubbell_Chelsea-Clinton

All I know about it is the resemblance is downright uncanny.  C'mon ... ya gotta admit.

Totally stupid. She looks just like Bill.

hardly

Vikingwoman

You must be blind. She has his same curly hair too.

Markle

Markle

Vikingwoman wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Well Pkr he wasn't really around for Whitewater. He doesn't understand that with the Clintons it just business as usual.

I was around for Whitewater, Teo, and every other lawsuit/scandal the Republicans tried to throw at Bill Clinton during his ENTIRE presidency.  It was Rush Limbaugh's heyday...and Dennis Hastert's.  Everything they tried to throw at Bill bounced off, but that didn't stop it.  Monica stopped it; and I'd lay money on her being a plant.  Tell me, Teo, what was the outcome of the Whitewater investigation?  

Let's see Vince Foster died an unusual death. All his files magically disappeared and so whoops...dead men tell no tales . Hard to prosecute the Clinton's all the evidence just disappears and bodies pile up everywhere. I am sure the FBI is not working too hard to prosecute Hillary on her Benghazi or email  things seeing that she might become president and seek revenge  which she is well known to pursue.

It was also highly unethical for obama to comment about an ongoing fbi investigation on 60 minutes the other day. He went so far as to conclude that she had done nothing to compromise national security. That exerts political pressure on the fbi.

Total bullshit! She was his secretary of state. He had every right to say that.

Doesn't matter if she was Vice President. Semi-retired President Obama had no business making any comment about an on going investigation by the FBI. ESPECIALLY since it involves violations of he Espionage Act.

Of course, you are not interested in what is best for the country.

People who have committed far lesser offences of a like nature, are serving time in prison. One can only dream!

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:Of course, you are not interested in what is best for the country.  

And a partisan hack like you always puts the good of the nation over his political interests......

Hillary cheated on Bill. How could she ? - Page 3 Monkey17

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Markle wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Well Pkr he wasn't really around for Whitewater. He doesn't understand that with the Clintons it just business as usual.

I was around for Whitewater, Teo, and every other lawsuit/scandal the Republicans tried to throw at Bill Clinton during his ENTIRE presidency.  It was Rush Limbaugh's heyday...and Dennis Hastert's.  Everything they tried to throw at Bill bounced off, but that didn't stop it.  Monica stopped it; and I'd lay money on her being a plant.  Tell me, Teo, what was the outcome of the Whitewater investigation?  

Let's see Vince Foster died an unusual death. All his files magically disappeared and so whoops...dead men tell no tales . Hard to prosecute the Clinton's all the evidence just disappears and bodies pile up everywhere. I am sure the FBI is not working too hard to prosecute Hillary on her Benghazi or email  things seeing that she might become president and seek revenge  which she is well known to pursue.

It was also highly unethical for obama to comment about an ongoing fbi investigation on 60 minutes the other day. He went so far as to conclude that she had done nothing to compromise national security. That exerts political pressure on the fbi.

Total bullshit! She was his secretary of state. He had every right to say that.

Doesn't matter if she was Vice President.  Semi-retired President Obama had no business making any comment about an on going investigation by the FBI.  ESPECIALLY since it involves violations of he Espionage Act.

Of course, you are not interested in what is best for the country.

People who have committed far lesser offences of a like nature, are serving time in prison.  One can only dream!  

Have to agree with you.

Sal

Sal

She is not a target of the FBI's investigation.

Markle

Markle

Salinsky wrote:She is not a target of the FBI's investigation.

Yeah, actually she most certainly is the target of an FBI investigation along with her close friend Huma.

Sal

Sal

Nope ...

Law enforcement officials have said that Mrs. Clinton, who is seeking the 2016 Democratic nomination for president, is not a target of the investigation,

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/08/15/us/fbi-tracking-path-of-email-to-hillary-clinton-at-state-department.html?_r=0

That's an August story... Things have changed

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum