Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hillary cheated on Bill. How could she ?

+5
Floridatexan
ZVUGKTUBM
Sal
Markle
TEOTWAWKI
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Markle

Markle

Some Progressives are trying to forget that the Clinton's came of age during the age of Drugs, Sex, Rock and Roll. The pill had come on the market and there was no such thing as AIDS.

Hillary cheated on Bill. How could she ? - Page 2 Bill-e-hillary-university_zpsmu6xmf5v

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Yeah I guess morals ethics and honor are kind of old fashion and silly.

What part of "no basis in fact" is hard for you to grasp?

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

EmeraldGhost wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

Why even post this?  Do you honestly consider this a legitimate news story worthy of discussing on a political message board?  I ask this honestly.  Think about what you just posted.  Is it even worthy of bandwidth?  

I think it shows she's not just a liar .... she's a liar and a cheat.

That and about $3.50 will probably buy you a mocha latte.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PkrBum wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Yeah I guess morals ethics and honor are kind of old fashion and silly.

Not at all.  Morals, ethics, and honor are not even remotely out of fashion.  The issue here is that you don't possess any of the above...and you're an idiot. This thread proves that fact.

You're devoted to hillary... that renders your ability to judge morals, ethics, honor,  judgement, or intelligence moot.

Cast that plank from thine own eye, Pkr. You haven't exactly demonstrated any of the above on this forum...quite the opposite, in fact.

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:I didn't see you protest when palin and her daughter received worse treatment... or carson when he's maligned.

You're no gentleman... you're just a partisan hack.

The evidence shows that you are willing to follow your Republican handlers down any rabbit hole they choose at any cost to the taxpayers.

Partisan hack, indeed.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Well Pkr he wasn't really around for Whitewater. He doesn't understand that with the Clintons it just business as usual.

I was around for Whitewater, Teo, and every other lawsuit/scandal the Republicans tried to throw at Bill Clinton during his ENTIRE presidency. It was Rush Limbaugh's heyday...and Dennis Hastert's. Everything they tried to throw at Bill bounced off, but that didn't stop it. Monica stopped it; and I'd lay money on her being a plant. Tell me, Teo, what was the outcome of the Whitewater investigation?

Floridatexan wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Well Pkr he wasn't really around for Whitewater. He doesn't understand that with the Clintons it just business as usual.

I was around for Whitewater, Teo, and every other lawsuit/scandal the Republicans tried to throw at Bill Clinton during his ENTIRE presidency. It was Rush Limbaugh's heyday...and Dennis Hastert's. Everything they tried to throw at Bill bounced off, but that didn't stop it. Monica stopped it; and I'd lay money on her being a plant. Tell me, Teo, what was the outcome of the Whitewater investigation?

Their friends covered for them and were sacrificed... like usual.

Verdicts:

McDougals and Tucker: Guilty of bank fraud and conspiracy.

Susan McDougal: Guilty of civil contempt, not guilty of obstructing justice, mistrial on criminal contempt.

Hubbell: Pleaded guilty 1994, pleaded guilty with plea bargain 1999.

Sentences:

James McDougal: 3 years imprisonment, $4.2 million restitution, $10,000 fine, 3 years probation.

Susan McDougal: For bank fraud and conspiracy, 2 years imprisonment, 3-year probation with 300 hours of community service, $300,000 restitution, $5,000 fine; for contempt of court and obstruction of justice: 18 months imprisonment.

Tucker: 4 years imprisonment (suspended because of ill health), 18 months home detention, $25,000 fine, $294,000 restitution and interest.

Hubbell: 18 months imprisonment.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Markle wrote:Some Progressives are trying to forget that the Clinton's came of age during the age of Drugs, Sex, Rock and Roll.  The pill had come on the market and there was no such thing as AIDS.

Hillary cheated on Bill. How could she ? - Page 2 Bill-e-hillary-university_zpsmu6xmf5v

So did I, you old reprobate. So freakin' what? You're clutching at straws while your party implodes. What a pathetic loser.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Floridatexan wrote:

I was around for Whitewater, Teo, and every other lawsuit/scandal the Republicans tried to throw at Bill Clinton during his ENTIRE presidency.  It was Rush Limbaugh's heyday...and Dennis Hastert's.  Everything they tried to throw at Bill bounced off, but that didn't stop it.  Monica stopped it; and I'd lay money on her being a plant.  Tell me, Teo, what was the outcome of the Whitewater investigation?  

Let's see Vince Foster died an unusual death. All his files magically disappeared and so whoops...dead men tell no tales . Hard to prosecute the Clinton's all the evidence just disappears and bodies pile up everywhere. I am sure the FBI is not working too hard to prosecute Hillary on her Benghazi or email things seeing that she might become president and seek revenge which she is well known to pursue.

Sal

Sal

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

I was around for Whitewater, Teo, and every other lawsuit/scandal the Republicans tried to throw at Bill Clinton during his ENTIRE presidency.  It was Rush Limbaugh's heyday...and Dennis Hastert's.  Everything they tried to throw at Bill bounced off, but that didn't stop it.  Monica stopped it; and I'd lay money on her being a plant.  Tell me, Teo, what was the outcome of the Whitewater investigation?  

Let's see Vince Foster died an unusual death. All his files magically disappeared and so whoops...dead men tell no tales . Hard to prosecute the Clinton's all the evidence just disappears and bodies pile up everywhere. I am sure the FBI is not working too hard to prosecute Hillary on her Benghazi or email  things seeing that she might become president and seek revenge  which she is well known to pursue.

Confirmed.

You're an idiot.

Thanks for playing.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Salinsky wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Let's see Vince Foster died an unusual death. All his files magically disappeared and so whoops...dead men tell no tales . Hard to prosecute the Clinton's all the evidence just disappears and bodies pile up everywhere. I am sure the FBI is not working too hard to prosecute Hillary on her Benghazi or email  things seeing that she might become president and seek revenge  which she is well known to pursue.

Confirmed.

You're an idiot.

Thanks for playing.

What no participation ribbon ?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/clintonbodycount.htm

THE CLINTON BODY COUNT

James McDougal
Banker
Died March 8, 1998
Jim McDougal was serving his three-year sentence for bank fraud at the Fort Worth Federal Medical Center in Texas, a facility operated by the federal Bureau of Prisons for inmates who need medical attention. Just prior to another round of testimony before Kenneth Starr's grand jury, McDougal, while in solitary confinement, suffered a heart attack that may have been brought on by diuretics forced on him. When Jim McDougal was finally taken
out of solitary, instead of attempting to defibrillate his heart with equipment on hand at the facility, he was driven over to John Peter Smith Hospital. Not the closest hospital to the Fort Worth Federal Medical Center, John Peter Smith hospital is a public hospital, where (in the words of one local) ,"They let interns practice on deadbeats."

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Let's see Vince Foster died an unusual death. All his files magically disappeared and so whoops...dead men tell no tales . Hard to prosecute the Clinton's all the evidence just disappears and bodies pile up everywhere. I am sure the FBI is not working too hard to prosecute Hillary on her Benghazi or email things seeing that she might become president and seek revenge which she is well known to pursue.

It was also highly unethical for obama to comment about an ongoing fbi investigation on 60 minutes the other day. He went so far as to conclude that she had done nothing to compromise national security. That exerts political pressure on the fbi.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Doesn't pay to ever have worked for the Clinton's in any capacity where you might have known or seen something.....

Steve Willis Clinton bodyguard Died Feb. 28, 1993 Robert Williams Clinton bodyguard Died Feb. 28, 1993 Conway LeBleu Clinton bodyguard Died Feb. 28, 1993 Todd McKeehan Clinton bodyguard Died Feb. 28, 1993 Killed by gunfire in the Waco, Texas, assault on the Branch Davidians. All four were examined by a "private doctor" and died from nearly identical wounds to the left temple, so-called execution style. In his address to employees of the Treasury Department in the Cash Room on March 18, 1993, Clinton said: "My prayers and I'm sure yours are still with the families of all four of the Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms agents who were killed in Waco

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

DEAD WOMEN

Suzanne Coleman Had affair with Clinton when he was attorney general. Died of "suicide" with gunshot wound to the back of her head. No autopsy allowed. Was seven months pregnant at time of her death. She had told friends it was Bill Clinton's child.

Paula Grober Clinton's speech interpreter for the deaf. Died Dec. 9, 1992 Died in a one-car accident with no known witnesses. Her body was thrown 33 feet from the car, indicating a very high speed. A very attractive woman, Paula traveled extensively with Clinton from 1978 until her death. Clinton, through a spokesman, called Gober's death "a great personal loss." He also said, "Hillary and I extend our sincere sympathy to Paula's family. I had the privilege of working with her over many years."

Judy Gibbs Penthouse model and call girl Judy Gibbs, who appeared in the December 1979 issue of Penthouse, and her sister Sharon were part of a house of prostitution in Fordyce, Arkansas, that also engaged in blackmail of its more powerful clients. Linked to Bill Clinton by both her own family and by one of Bill's bodyguards, Judy had just decided to cooperate with police in an investigation of Arkansas cocaine trafficking when she burned to death inside her home from a fire of undetermined origin.

Sal

Sal

Just when you think they can't get anymore detestable, here comes T.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Salinsky wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Confirmed.

You're an idiot.

Thanks for playing.

Hillary cheated on Bill. How could she ? - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTHFwpF6bspg-TMqars7uxZT3d6f3x_3tZz2HPf3HT2UdC2koO-

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Floridatexan wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Salinsky wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Confirmed.

You're an idiot.

Thanks for playing.

Hillary cheated on Bill. How could she ? - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTHFwpF6bspg-TMqars7uxZT3d6f3x_3tZz2HPf3HT2UdC2koO-

Thanks, from a woman that thinks LBJ was a great guy..LOL

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

TEOTWAWKI wrote:DEAD WOMEN

Suzanne Coleman Had affair with Clinton when he was attorney general. Died of "suicide" with gunshot wound to the back of her head. No autopsy allowed. Was seven months pregnant at time of her death. She had told friends it was Bill Clinton's child.

Paula Grober Clinton's speech interpreter for the deaf. Died Dec. 9, 1992 Died in a one-car accident with no known witnesses. Her body was thrown 33 feet from the car, indicating a very high speed. A very attractive woman, Paula traveled extensively with Clinton from 1978 until her death. Clinton, through a spokesman, called Gober's death "a great personal loss." He also said, "Hillary and I extend our sincere sympathy to Paula's family. I had the privilege of working with her over many years."

Judy Gibbs Penthouse model and call girl Judy Gibbs, who appeared in the December 1979 issue of Penthouse, and her sister Sharon were part of a house of prostitution in Fordyce, Arkansas, that also engaged in blackmail of its more powerful clients. Linked to Bill Clinton by both her own family and by one of Bill's bodyguards, Judy had just decided to cooperate with police in an investigation of Arkansas cocaine trafficking when she burned to death inside her home from a fire of undetermined origin.

Dammit convenient coincidences

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Salinsky wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Confirmed.

You're an idiot.

Thanks for playing.

Thanks, from a woman that thinks LBJ was a great guy..LOL

He was my grandfather's cousin.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Joanimaroni wrote:

And no link to substantiate any of it.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Floridatexan wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

And no link to substantiate any of it.

https://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com/t22139-the-clinton-body-count-updated

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Hillary cheated on Bill. How could she ? - Page 2 Webb-Hubbell_Chelsea-Clinton

All I know about it is the resemblance is downright uncanny. C'mon ... ya gotta admit.

Vikingwoman

PkrBum wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

It was also highly unethical for obama to comment about an ongoing fbi investigation on 60 minutes the other day. He went so far as to conclude that she had done nothing to compromise national security. That exerts political pressure on the fbi.

Total bullshit! She was his secretary of state. He had every right to say that.

Vikingwoman

EmeraldGhost wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Hillary cheated on Bill. How could she ? - Page 2 Webb-Hubbell_Chelsea-Clinton

All I know about it is the resemblance is downright uncanny.  C'mon ... ya gotta admit.

Totally stupid. She looks just like Bill.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum