Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

CBS Edits Out Bill Clinton’s Hillary ‘Frequently’ Faints Verbal Slip Oops...good ol' Bill letting the truth slip out.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

Oops...good ol' Bill letting the truth slip out. Then with the magical help of CBS, the slip...just vanishes. I am so surprised!

Watch: CBS Edits Out Bill Clinton’s Hillary ‘Frequently’ Faints Verbal Slip

In an interview with CBS’s Charlie Rose, former president Bill Clinton said his wife Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton had “frequently” fainted due to dehydration before correcting himself and saying rarely.

[...]

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/09/13/watch-cbs-edits-out-bill-clintons-hillary-frequently-faints-verbal-slip/

My Progressive good friends, did Bill Clinton make the statement or not? YES, he made the statement or NO, he did NOT make the statement.

RealLindaL

Markle wrote:Oops...good ol' Bill letting the truth slip out.  Then with the magical help of CBS, the slip...just vanishes.  I am so surprised!

In an interview with CBS’s Charlie Rose, former president Bill Clinton said his wife Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton had “frequently” fainted due to dehydration before correcting himself and saying rarely.

[...]

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/09/13/watch-cbs-edits-out-bill-clintons-hillary-frequently-faints-verbal-slip/

My Progressive good friends, did Bill Clinton make the statement or not?  YES, he made the statement or NO, he did NOT make the statement.

Maybe, as we know has happened to YOU, sir, his brain got it right but the word came out wrong.  

BTW I almost didn't answer this since you addressed it to Progressives, which I am not.   Oh, and if you would like me to cease conversing with you, just keep calling me something I have insisted I'm not, because I'm just about done with your insulting, overbearing, hard-headed, stubborn-ass self.  You do your fellow conservatives no favors whatsoever if we are to consider you in any way representative of them.

Anyone here not in lockstep with the dems is constantly bombarded with disparaging labels.

Get a clue.

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:Anyone here not in lockstep with the dems is constantly bombarded with disparaging labels.

Get a clue.

Astute observation, comrade.

RealLindaL

PkrBum wrote:Anyone here not in lockstep with the dems is constantly bombarded with disparaging labels.

Get a clue.

And just how would YOU respond, Pkr, if someone insisted on sticking a label on you time after time  -- a label that the person obviously intends as disparaging --  despite your best efforts to explain why the label is incorrect?  Markle's continuing to call me a Progressive, willfully ignoring my careful explanations to him more than once that I'm NOT in that particular political camp, is no less infuriating than, say, seaoat's insisting that you will vote for Trump after all, as if he knew what was in your mind better than you do -- or as if you were an outright liar.    

Nope, there's NO DIFFERENCE whatsoever, and obviously you yourself respond to such purposely aggravating tactics with as much fury and name-calling as I do.

So get a clue yourself, please, before pointing fingers.

RealLindaL

Sal wrote:

Get a clue.

Astute observation, comrade.

cheers

Markle

Markle

RealLindaL wrote:
Markle wrote:Oops...good ol' Bill letting the truth slip out.  Then with the magical help of CBS, the slip...just vanishes.  I am so surprised!

[...]

My Progressive good friends, did Bill Clinton make the statement or not?  YES, he made the statement or NO, he did NOT make the statement.

Maybe, as we know has happened to YOU, sir, his brain got it right but the word came out wrong.  

BTW I almost didn't answer this since you addressed it to Progressives, which I am not.   Oh, and if you would like me to cease conversing with you, just keep calling me something I have insisted I'm not, because I'm just about done with your insulting, overbearing, hard-headed, stubborn-ass self.  You do your fellow conservatives no favors whatsoever if we are to consider you in any way representative of them.

"How many legs does a dog have, if you call his tail a leg? The answer is four, because calling a tail a leg doesn't make it a leg." - Abraham Lincoln

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum