Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hillary cheated on Bill. How could she ?

+5
Floridatexan
ZVUGKTUBM
Sal
Markle
TEOTWAWKI
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.wnd.com/2015/10/webb-hubbell-no-comment-on-fathering-chelsea-clinton/

Morrow then asked, “Would you say that most high level Republican and Democratic political operatives know that Chelsea is the biological daughter of Webb Hubbell.”

The longtime GOP replied, "Yes."

Hillary cheated on Bill. How could she ? Webb-Hubbell_Chelsea-Clinton

Markle

Markle

Does Hillary Clinton cheat on Bill?  It's a marriage of convenience.  Why not?

Hillary cheated on Bill. How could she ? HillaryHuma_zpsjj4fnjlz

Hillary cheated on Bill. How could she ? 6a02862c-f8aa-4b57-8929-15132e1736bb_zps4xhxzdgy
Just sayin'

Sal

Sal

Misogyny!!

GOP 2016!!!

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Salinsky wrote:Misogyny!!

GOP 2016!!!

If Hillary could find a black lesbian to sex with you could also yell racism and homophobe !

Sal

Sal

Yep, ya'll have got it all goin on.

You hate everybody except old white guys.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Salinsky wrote:Yep, ya'll have got it all goin on.

I hate them also.... they can't drive for shit...

Markle

Markle

Shout out to us how many of the Democrat Candidates are anything else than old white men and one old white woman.

The old white guy is in your party.Hillary cheated on Bill. How could she ? 150430_bernie_sanders_gty_629

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Gee, whiz, PeeDog posted another half-picture!!!! Now that he's here, we have a wingnut trifecta on this thread....

Hillary cheated on Bill. How could she ? Monkey16

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

https://www.nytimes.com/books/97/12/14/home/112397hubbell.html

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Sounds like incest to me...LOL.

In his book, Hubbell notes that Hillary Clinton was the first lawyer to post a THANK YOU FOR NOT SMOKING sign in her office. She could be a formidable figure. "She would ask how we felt about various social movements," he writes. "The truth is, I usually hadn't given them much thought." But Hillary was like a sister to him. Webb would sneak off with her and Vince for lunch at an Italian restaurant, where they would polish off a carafe of red wine and pretend that they were far away from the stuffy confines of Rose. "Hillary even gave Vince a new name to reflect our mutual fantasy," Hubbell writes. "Vincenzo Fosterini."

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

What of it? No way, no how that Hillary Clinton would have an affair with a very married man with 4 children he adored...enough to live a lifestyle beyond his means because he couldn't refuse them anything...enough to steal from the law firm in which Mrs. Clinton was his partner...which landed him in prison. You really should get off the crack. Your article, BTW, doesn't state that this man was accusing or admitting anything...it's just another right-wing hack trying to make a buck.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Hey maybe Maury would do a DNA show for them ?

Hillary cheated on Bill. How could she ? ?u=https%3A%2F%2Ffarm8.staticflickr.com%2F7161%2F6678307877_db472f2a1a_z

boards of FL

boards of FL

TEOTWAWKI wrote:http://www.wnd.com/2015/10/webb-hubbell-no-comment-on-fathering-chelsea-clinton/

Morrow then asked, “Would you say that most high level Republican and Democratic political operatives know that Chelsea is the biological daughter of Webb Hubbell.”

The longtime GOP replied, "Yes."

Hillary cheated on Bill. How could she ? Webb-Hubbell_Chelsea-Clinton

Why even post this? Do you honestly consider this a legitimate news story worthy of discussing on a political message board? I ask this honestly. Think about what you just posted. Is it even worthy of bandwidth?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Hey I don't want some gal that was unfaithful to her vows running the country....

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

boards of FL wrote:Think about what you just posted.  Is it even worthy of bandwidth?  

Here are some musings from our own Obamasucks on one of his threads from last night:

Obamasucks wrote:Hillary has the fear...Bubbette is waiting with a huge strap on empennage to rape her with in federal prison

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

boards of FL

boards of FL

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Hey I don't want some gal that was unfaithful to her vows running the country....

It appears that Markle isn't the only one losing what little internal faculties he has left.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Yeah I guess morals ethics and honor are kind of old fashion and silly.

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

boards of FL wrote:

Why even post this?  Do you honestly consider this a legitimate news story worthy of discussing on a political message board?  I ask this honestly.  Think about what you just posted.  Is it even worthy of bandwidth?  

I think it shows she's not just a liar .... she's a liar and a cheat.

boards of FL

boards of FL

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Yeah I guess morals ethics and honor are kind of old fashion and silly.

Not at all. Morals, ethics, and honor are not even remotely out of fashion. The issue here is that you don't possess any of the above...and you're an idiot. This thread proves that fact.

boards of FL

boards of FL

EmeraldGhost wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

Why even post this?  Do you honestly consider this a legitimate news story worthy of discussing on a political message board?  I ask this honestly.  Think about what you just posted.  Is it even worthy of bandwidth?  

I think it shows she's not just a liar .... she's a liar and a cheat.

What shows that? Vague speculation?

boards of FL wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Yeah I guess morals ethics and honor are kind of old fashion and silly.

Not at all. Morals, ethics, and honor are not even remotely out of fashion. The issue here is that you don't possess any of the above...and you're an idiot. This thread proves that fact.

You're devoted to hillary... that renders your ability to judge morals, ethics, honor, judgement, or intelligence moot.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Well Pkr he wasn't really around for Whitewater. He doesn't understand that with the Clintons it just business as usual.

boards of FL

boards of FL

PkrBum wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

Not at all.  Morals, ethics, and honor are not even remotely out of fashion.  The issue here is that you don't possess any of the above...and you're an idiot. This thread proves that fact.

You're devoted to hillary... that renders your ability to judge morals, ethics, honor,  judgement, or intelligence moot.

My morals, ethics, and honor dictate that this type of thread is despicable. That is why I'm calling that out. You, on the other hand, appear to have no problem with the underlying subject matter and instead only seem concerned with pushing the idea that I am devoted to Clinton. Aside from the fact that you're wrong about that, it seems that - like TEO - you are lacking in the categories of morals, ethics, and honor as well.

These type of threads are what politically ignorant people talk about in place of real, substantive discussion of issues. With that being said, I'll leave this one for our forum republicans.

Exits elevator.

I didn't see you protest when palin and her daughter received worse treatment... or carson when he's maligned.

You're no gentleman... you're just a partisan hack.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum