Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

ONCE AGAIN, MITT ROMNEY IS RIGHT, SEMI-RETIRED PRESIDENT OBAMA...DANGEROUSLY WRONG.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

REMEMBER WHEN semi-retired President Obama ridiculed Gov. Mitt Romney said that RUSSIA was our biggest threat during one of the debates?

ONCE AGAIN, MITT ROMNEY IS RIGHT, PRESIDENT OBAMA...DANGEROUSLY WRONG.

‘Russia is Public Enemy No. 1’ – Mitt Romney

Published time: 27 Mar, 2012 09:16

US presidential candidate Mitt Romney has branded Russia as America’s number one geopolitical enemy. He slammed President Obama’s comments to Russian counterpart Dmitry Medvedev over flexibility concerning US missile defense as alarming and worrying.

"This is without question our number one geopolitical foe; they fight for every cause for the world's worst actors. The idea that he has more flexibility in mind for Russia is very, very troubling indeed," he said

The presidential hopeful cited this case, along with the new START treaty and the decision to reduce missile defense sites in Poland and Alaska, as “unfortunate developments.”

While saying that the greatest current threat to the world is a “nuclear Iran,” he lambasted Russia for consistently “standing up for the world’s worst actors,” referencing the Russian veto of the Security Council resolutions on Syria.

“The idea that our president is planning to do something with them [Russia] that he’s not willing to tell the American people is something I find very alarming,” Romney stressed.

https://www.rt.com/news/romney-russia-enemy-obama-532/

2seaoat

Now that simplistic thinking is hilarious. No wonder Romney never got close. Russia is not our enemy. We just took 30% of its former empire and handed the Ukraine to western Europe. I will discuss this with you in real time all night long without cut and paste because I wrote papers in the early 70s on the illusion of the monolithic Soviet threat and clearly set out the vulnerabilities of the nationalism which destroys this Neocon creation and threat. We share more history and commonality than our real enemies. North Korea is a real enemy. Russia is not, and is just trying to hang on to its own, without us picking their pockets anymore. President Obama picked Putin's pockets with the coup in Ukraine, and as he said on sixty minutes.....he knows who was responsible. The Russian people are proud, but they get America. North Korea is dangerous and a real threat to America.

2seaoat

You do realize that out of twenty cruise missiles launched from the Caspian Sea, only 16 found their targets in Syria. Four or 25% found rural areas in Iran. We have been perfecting weapon systems for 30 years in real combat and war. It has emptied our treasury and piled on debt, but we have gotten pretty good at the war game. Russia understands MAD, Korea does not, and they understand that we would kick their ruskie asz if they were so foolish to attack America.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

2seaoat wrote:North Korea is dangerous and a real threat to America.

So true, Seaoat. I shake my head at the nuts who want confrontation with non-nuclear Iran, while completely ignoring nuclear North Korea. North Korea has a missile that can reach all of Japan, Guam, Hawaii, targets in Alaska, and with luck targets in northwest CONUS.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Don't po po Russian weapons..their rockets are what take us up to the Space station. They sure knocked down one of our high flying U2s back in the day and the pilots in Vietnam never under estimated the sams they supplied to the North.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

This article is from 2012, when Romney was running for President. I do expect him to reenter the race to try and save the day for the GOP. It won't happen. He'll be the same wooden candidate he was in 2012. Your party is imploding.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Floridatexan wrote:This article is from 2012, when Romney was running for President.  I do expect him to reenter the race to try and save the day for the GOP.  It won't happen.  He'll be the same wooden candidate he was in 2012.  Your party is imploding.

You mean semi-demented poster Markle was reduced to recycling old news for his propaganda? Amazing!

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle clearly illustrated the point that romney understood the issue and that obama was/is naive at best.

2seaoat

Markle clearly illustrated the point that romney understood the issue and that obama was/is naive at best.

No the only people who are naive are those who think the Russians need our permission to be in Syria who has historically been a client state of the Soviets and now Russians. We actively take Ukraine from Russia's control, and virtually destroy a client state of Russia and they simply take two years to respond, and folks think Romney was correct that Russia is America's number 1 enemy....Neocon fantasy and again, total ignorance about Korea and a real and present danger. Naive......President Obama has it figured out, and Romney is doing what?

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

2seaoat wrote:Markle clearly illustrated the point that romney understood the issue and that obama was/is naive at best.

No the only people who are naive are those who think the Russians need our permission to be in Syria who has historically been a client state of the Soviets and now Russians.  We actively take Ukraine from Russia's control, and virtually destroy a client state of Russia and they simply take two years to respond, and folks think Romney was correct that Russia is America's number 1 enemy....Neocon fantasy and again, total ignorance about Korea and a real and present danger.  Naive......President Obama has it figured out, and Romney is doing what?

Shopping at Costco?

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:This article is from 2012, when Romney was running for President.  I do expect him to reenter the race to try and save the day for the GOP.  It won't happen.  He'll be the same wooden candidate he was in 2012.  Your party is imploding.

You mean semi-demented poster Markle was reduced to recycling old news for his propaganda? Amazing!

I fully realize that since you...AGAIN...have nothing so you pretend to be stupid. You are simply afraid to concede the point that Mitt Romney was 100% correct when he made that statement. It also proves that semi-retired President Obama was a total fool when he ridiculed Mitt Romney for saying that Russia was a major threat. President Obama proved that he was ignorant of world politics then, and he has gone out of his way to prove that he is still...ignorant.

2seaoat wrote:Markle clearly illustrated the point that romney understood the issue and that obama was/is naive at best.

No the only people who are naive are those who think the Russians need our permission to be in Syria who has historically been a client state of the Soviets and now Russians. We actively take Ukraine from Russia's control, and virtually destroy a client state of Russia and they simply take two years to respond, and folks think Romney was correct that Russia is America's number 1 enemy....Neocon fantasy and again, total ignorance about Korea and a real and present danger. Naive......President Obama has it figured out, and Romney is doing what?

This is your dear leader when he thinks no one can hear his real inclinations and desires... he is a weakling and feckless.

President Obama: On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this, this can be solved but it’s important for him to give me space.

President Medvedev: Yeah, I understand. I understand your message about space. Space for you…

President Obama: This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility.

President Medvedev: I understand. I will transmit this information to Vladimir.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum