Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kerry has concerns the Russians are defying the US in Syria

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ya think Ketchup Man? Seriously? Who said that we were initially even on the same page?

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/kerry-has-concerns-russia-is-defying-the-u.s.-in-syria/article/2573729

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Putin's the boss, Neocons can suck cordite....

President Obama: On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this, this can be solved but it’s important for him to give me space.

President Medvedev: Yeah, I understand. I understand your message about space. Space for you…

President Obama: This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility.

President Medvedev: I understand. I will transmit this information to Vladimir.

Sal

Sal

Kerry has concerns the Russians are defying the US in Syria Bb912a10

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Neocons can suck cordite....

cheerscheerscheerscheerscheers

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

REMEMBER WHEN semi-retired President Obama ridiculed Gov. Mitt Romney said that RUSSIA was our biggest threat during one of the debates?

ONCE AGAIN, MITT ROMNEY IS RIGHT, PRESIDENT OBAMA...DANGEROUSLY WRONG.

‘Russia is Public Enemy No. 1’ – Mitt Romney

Published time: 27 Mar, 2012 09:16

US presidential candidate Mitt Romney has branded Russia as America’s number one geopolitical enemy. He slammed President Obama’s comments to Russian counterpart Dmitry Medvedev over flexibility concerning US missile defense as alarming and worrying.

"This is without question our number one geopolitical foe; they fight for every cause for the world's worst actors. The idea that he has more flexibility in mind for Russia is very, very troubling indeed," he said

The presidential hopeful cited this case, along with the new START treaty and the decision to reduce missile defense sites in Poland and Alaska, as “unfortunate developments.”

While saying that the greatest current threat to the world is a “nuclear Iran,” he lambasted Russia for consistently “standing up for the world’s worst actors,” referencing the Russian veto of the Security Council resolutions on Syria.

“The idea that our president is planning to do something with them [Russia] that he’s not willing to tell the American people is something I find very alarming,” Romney stressed.

https://www.rt.com/news/romney-russia-enemy-obama-532/

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

After a life long history lesson on the duplicity of our US government I know who the real enemy of the US is and it sure isn't Russia.

Sal

Sal

TEOTWAWKI wrote:After a life long history lesson on the duplicity of our US government I know who the real enemy of the US is and it sure isn't Russia.

You're right.

It's willful ignorance.

Congratulations, you're public enemy #1.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Salinsky wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:After a life long history lesson on the duplicity of our US government I know who the real enemy of the US is and it sure isn't Russia.

You're right.

It's willful ignorance.

Wow DHS said the same thing...great to be #1

2seaoat

I know who the real enemy of the US is and it sure isn't Russia.

Agree

We have more in common than differences. The neocons need a war to allow the obscene profit machine to continue.....every sneeze becomes pneumonia. I wish everybody saw the Putin sixty minute interview.....he knows who was behind Syria, and he knows who backed the coup in Ukraine. We have just stolen away almost 30% of the old Soviet Union, and Putin has every good reason to be fed up with our conduct. In Syria in the sixty minute interview he was clear who is responsible for the displacement and destruction of the nation state....please refer to Lebanon if you are confused.

by Salinsky Today at 2:36 am
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

After a life long history lesson on the duplicity of our US government I know who the real enemy of the US is and it sure isn't Russia.

You're right.

It's willful ignorance.

-----
Thanks for agreeing Obama is the problem

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Kerry has concerns the Russians are defying the US in Syria ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.survivalnewsonline.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2013%2F01%2FEnemies-of-the-State

None of those guys were Muslims

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum