Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What could go wrong? Semi-retired President Obama RELEASES OSAMA BIN LADEN'S BODYGUARD FROM GITMO

+3
2seaoat
dumpcare
Markle
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Markle

Markle

Curious is it not that this would happen during a news cycle where EVERYONE is covered and showing the Papal visit to America 24/7. Far less likely to attract any attention than even the traditional Friday evening dump.

What could go wrong?

Semi-retired President Obama has seen fit to releases another top station terrorist from GITMO. One of Osama bin Laden's personal body guards. Wonder what country would take this Terrorist?

Right, Saudi Arabia is promising to REHABILITATE Abdul Shalabi. Kind of makes you feel all warm and fuzzy doesn't it?

'Bin Laden bodyguard' transferred out of Guantanamo

AFP
September 22, 2015 5:40 PM

Washington (AFP) - A Saudi Arabian detainee said by the US military to have been a bodyguard for Osama bin Laden has been repatriated from Guantanamo Bay after more than a decade behind bars, the Pentagon said Tuesday.

https://news.yahoo.com/us-repatriates-guantanamo-bay-inmate-saudi-arabia-210654543.html

dumpcare

I heard he was given a new home in Tally.

Markle

Markle

ppaca wrote:I heard he was given a new home in Tally.

Sorry, our Federal Correctional Institute is for women.

2seaoat

Who cares? I mean really who cares?

2seaoat

Muslim men are like women

So that is what you learned over there.....this explains a great deal about your anger.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Obamasucks wrote:Muslim men are like women

This statement, like your "Life sucks and then you die," claim, defies all rationale. If your statement is accurate, one could then say that Christian men are like women. Hmmmm. You may have something there ...

It's because you've never worked in close quarters with them. I make my assessment based on years of observation . Their behavior is quite effeminate.

2seaoat

It's because you've never worked in close quarters with them.

So you worked in close quarters with men who were like woman.....at so many levels this explains a great deal about your disposition and outlook.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Obamasucks wrote:It's because you've never worked in close quarters with them.  I make my assessment based on years of observation . Their behavior is quite effeminate.

Yet they've managed to successfully ambush and tear-up U.S. military forces and are still doing so in Iraq and Afghanistan. What does that say about our masculine combat forces who can't handle effeminate Arab opponents? What's your excuse? You're far too dense to recognize that your idiotic gender statements about Arabs is really nothing more than little boy insults -- "our dicks are bigger, than theirs ... etc." When it comes down to it War Hero, the real pussy is you.

2seaoat

When it comes down to it War Hero, the real pussy is you.

We lost the occupation. Spin your world any way you desire, but America lost, and those folks pretty successfully took your occupation and had America hiding in the Green Zone as those girly men kicked your butt. We killed a 100k innocents and now have over five million refugees. We were the pussies in most of the world's eyes as we spent a decade hiding the truth......we never should have invaded this nation.

Obama declared success before he pulled out of iraq... and we didn't kill 100k innocents. That's leftist propaganda.

Sal

Sal

Obamasucks wrote:Muslim men are like women

Obamasucks wrote:It's because you've never worked in close quarters with them. I make my assessment based on years of observation . Their behavior is quite effeminate.

Yikes.

You might want to save these types of ruminations for your psychoanalyst, PeeDawg.

Just sayin'.

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:Obama declared success before he pulled out of iraq... and we didn't kill 100k innocents. That's leftist propaganda.

Obama campaigned on getting us out of that failed misadventure, but you want to claim he "declared success" because he gave a rah rah speech to the returning troops.

Propaganda indeed.

gatorfan

Salinsky wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Obama declared success before he pulled out of iraq... and we didn't kill 100k innocents. That's leftist propaganda.

Obama campaigned on getting us out of that failed misadventure, but you want to claim he "declared success" because he gave a rah rah speech to the returning troops.

Propaganda indeed.

Out of one war and right back in to another 2 or 3 depending on how you look at it. But then you have never been to war or even worn a uniform so I guess you can't be expected to understand. Your statement reflects a distinct lack of comprehension about the "rah rah" speech but as an Obama apologist one could not expect anything less from you. Propaganda indeed.....

Excerpts - only you could spin Obamas words into something they are not.

"As your Commander-in-Chief, I can tell you that it will indeed be a part of history. Those last American troops will move south on desert sands, and then they will cross the border out of Iraq with their heads held high. One of the most extraordinary chapters in the history of the American military will come to an end. Iraq’s future will be in the hands of its people. America’s war in Iraq will be over.

But we’re leaving behind a sovereign, stable and self-reliant Iraq, with a representative government that was elected by its people. We’re building a new partnership between our nations. And we are ending a war not with a final battle, but with a final march toward home.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2011/12/14/remarks-president-and-first-lady-end-war-iraq

Sal

Sal

I know what he said and why he said it, Skippy.

What would you have preferred he said?

Something like, "Know that your blood and sweat and time and families and the lives of your brothers have been utterly wasted in an evil failure of epic proportions that will continue to plague the United States for decades to come. Thanks for your service and God Bless Amurica!".

Brutal honesty always plays well in situations like that, amirite??

Geez, you're dumb.

gatorfan

Salinsky wrote:I know what he said and why he said it, Skippy.

What would you have preferred he said?

Something like, "Know that your blood and sweat and time and families and the lives of your brothers have been utterly wasted in an evil failure of epic proportions that will continue to plague the United States for decades to come.  Thanks for your service and God Bless Amurica!".

Brutal honesty always plays well in situations like that, amirite??

Geez, you're dumb.

Actually you are the "dumb" one here. What did you say - oh that's right: "but you want to claim he "declared success".

If you can't read that he considered the artificial end of the war successful in his speech then you need to go back and take 3rd grade reading again child. Or maybe the problem is you never successfully completed a 3rd grade reading class.

Whatever.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote: When it comes down to it War Hero, the real pussy is you.

We lost the occupation.  Spin your world any way you desire, but America lost, and those folks pretty successfully took your occupation and had America hiding in the Green Zone as those girly men kicked your butt.  We killed a 100k innocents and now have over five million refugees.  We were the pussies in most of the world's eyes as we spent a decade hiding the truth......we never should have invaded this nation.

"WE" did not lose Iraq. As you well know, and has been proven to you numerous times, we WON the war in Iraq. Semi-retired President Obama and VP Joe Biden CLAIMED VICTORY for the war.

Conservatives and Republicans told President Obama, along with all his military advisors to NOT leave Iraq without a substantial peace keeping force. Typical, he ignored his advisors. He was told that our leaving would leave a vacuum. Frequently I even asked who the Progressives wanted to fill that vacuum. Typically, again, they scoffed and scorned.

Now we know who filled the vacuum. We now know that would be ISIS filling the void and causing the a migration of biblical proportions.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:"WE" did not lose Iraq.  As you well know, and has been proven to you numerous times, we WON the war in Iraq.  Semi-retired President Obama and VP Joe Biden CLAIMED VICTORY for the war.

Conservatives and Republicans told President Obama, along with all his military advisors to NOT leave Iraq without a substantial peace keeping force.  Typical, he ignored his advisors.  He was told that our leaving would leave a vacuum.  Frequently I even asked who the Progressives wanted to fill that vacuum.  Typically, again, they scoffed and scorned.

Now we know who filled the vacuum.  We now know that would be ISIS filling the void and causing the a migration of biblical proportions.

More baloney from semi-demented poster Markle.....

What could go wrong?  Semi-retired President Obama RELEASES OSAMA BIN LADEN'S BODYGUARD FROM GITMO 100__balogna

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Markle wrote:"WE" did not lose Iraq.  As you well know, and has been proven to you numerous times, we WON the war in Iraq.  Semi-retired President Obama and VP Joe Biden CLAIMED VICTORY for the war.

Conservatives and Republicans told President Obama, along with all his military advisors to NOT leave Iraq without a substantial peace keeping force.  Typical, he ignored his advisors.  He was told that our leaving would leave a vacuum.  Frequently I even asked who the Progressives wanted to fill that vacuum.  Typically, again, they scoffed and scorned.

Now we know who filled the vacuum.  We now know that would be ISIS filling the void and causing the a migration of biblical proportions.

More baloney from semi-demented poster Markle.....

What could go wrong?  Semi-retired President Obama RELEASES OSAMA BIN LADEN'S BODYGUARD FROM GITMO 100__balogna

I fully realize that this is an impossible request but please make an effort to share with us all where I am not 100% accurate.

Clinton also said Bush should not be faulted if banned weapons of mass destruction aren't found.

"I don't think you can criticize the President for trying to act on the belief that they have a substantial amount of chemical and biological stock. . . . That is what I was always told," Clinton said.
- Former President Clinton Wednesday, April 16, 2003

"Could Be One of the Great Achievements of This Administration" The vice president said he’d been to Iraq 17 times and visits the country every three months or so.
"I know every one of the major players in all the segments of that society" he said. "It's impressed me. I've been impressed how they have been deciding to use the political process rather than guns to settle their differences."
- Vice President Joe Biden (D) Feb. 10, 2010

How has the war President Barack Hussein Obama said we SHOULD have been fighting going? How is the Middle East going now that President Obama is President? Oh, Afghanistan just crossed 2,349 American fatalities. Seventy percent of whom died since President Obama took office.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Reality -- invading Iraq was a disaster, and so was leaving it. However, flubbing getting out as quickly as possible is a helluva lot better than the dreadful mistake of going in, actually believing the Iraqis were going to welcome us as their liberators.

Semi-sane "I know NOSSING!" Markle says, over and over and over, as though repetition makes everything true, that if we had only listened to him and the republicans who got us into the Mideast mess in the first place, and just remained as occupiers of Iraq forever, with all its budget breaking costs, Iran and Saudi Arabia would have stopped their feuding. Assad and his opponents would have kissed and made up, Gaddafi would still be in power, etc. Anyone wonder why I keep describing Markle as Semi-sane?

Those dark age societies understand and respect power... and not much else. Creating or leaving a vacuum is naive.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PkrBum wrote:Those dark age societies understand and respect power... and not much else. Creating or leaving a vacuum is naive.

Naive? No -- America's addiction to playing world policeman, peace-maker with the biggest guns, with messing in everyone elses' conflicts to prove our limited, senseless and mis-directed power, isn't naive my friend. It's suicidal.

Saddam and the Ayatollah kept everything in balance -- albeit with lots of blood shed. Then America had to step in and fuck everything up. And while we've got major economic problems here, we're stuck paying for our fuck-up over there, with no light at the end of what appears to be a limitless tunnel. Reality.

Vietnam. Somalia. Croatia/Serbia, Iraq, Afghanistan, Ukraine, Libya, Yemen, Syria ... talk about Naive!!! Talk about insanity.

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:Reality -- invading Iraq was a disaster, and so was leaving it.  However, flubbing getting out as quickly as possible is a helluva lot better than the dreadful mistake of going in, actually believing the Iraqis were going to welcome us as their liberators.

Semi-sane "I know NOSSING!" Markle says, over and over and over, as though repetition makes everything true, that if we had only listened to him and the republicans who got us into the Mideast mess in the first place, and just remained as occupiers of Iraq forever, with all its budget breaking costs, Iran and Saudi Arabia would have stopped their feuding.  Assad and his opponents would have kissed and made up, Gaddafi would still be in power, etc.  Anyone wonder why I keep describing Markle as Semi-sane?

What could go wrong?  Semi-retired President Obama RELEASES OSAMA BIN LADEN'S BODYGUARD FROM GITMO Ecbadf46-aefd-4dd3-a939-36afabdf4f42_zpsyxsoyfds

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:Reality -- invading Iraq was a disaster, and so was leaving it.  However, flubbing getting out as quickly as possible is a helluva lot better than the dreadful mistake of going in, actually believing the Iraqis were going to welcome us as their liberators.

Semi-sane "I know NOSSING!" Markle says, over and over and over, as though repetition makes everything true, that if we had only listened to him and the republicans who got us into the Mideast mess in the first place, and just remained as occupiers of Iraq forever, with all its budget breaking costs, Iran and Saudi Arabia would have stopped their feuding.  Assad and his opponents would have kissed and made up, Gaddafi would still be in power, etc.  Anyone wonder why I keep describing Markle as Semi-sane?

What could go wrong?  Semi-retired President Obama RELEASES OSAMA BIN LADEN'S BODYGUARD FROM GITMO Ecbadf46-aefd-4dd3-a939-36afabdf4f42_zpsyxsoyfds

Markle, nobody, I repeat Nobody is desperate when they say you're full of shit. It's just a simple fact everyone here knows.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum