Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mika Brzezinski explain's how AR 15s can “blow up animals” Has anyone ever questioned Progressives ignorance about guns?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

Not that there is any question concerning the ignorance of Progressives about guns.

Mika Brzezinski explain's how AR 15s can “blow up animals”

Mika: I don’t understand why we need these weapons… Can’t the government say that it’s inappropriate to have these massively powerful weapons? I mean, I would like to have an elephant in my house. I don’t think I’d be allowed. Would I? Would I be allowed to go to Africa and get a giraffe and bring it? There are rules against these things. I know it sounds ridiculous. But there are things we’re not allowed to have. Why are we allowed to have these weapons that blow up… literally blow up animals if you were hunting with them?

http://www.msnbc.com/morning-joe/watch/mika--why-are-we-allowed-to-have-these-weapons--539297347509?cid=eml_mmj_20151006

She hasn't seen what a deer rifle can do to a person.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Yeah, that dumb bitch. Assault rifles don't blow animals up or people. They just instill bloody wound channels with massive tissue damage. I mean like, duh... dude. That's not like blowing some animal all up. It's just killin' things. Just sayin' ...

Facts are, only wusses feel they can't be whole without owning an AK or an M4. Real men do the job with one round. Maybe ownin' an assault rifle is like those guys with monstrous four-wheel drive pickups with jacked suspensions -- the only reason for having trucks like that is to let people know you have a very small penis and are trying desperately to be a "real" man anyway.

Reality.

2seaoat

I think Mika may know more than some of our forum members....yea a 30-06 is a more powerful rifle, but if you are going to put somebody down without knowing the ammo......a fool's errand.

Sorry Seaoat, but if I have to pick a weapon to reach out and touch someone, it's going to be an AR-10 a minimum, one of the SOCOM versions like a SCAR H. I'm not gonna bother with anything of a lower caliber. Sure, in the hands of a trained person, am M-4 is highly accurate and deadly. I'm still going with more stopping power and a gaping exit wound where there is only one outcome for the target. It's like my selection of hand guns.... it's always going to be .40 or up as a weapon of choice. No 9mm or .380 for me.

Of course, there is a freakin' sniper scope on the weapon in the video and any deranged person isn't going to know what to do with a scoped rifle. Most are praying and spraying when doing their deed and reloading as fast as they can. As a matter of fact, I've never read about any scum who commit these mass shootings using an EOTECH or ACOG on their weapon of choice....

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:Yeah, that dumb bitch.  Assault rifles don't blow animals up or people.  They just instill bloody wound channels with massive tissue damage.  I mean like, duh... dude.  That's not like blowing some animal all up.  It's just killin' things.  Just sayin' ...

Facts are, only wusses feel they can't be whole without owning an AK or an M4.  Real men do the job with one round.  Maybe ownin' an assault rifle is like those guys with monstrous four-wheel drive pickups with jacked suspensions -- the only reason for having  trucks like that is to let people know you have a very small penis and are trying desperately to be a "real" man anyway.  

Reality.

Hmmmm...you do seem to be overly obsessed about penis' and homosexuals.

Mika Brzezinski explain's how AR 15s can “blow up animals”  Has anyone ever questioned Progressives ignorance about guns? LOL_zpsrc5py0ql

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:Yeah, that dumb bitch.  Assault rifles don't blow animals up or people.  They just instill bloody wound channels with massive tissue damage.  I mean like, duh... dude.  That's not like blowing some animal all up.  It's just killin' things.  Just sayin' ...

Facts are, only wusses feel they can't be whole without owning an AK or an M4.  Real men do the job with one round.  Maybe ownin' an assault rifle is like those guys with monstrous four-wheel drive pickups with jacked suspensions -- the only reason for having  trucks like that is to let people know you have a very small penis and are trying desperately to be a "real" man anyway.  

Reality.

Hmmmm...you do seem to be overly obsessed about penis' and homosexuals.

Mika Brzezinski explain's how AR 15s can “blow up animals”  Has anyone ever questioned Progressives ignorance about guns? LOL_zpsrc5py0ql

Markle, I find insecure men like you who pretend bravado to be truly pathetic.

Sal

Sal

Who the fuck is "Mika Brzezinski", and who gives a shit what it thinks?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum