Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

oh oh.....our fascist are in a frenzy thinking Trump can win, but Americans are rushing to buy more guns because Hillary like President Obama is going to take your guns away

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

Idiocy........we are surrounded by fascist, and American values are being smothered......but heck......the rush for guns because of Hillary tells us stupid is scared of the boogey woman.

2seaoat

My neighbors idiot grandson who was kicked out of school and spent a month in Juvi for stealing a laptop told my wife that Hillary is going to take his gun away. This guy is 19. He has worked two months in his entire life and his mother is struggling to support his sister who is 12, and this slug cannot find a job or make the effort to get his GED.......this is a Trump supporter who cannot understand North, South, East, and West.......and reminds me of this kid who calls his elderly grandmother to bring him a drink as he is watching TV.

Telstar

Telstar

2seaoat wrote:My neighbors idiot grandson who was kicked out of school and spent a month in Juvi for stealing a laptop told my wife that Hillary is going to take his gun away.  This guy is 19.   He has worked two months in his entire life and his mother is struggling to support his sister who is 12, and this slug cannot find a job or make the effort to get his GED.......this is a Trump supporter who cannot understand North, South, East, and West.......and reminds me of this kid who calls his elderly grandmother to bring him a drink as he is watching TV.

oh oh.....our fascist are in a frenzy thinking Trump can win, but Americans are rushing to buy more guns because Hillary like President Obama is going to take your guns away Trump_10

There's zero chance Trump wins... haven't y'all paid attention to how the dem primary went. Anything goes... the end justifies any means. Of course I haven't believed Trump would be the pub nominee. But that doesn't help his chances now against the establishment. He'll be ground to dust... just like our individual rights.

Obama hasn't had a scotus that would revisit heller vs dc. If hillary wins and appoints another leftist judicial activist... she certainly could. But if not... the normal progressive progression will eventually do the job. We're heading in a direction... and it certainly isn't toward protecting our Constitutional rights.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/District_of_Columbia_v._Heller

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum