Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fake #45's Own Mom Questioned If She Created A Monster

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Telstar

Telstar

Even she had doubts about the 1% monster that she and the slumlord puke she was married to unleashed on our nation.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-mother-mary-relationship-what-have-i-created-psychology-macleod-fred-trump-a8037181.html

2seaoat

She did.....

Telstar

Telstar

He probably had to go out and buy a belly button.

2seaoat

He has not seen his belly button in decades, but I am convinced his mother is the person responsible for creating the insecurity in his views of how people perceive him.  His mother was a domestic servant.  I can honestly say not one person in any of my classes in grade school had a mother who had been a domestic servant.  Many worked in factories, drove trucks, and worked, but being a domestic servant in Birmingham meant you were a black person.

A life time of over compensation, and a desire to be attracted to flashy women, and in general difficulties with women, are partially defined by his relationship with his mother.

PkrBum

PkrBum

She had several consecutive illnesses and was a detached parent. That (if anything) affected trump.

Deus X

Deus X

Don't Feed the Troll!

Telstar

Telstar

Fake #45's Own Mom Questioned If She Created A Monster Trump-12

RealLindaL

Wow - that photo comparison is really something.

As for being a detached parent, who's to say which came first, the chicken or the egg, if you know what I mean?

Telstar

Telstar

RealLindaL wrote:Wow - that photo comparison is really something.

As for being a detached parent, who's to say which came first, the chicken or the egg, if you know what I mean?

If 45 thinks he had it bad just think how bad little Baron has it. Hey Baron is your mom horney tonight? Baron how much does your mom charge? Hey Baron are your mom's knees open tonight. Hey Baron got any nude pictures of your hooker mom? Want some? That is if they even let the pampered 1% child of the corn near any real kids his age. That whole family is fucked up.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum